August 1, 2014 | 895 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - Extra-Body Daily Rinse

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I buy this repeatedly for my 14 yr old daughter. She has a long bob with fine hair, medium thickness. This makes her hair clean and bouncy. She also uses the coordinating shampoo. You can usually find sales on these

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by facegal

This is the perfect conditioner for my fine, thin hair. I use it after Shampoo One and for me it is a great combo. This conditioner detangles and smooths just enough without weighing down my hair. I only use a very small amount and mostly toward my ends.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Hwolfy66

I am not a big fan of this product. It does detangle my hair, which is good, but it doesn't hydrate my hair like a conditioner should. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A friend gave me an almost-full bottle of this product since she didn't want it. After using it, I see why. I have fine and dry, but thick, hair. This rinse seemed to leave a waxy film or buildup in my hair. I was wondering if it's supposed to have some type of volumizing "fibers" or something but the bottle doesn't say anything about that. Normally, I shampoo every other day but with this, my hair was feeling so dirty the second day I couldn't take it. I threw it out. And I didn't notice any "volumizing" - just the opposite. No matter how sparingly I applied, it seemed to weigh my hair down. To top that off, it also felt dry like straw on the ends. Ugh!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by reneeadele

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently lost about 60% of my hair, so my hair has thinned out. I was looking for something that would help give me more volume and this conditioner definitely helped! it is a very light conditioner that does not weigh down your hair...i use a leave in conditioner so I am not sure how moisturizing it really is, but it does a great job adding volume...it is def worth a try!
BTW most paul mitchell products have sample size products for around $5 (well at least at discount stores and some salons) I love the fact that paul mitchell gives buyer this option so you can really tell if you like the item or not without buying a $20 bottle!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by chikorita23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have thin wavy mid-long hair and I been trying lots of volumize shampoo+conditioner. From salon, clinical to drug store brand! This conditioner work alright, not overly impressive yet not terrible either!

I give credits for it smooth, detangle my hair. I been using flat ironer pretty often lately and this conditioner restore/repair my hair's lost moisture. The only downside is, sadly, this still weight down my hair and I had to use "more" volumize hair-mousse while blow-drying/styling my hair. *But then again... every condtioner does! even when they claim to be "extra body*!

I will repurchase but will switch to Matrix, Burts-Bee or Clinical brand from time to time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by reneeschex

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've used this rinse on and off for about 6 years. It is not really a true conditioner, but more like a cream rinse for detangling fine hair. I do stray because I like to try other things. I think it's good to always alternate because all products will eventually build up. This product lets me get a comb through my hair and is great paired with a moisture rich shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by iheartalize

not my fav pm product but its not horrible either. helps to lightly moisturize without weight hair down.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 12:39:00 PM More reviews by amandar308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect conditioner for my fine, thin, color-treated, oily hair. (I have hair issues). It detangles my hair without making it oily. Usually I just put conditioner on my ends to avoid the greasies but I can put this conditioner on my roots. I've tried dozens of conditioners throughout the whole spectrum of prices and this has worked the best for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2008 12:36:00 AM More reviews by mauie88

TERRIBLE conditioner. I have normal hair and this left my hair super weighed-down and disgustingly greasy/sticky. I thought, at first, that I wasn't rinsing the conditioner out properly...so the next time I showered, I spent an extra 5 minutes rinsing it out. When I did my regular blow and straightening afterwards, it was STILL greasy/sticky (I even had to go wash my hands to get out all the stickiness that got on them). Plus, my hair didn't even smell good.

Would never buy again. I guess it worked for other people but I did notice some reviews mentioning greasiness. I recommend trying a sample of this first from a friend or something before making the pricey purchase.