September 22, 2014 | 1240 users online

Bronzers - Bare Escentuals - Ready Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

I have the shade "High Dive" & it is my HG bronzer! This is the first time I'm adding bronzer into my makeup regimen, and cannot be any happier with this shade. The sales associated convinced me into getting this bronzer since i wanted a more natural look without all the shimmer. I will never purchase another bronzer brand/color again. This will always be my signature bronzer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Does not blend well (even with other BE powders). Quite a coarse powder and no depth/character in the colour.
Can easily look fake if not applied with a very gentle hand

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by kenji2221

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this bronzer in "The High Dive" about a month ago and I am in love with it! It's finely milled, bronze perfection. It gives you a sexy golden sheen without being at all shimmery. I love that it's not reddish, or orange, or muddy . . . just a true, beautiful bronzer. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by krcb4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got it in "the deep end" thinking i could use it as contour. But it matches my nc45/ lancome 460w skin perfectly and does not even show up. Still figuring out what to use it for. Nice packaging though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Yummy1Mummy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've tried many different bronzers and the reason i like this one is because it is very natural looking, not orange or too dark or shimmery. It really does look like a natural tan. I like the compact, and a little goes a long way. I'm very happy with this and will keep buying it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this one in The High Dive and it ended up being my favorite out of all the ones I tried. I love how silky this powder feels! It even got good ratings on the Paula's Cosmetics Cop website. Perfect bronze color for my tan/olive skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Purchased in High Dive and have used every day since. The BE MUA advised it is the exact shade of Warmth, but pressed. This is exactly what I was looking for. I apply with my Flawless Face brush and get that flushed tan sunkissed effect with zero shimmer or sparkle, the precise effect I want from my bronzer; just a real natural (looking) tan! AND now I can take it with worrying it will spill and lose product like the Warmth loose powder. Plan on purchasing the Deep End, which the MUA said is the pressed version of Faux Tan, next.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by glossy81

I like the color (high dive) but it just goes on kinda splotchy to me. I had the same problem with the warmth, I'll stick w bobbi brown for bronzers.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by fatttoad909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the color in high dive, love it. I'm light skinned, maybe nc25 and when applied correctly looks very natural. I apply it with sigma angled kabuki brush and I can create a strong or light contouring/bronzing effect.
Give it a try!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by OHNOSOPHiE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got the High Dive, which is the medium shade. I love the packaging. It comes in a simple compact mirror, no brush. I guess I'm just so used to using BE mineral foundation/bronzers, I forget the ease of compact mirrors. Anyway, I use the BE Flawless Face Brush with it. The color is very buildable and it's matte - no glitter crap. It looks a little intimidating at first because it is so dark but it really isnt. Anyway, I wanted to love this SO BAD, but after I started using it for about 3 weeks, my skin breaks out in pimples - only along my cheeks, t-zones where one would normally apply bronzer. So sad, but I guess I'll stick to BE Warmth.

UPDATED 7/3/2013: So it turns out that it doesn't cause me to break out. I think I was using too many new products on face at the time I started this bronzer, therefore causing a breakout. Anyway, I am now giving this 4 lippies (instead of the initial 2). This is perfect for summer. I'm already olive toned but i get darker in the summer and all I need for a night out is some of this bronzer and some mascara/eyeliner, lip gloss and I'm good to go. It's compact, not messy at all like other BE products and again, NO SHIMMER. It's matte. I recommend.