September 1, 2014 | 1256 users online

Sunscreen - Kiehl's - Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF 50 PA+++

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Neen2131

this is amazing - despite being such a high spf it leaves no white residue and does not block my pores. it is also fine as a base for make up (leave for 5 mins to absorb). you only need to use a pea sized amount - the guy in the shop showed me how to do it - dab a pea sized blob onto the back of your hand then use your fingers to dab smaller blobs all around your face, then rub in. cant recommend too highly

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by lenamass

No white residue! No breakouts! No feeling of something heavy and sticky on my face for the first time after a long term use of sunblocks!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by katy42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally, a lightweight, high factor facial sunscreen that doesn't leave a white cast on darker skin! I was looking for a daily sunblock to help with some pigmentation that's appeared on my face. I've been using this for a week (after trying a sample) and am really pleased. I apply it over moisturiser and leave it for 5-10 minutes before applying makeup. It's quite moisturising so I may start using it on its own. It doesn't have a matte finish but that's not a problem if you use a light dusting of powder, or less moisturiser underneath. I just love being able to use a sunscreen that isn't greasy and heavy, and doesn't need foundation to cover up the white cast!
This is going to become a daily staple in the summer months; another excellent product from Kiehl's.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by LadySelly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After been years looking the best sunscreen without making my face greasy ,finally the waiting is over!Been using it for almost 2 years and I simply cannot live without this!
I have oily-combo skin,and it suits me well,no greasy at all!
I wear it everyday under foundations ,name them: Giorgio Armani,Tarte,Laura mercier and any mineral make up then sometimes when the weather is a little bit humid I layer it with Tarte Primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've used this sunscreen on and off for about 4 years, and am close to finishing off my second bottle. I guess the most apt description I can give this sunscreen is that it's reliable. I trust the SPF50 PA+++ in this, and the fact that its texture is very creamy, and goes on kind of thick but doesn't necessarily clog your pores. That being said, it does have a shiny finish so it's not ideal for oily/combo skinned girls. I don't think I will be repurchasing because I prefer more matte sunscreens (Clarins UV Plus, Skinceuticals Ultra Facial Defense are good alternatives, these are more like Japanese sunscreens in that it has a thin texture and goes on matte). Oh, and it's not waterproof which makes it kind of annoying during summer when the humidity is high.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by chenhilei42

Extraordinarily greasy!!! For those who have oily or acne-prone skin, never ever try this product!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Irenemanalu

Breaksout! Greasy!pricey! Small amount! Oh my lord!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Vatty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

love this product, hate the price... i tried dior sunscreen and now i have to come to this once i've finished the dior sunscreen...

why did i let this product go??

love that its not too thick, much easier to apply

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by originalconfidence

This is so oily and makes my skin greasy. It does whiren your skin though

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by GriseldaHazel

Best sunscreen I ever used. Light weight and oil free. After apply on my skin, it's hydrating and transparent. Love it! On my third bottle now.