September 1, 2014 | 1968 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Candy Fixations - Totally Baked

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Jessicaxjane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I use Healthy Sexy Hair shampoo and conditioner, brush my hair while I'm in the shower, towel dry my hair, put Matrix Biolage oil in, Healthy Sexy Hair leave in conditioner, then I use three pumps of this stuff in my hair. I rub it between my hands then just toussle it through my hair. I'll usually put my hair back up into the towel, but when it dries it looks amazing. I can go two days without washing and it won't be oily. (I thought it would, using an oil+ leave in+ styling product)

I'm usually really cheap, to be honest. Suave all the way. Recently, I've started using higher end hair products and I can really tell a difference. It's worth checking out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Milly64

I have fine hair in a jaw length bob and have tried so many products that claim to give volume but they all just weigh my hair down. I read the reviews on here for this product and thought I would give it a go. So pleased I did. This product really does add volume that lasts all day. I only use one pump as a little goes a long way. I use this in conjunction with totally baked glaze haze and my hair is left shiny with lots of body. I will definitely be buying this again and cannot recommend it highly enough! It's a little pricier than other products but as you only need a little it will lasts for ages!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Kinghb

This stuff works. I have used many high end volumizers including Living Proof and Aveda. This one is better. My hair stylist recommended it and I am so glad he did!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by kikibeesquirrel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product that does what it says it's going to! Make sure you don't use a lot or you will end up sticky and stiff.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by jhopkins701

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this product at ulta this past weekend with my reward points. I have super fine, limp hair. My hairstylist recently told me to find a light weight mousse to give extra volume but I haven't had much luck. So I saw this product and decided I would give it a try. First off this smells amazing in the bottle, just like lemon squares! The scent doesn't seem to stick to the hair so after drying I couldn't really smell it anymore. The product itself is more of a foam than a mousse so it doesn't weigh my hair down like heavier products. When I first used it I ended up using too much product, I used two pumps when I really only need one. I focus the product mainly on my roots and blow dry my hair upside down. I can't explain how much volume this gives my hair. My hair is still soft shiny and manageable and it doesn't have that dull weird sticky feeling other products usually leave behind. This product helped my hair hold it's style better and I didn't have to use much hairspray at all. I will repurchase this item!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by SparklestheUnicorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love love love this stuff! The packaging is adorable and the pump is perfect for the amount of product that you need (one pump for collarbone length hair). The mousse is nice and light on the hair, it doesn't weigh it down if you use the right amount. I love the volume it gives my hair and it just preps your hair for just about anything you could think about doing to it. I got this product super cheap at the Chicago beauty show, but I imagine it would be more expensive retail price, but it's worth it because it lasts forever. I've had it since January, I use it about 4 times a week and I don't see the need to buy another bottle for a while. Oh, by the way, the smell is heavenly, I wish I could bathe in it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Ultrapink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

HG volume product alert!!! I've got fine treated hair and I'm always in the haunt of hq volume stuff and this one is just amazing.
It smells heavenly, the packaging is so cute and really easy to use and the product itself works wonders, not kidding.
It's a soufflé texture, and you need just a little amount of product in order to get best results. So soft and light that it's really easy to work with. I've got long hair and it gives me tons of volume that last until next day.
For those worried about the smelling, is just yummy, true lemon cake, but it fades a little when applied so it's not overpowering.
Best styling product I've ever came across what it's too much since I'm a product junkie, a better version of JF luxurious mousse or Tresemme Mega hold in terms of results, and definitely a better alternative to high-end brands. Highly recommended.
UPDATE:Be extremely careful with the amount of product you use, otherwise you'll get dirty and sticky hair. For your consideration, I've got long hair and I use two pumps for the entire head, one for roots and the other for mid-end part.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by melissa1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

What first drew me into the Candy Fixations range was the packaging, it is adorable! The next thing that did it for me was the candy smells reviews I heard of all the products in the range. This one is a mousse like formula which smells exactly like lemon meringue, it is delicious! I made the mistake of putting too much through my hair first time but second time I used 2 handfuls throughout my damp below shoulder length hair and it worked done (initially I used too much leaving my hair lank and sticky) but with the right amount, blow drying your hair upside down it gives a gorgeous full amount of volume which is to die for! Also it keeps the style so you can go without finishing with hairspray. I will be buying again!