July 28, 2014 | 2093 users online

Cleansers - Fancl - Washing Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

Few years ago after this one trip back to hong kong, my skin got super sensitive....it was dry, itchy, red and breaking out like crazzy....it took me almost a year to fix it and ever since that my skin is never the same..........i can only use really mild things to clean it like cleansing milk or water..........i stayed away from anything that foams because they all contain sodium sulfate lauryle that is very irritating......i put makeup everyday and this summer i can feel my skin not being really cleans at night........and my fd swears by this product......so i finally gave it a try....and wow.........i'm a believer......its important to verifty that there are two versions of this powder: one is regular and the second one is moisturizing........the one i have is the moisturizing version.......it leaves my skin clean but smooth and supple......irrtations were minimize and i'm even able to use paula's choice bha product every night now with no problems...........the breakouts have also dramatically gone down.............i'm not really complaing about the price cause i only use it at night once a day.........i guess da depends on your skin because my skin is not oily at all when i wake up...........and canada is quite dry.....highly recommended!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Lirialle

I have been using this for 2 months now and it's a really good cleanser. Fancl products have no preservatives and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin so I really like it. I love how much foam I can make out of it and it's quite fun once you get the hang of it.

I use it with my clarisonic sometimes, but it feels like the clarisonic wipes away the foam and it gets in my eyes and stings a little.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by fdl56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am on my third bottle of this. Initially I didn't really buy the idea that a foamed up product would cleanse better, but strangely I think it does. Most of the time it cleanses well and isn't harsh on the skin, but if my skin is feeling dehydrated or tight, I'll tend to skip this. Anyway, those who think that the foaming ball is unhygienic can consider looking into a foaming net like this

. Muji sells one for cheap-ish.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by kambei

I keep using this washing powder for around 10 years. You can tell how much I love this product. I did change to other cleanser in between, but I switched it back after a short period of time.
I only use it in the morning as it is not a makeup remover, so I can't use it at night. No other product can give me such large amount of foam, and i don't feel tight nor dry afterwards. The foaming ball does the job perfectly, as I don't rub the ball on my face (which is not supposed to anyway) and I change it once a month, so I am ok with the hygienic part.
I got it from Hong Kong from my brother, so it is not pricy at all (around AUD $23), which is cheaper than a lot of brands, eg. biotherm, lancome, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by beyond_mystikal

I like how it is cute to use, the foam feels really soft and refreshing on my skin and is non-drying. Best of all, my face does not feel tight or itchy, and it seems to cleanse my face really well. I noticed that the white heads around my nose appear less frequent as a result of using this. I bought the Vit C brightening one to try out as it was limited edition then. I wouldn't say it makes a huge huge immediate difference but I found that my face looks more radiant over time and I'm less prone to breakouts! :)

Just repurchased this product today with the entire set of moisturizers, milky lotion light and lotion light. Will update once I've tried them. Another thing I love about fancl is how they are generous with samples; I decided on getting the light series because after trying the sample I found they were less sticky than the normal series.

Although other liquid cleansers are more convenient, I'd be more inclined to go for what's effective and better for my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by lemongrass52

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this product because a friend of mine told me that this is a pretty good product. I got it and this 'cleanser' did nothing to my skin. I could get an average cleanser like this with cheaper price. Also, I don't like the idea of washing my face with the foaming ball because you are not sure if the foaming ball is actually clean or not after a period of time. So I wouldn't recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by hodala

I have combo skin, flaky cheeks but shiny t-zone. My skin was going nuts when I was pregnant and this was my go to brand during those volatile months. It is one of the those products that does nothing special but will not make my skin break out or dry it out. I have tried to find other more exciting cleansers but have always returned to this product....

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2012 6:29:00 AM More reviews by eugiegenie

I started buying Fancl products after acknowledging they don't contain any preservatives nor harsh chemicals. I wanted to love this washing powder as it was quite fun to use, however, it would make my skin quite tight and dry. I have sensitive + combination skin (mainly normal, but slightly oily in the T-zone). It didn't do anything special to my skin other than clearing the dirt. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by helloJ

I started using this as my only cleanser on a daily basis for about 3 months but it did nothing for my skin so I switched to using it only in the morning. It is one of the rare cleansers that doesnt cause redness after cleansing so that's great for me.

I've tried HABA previously, and if I would to compare. Both are about the same. I believe both are mild cleanser for people with normal skins, there is simply no oil control at all.

I love powder wash so I'll continue to find my HG powder wash.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by nicotine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product caused my cheek areas to itch badly that I had to immediately re-wash with another cleanser.

A few more points which I do not like this product:
- It is not cheap with the size
- It expires fast
- It needs the sponge to foam - cumbersome step in this fast pace society. I want something which cleanse fast so I can save more time for other things such as sleeping. :p