Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF 50 PA+++

3.9

Aqua/Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Nylon-12, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Tocopherol, Tromethamine, Ethylparaben, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 80.

on 7/30/2015 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I have really oily skin and i live in a really humid, tropical country. This sunscreen has no white cast but after hours of using it turns my face really oily and greasy. I tried to switch using a more matte foundation but still the result is the same! I'm not happy with the result cos it is really expensive. I will not repurchase.

This is my favorite sunscreen! It isn't sticky despite the humid weather in Singapore & doesn't cake make up.

on 7/10/2015 1:37:00 AM

This is a sunscreen like no other! I've been searching for a sunscreen that's not oily, with a ridiculously high SPF. Every other sunscreen I've tried from brands which claim they're not oily/ has a white cast on your face does otherwise. I can't stand wearing sunscreen which I can "feel" on my skin. If it's oily, I will try my best to wear, but it deters me from wearing...not good. My aunt recommended this my mom a few years back, and it just popped back into my mind. I decided to try it out and it's fantastic! It is pricey, but I would pay for a good sunscreen. It doesn't come with much for the price, but it will last you quite long. You only need a pea sized amount for your entire face. It's very moisturising and you wouldn't look like a ghost after applying it. It doesn't feel oily, it feels just like a regular face moisturiser. Even when you layer it over your usual moisturiser, it feels the same. Like you weren't having anything on in the first place. It does the job and I've been using Kiehl's sunscreen ever since. Hope this helps! :)

on 3/9/2015 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this product after hearing great reviews from a variety of sources and upon first use underneath my make up the product looked amazing and felt great too. My make up stayed put all day and remained matte which is usually a challenge as I am generally quite oily. However, after the initial use of this product I began to breakout extremely badly to the point where I thought I would need to seek medical attention from my GP. This product is the only thing different within my skincare regime so by process of elimination I would have to say it did cause a very bad breakout.

on 1/2/2015 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great sunblock. In fact this was the very first sunblock which made me very disciplined in wearing daily protection because of it's fluid texture, lightweight feel, quick absorption and no white residue. High SPF to boot. The only con for me was apart from the price, it left me with a dewy finish which I'm not a fan of so light dusting of loose powder was a must even on no makeup days. I've since moved on to La Roche Posay which I prefer but I suppose if I ever ran out of stock of Anthelios I'd repurchase this.

This is great for pimple-prone skin.

Top 4 Reasons why it's worth a try!
1. No Breakout
2. Lightweight and Lasting
3. High UV Protection
4. No White Residue

Check out full review and before-after photos: http://bit.ly/1oHBii6

on 7/22/2014 2:38:00 PM

this is amazing - despite being such a high spf it leaves no white residue and does not block my pores. it is also fine as a base for make up (leave for 5 mins to absorb). you only need to use a pea sized amount - the guy in the shop showed me how to do it - dab a pea sized blob onto the back of your hand then use your fingers to dab smaller blobs all around your face, then rub in. cant recommend too highly

on 6/5/2014 6:37:00 PM

No white residue! No breakouts! No feeling of something heavy and sticky on my face for the first time after a long term use of sunblocks!

on 6/4/2014 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Finally, a lightweight, high factor facial sunscreen that doesn't leave a white cast on darker skin! I was looking for a daily sunblock to help with some pigmentation that's appeared on my face. I've been using this for a week (after trying a sample) and am really pleased. I apply it over moisturiser and leave it for 5-10 minutes before applying makeup. It's quite moisturising so I may start using it on its own. It doesn't have a matte finish but that's not a problem if you use a light dusting of powder, or less moisturiser underneath. I just love being able to use a sunscreen that isn't greasy and heavy, and doesn't need foundation to cover up the white cast!
This is going to become a daily staple in the summer months; another excellent product from Kiehl's.

on 1/15/2014 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After been years looking the best sunscreen without making my face greasy ,finally the waiting is over!Been using it for almost 2 years and I simply cannot live without this!
I have oily-combo skin,and it suits me well,no greasy at all!
I wear it everyday under foundations ,name them: Giorgio Armani,Tarte,Laura mercier and any mineral make up then sometimes when the weather is a little bit humid I layer it with Tarte Primer.