Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Rinse

3.6

Not tested on animals

on 4/22/2015 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Not a huge fan of this extra body conditioner. It seems to leave a film on my hair, weighing it down but leaving it feel dry & heavy and causing the roots to look flat and dark. Time for Paul Mitchell to renew their products.

on 1/21/2014 12:29:00 PM

I buy this repeatedly for my 14 yr old daughter. She has a long bob with fine hair, medium thickness. This makes her hair clean and bouncy. She also uses the coordinating shampoo. You can usually find sales on these

on 10/19/2012 11:40:00 AM

This is the perfect conditioner for my fine, thin hair. I use it after Shampoo One and for me it is a great combo. This conditioner detangles and smooths just enough without weighing down my hair. I only use a very small amount and mostly toward my ends.

on 5/20/2012 12:25:00 PM

I am not a big fan of this product. It does detangle my hair, which is good, but it doesn't hydrate my hair like a conditioner should. Will not repurchase.

on 1/12/2012 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

A friend gave me an almost-full bottle of this product since she didn't want it. After using it, I see why. I have fine and dry, but thick, hair. This rinse seemed to leave a waxy film or buildup in my hair. I was wondering if it's supposed to have some type of volumizing "fibers" or something but the bottle doesn't say anything about that. Normally, I shampoo every other day but with this, my hair was feeling so dirty the second day I couldn't take it. I threw it out. And I didn't notice any "volumizing" - just the opposite. No matter how sparingly I applied, it seemed to weigh my hair down. To top that off, it also felt dry like straw on the ends. Ugh!

on 11/14/2011 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I recently lost about 60% of my hair, so my hair has thinned out. I was looking for something that would help give me more volume and this conditioner definitely helped! it is a very light conditioner that does not weigh down your hair...i use a leave in conditioner so I am not sure how moisturizing it really is, but it does a great job adding volume...it is def worth a try!
BTW most paul mitchell products have sample size products for around $5 (well at least at discount stores and some salons) I love the fact that paul mitchell gives buyer this option so you can really tell if you like the item or not without buying a $20 bottle!!!

on 2/21/2011 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have thin wavy mid-long hair and I been trying lots of volumize shampoo+conditioner. From salon, clinical to drug store brand! This conditioner work alright, not overly impressive yet not terrible either!

I give credits for it smooth, detangle my hair. I been using flat ironer pretty often lately and this conditioner restore/repair my hair's lost moisture. The only downside is, sadly, this still weight down my hair and I had to use "more" volumize hair-mousse while blow-drying/styling my hair. *But then again... every condtioner does! even when they claim to be "extra body*!

I will repurchase but will switch to Matrix, Burts-Bee or Clinical brand from time to time.

on 2/9/2011 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've used this rinse on and off for about 6 years. It is not really a true conditioner, but more like a cream rinse for detangling fine hair. I do stray because I like to try other things. I think it's good to always alternate because all products will eventually build up. This product lets me get a comb through my hair and is great paired with a moisture rich shampoo.

on 4/15/2009 4:24:00 PM

not my fav pm product but its not horrible either. helps to lightly moisturize without weight hair down.

on 2/18/2009 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the perfect conditioner for my fine, thin, color-treated, oily hair. (I have hair issues). It detangles my hair without making it oily. Usually I just put conditioner on my ends to avoid the greasies but I can put this conditioner on my roots. I've tried dozens of conditioners throughout the whole spectrum of prices and this has worked the best for me.

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products