TiGi Bed Head Candy Fixations - Totally Baked Hair Meringue

4.7

on 2/26/2015 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is awesome. AWESOME.
Got it at target for $15.
SMELLS AMAZING
i use 1 pump for my medium length fine &thin hair; focus at the roots.
GIVES A LOT of volume
I blowdry my hair when using this product. I feel that if i dont, my hair will feel like it has product in it. But i have never let it air dry so i cannot confirm this, it's just a feeling I get.
One thing i can confirm: if you use this before blow drying, you will look like a sex goddess.

I love this. It smells amazing... If you like candy sweet smells, if you don't you should run. It also works like a mo-fo. In fact, you only need a very small amount and it's easy to use too much and then your hair gets a little sticky. My hair is down to the middle of my back and I only use 1 pump and that's it. Love it.

on 1/22/2015 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I buy these 4 at a time in case they get discontinued! You name it, I've tried it for my soft, fine, thin hair. This wonderful stuff thickens my hair like nothing else. My hair is short and I use 2 pumps, my hair never feels dirty like other reviews. Please TIGI keep making this superior product!

on 1/23/2014 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use Healthy Sexy Hair shampoo and conditioner, brush my hair while I'm in the shower, towel dry my hair, put Matrix Biolage oil in, Healthy Sexy Hair leave in conditioner, then I use three pumps of this stuff in my hair. I rub it between my hands then just toussle it through my hair. I'll usually put my hair back up into the towel, but when it dries it looks amazing. I can go two days without washing and it won't be oily. (I thought it would, using an oil+ leave in+ styling product)

I'm usually really cheap, to be honest. Suave all the way. Recently, I've started using higher end hair products and I can really tell a difference. It's worth checking out.

on 5/27/2013 2:36:00 AM

I have fine hair in a jaw length bob and have tried so many products that claim to give volume but they all just weigh my hair down. I read the reviews on here for this product and thought I would give it a go. So pleased I did. This product really does add volume that lasts all day. I only use one pump as a little goes a long way. I use this in conjunction with totally baked glaze haze and my hair is left shiny with lots of body. I will definitely be buying this again and cannot recommend it highly enough! It's a little pricier than other products but as you only need a little it will lasts for ages!

on 4/8/2013 9:28:00 PM

This stuff works. I have used many high end volumizers including Living Proof and Aveda. This one is better. My hair stylist recommended it and I am so glad he did!

Great product that does what it says it's going to! Make sure you don't use a lot or you will end up sticky and stiff.

on 8/9/2012 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got this product at ulta this past weekend with my reward points. I have super fine, limp hair. My hairstylist recently told me to find a light weight mousse to give extra volume but I haven't had much luck. So I saw this product and decided I would give it a try. First off this smells amazing in the bottle, just like lemon squares! The scent doesn't seem to stick to the hair so after drying I couldn't really smell it anymore. The product itself is more of a foam than a mousse so it doesn't weigh my hair down like heavier products. When I first used it I ended up using too much product, I used two pumps when I really only need one. I focus the product mainly on my roots and blow dry my hair upside down. I can't explain how much volume this gives my hair. My hair is still soft shiny and manageable and it doesn't have that dull weird sticky feeling other products usually leave behind. This product helped my hair hold it's style better and I didn't have to use much hairspray at all. I will repurchase this item!

I love love love this stuff! The packaging is adorable and the pump is perfect for the amount of product that you need (one pump for collarbone length hair). The mousse is nice and light on the hair, it doesn't weigh it down if you use the right amount. I love the volume it gives my hair and it just preps your hair for just about anything you could think about doing to it. I got this product super cheap at the Chicago beauty show, but I imagine it would be more expensive retail price, but it's worth it because it lasts forever. I've had it since January, I use it about 4 times a week and I don't see the need to buy another bottle for a while. Oh, by the way, the smell is heavenly, I wish I could bathe in it!

on 4/29/2012 5:46:00 PM

HG volume product alert!!! I've got fine treated hair and I'm always in the haunt of hq volume stuff and this one is just amazing.
It smells heavenly, the packaging is so cute and really easy to use and the product itself works wonders, not kidding.
It's a soufflé texture, and you need just a little amount of product in order to get best results. So soft and light that it's really easy to work with. I've got long hair and it gives me tons of volume that last until next day.
For those worried about the smelling, is just yummy, true lemon cake, but it fades a little when applied so it's not overpowering.
Best styling product I've ever came across what it's too much since I'm a product junkie, a better version of JF luxurious mousse or Tresemme Mega hold in terms of results, and definitely a better alternative to high-end brands. Highly recommended.
UPDATE:Be extremely careful with the amount of product you use, otherwise you'll get dirty and sticky hair. For your consideration, I've got long hair and I use two pumps for the entire head, one for roots and the other for mid-end part.

Popular Styling Products