November 21, 2014 | 930 users online

Lipstick - Yves Saint Laurent - ROUGE PUR COUTURE SPF15 - Pure Colour Satiny Radiance in #20 Rouge Flamme-Cranberry Red

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by fierymermaid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

YSL lipsticks are AMAZING. On one hand, I regret ever purchasing my first one because ever since then I have wanted NOTHING else on my lips...and this is an expensive lipstick addiction. :<

I'm a pale redhead, and this red looks fabulous on me and doesn't make me look crazy in photos. The formula is wonderful...it doesn't settle in the lines in my lips, it doesn't bleed, it doesn't disappear in 15 minutes (it lasts and lasts, actually), it doesn't roll off in weird balls, and it doesn't make my lips peel (why do so many lipsticks do that to me? Gross.). It just feels wonderful, makes my lips so soft...the packaging is beautiful and it is a treat to just take it out of my purse and put it on. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I never buy the nudes or pink shades from YSL or other high end brands because you can find those anywhere for a lot cheaper. I always go for berries, brights, and especially reds. Rouge Flamme is described as a cranberry red, which is more unique to me compared to a cherry or tomato red. The color is stunning and gorgeous, and this is the best YSL formula for lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

gorgeous red with berry tones in it. was looking for a true red (found that in #1 le rouge-blood red) but #1 made my face look so dated and flat. #20 gives my face some life and pop! modern version of the red. its so moisturizing and color payoff is fantastic. spent a long time looking for a "true red" but realized (in front of the sephora mirror) that the true red doesnt bring out my best coloring! i used my 15% chic coupon. this color is a sephora exclusive btw!