December 19, 2014 | 1056 users online

Liquid - MISSHA - M Signature Radiance Foundation

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by smileandactnice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow...where to begin... I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation.
I got it dirt-cheap on the website....so I stocked up on eyeshadows, concealers, etc. This was the main reason I was shopping there though.
The color is absolutely gorgeous..the most perfect I could ever ask for...Mine was the first, lightest color--cream or something...perfect for my skintone. And that's where the like stopped....
There is a boatload of perfume in this foundation. It smells like old ladies all smooshed up into the bottle.lol The smell is heavy and cloying and never lets up...It's like an assault on your nose whenever you wear it. Yuck!:(
Plus after only 1 day's wear, I was covered in tiny pimples. I'm going to assume something in the formula blocks pores because every pore on my face was a disaster. I really don't think so much it was an allergy to the fragrance, but more something in the formula was not good for my skin.
The other thing is although it looks light and creamy, it goes on and dries matte-like, so each and every single dry particle on your face is caked with foundation. Being that it matches so well that's not too terrible, but if you look close up you can see how awful it clings to any dryness.
I tried several times to wear it but came away with the same problems--overwhelmingly disgusting smell, caking up in dry areas no matter what primer I used, and making me totally break out by the end of the day.
I won't even gift this to anyone...into the trash it goes.
I do have to say though, the packaging is absolutely topshelf....all gold and ornate...all the Missha makeup is in absolutely decadent packages. It's a shame this foundation didn't live up the gorgeous packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Whiteday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the second lightest colour, No.21, and it's one of the only foundations I've used on my pale skin that doesn't leave faint, orange streaks that are obvious under bright light. This is quite a thick, heavy foundation and a little bit does a lot. I've had one bottle for over half a year (and a pretty bottle it is). Coverage is even better than some BB creams/concealers I've tried. No irritation at all, lasts all day, and surprisingly doesn't let my skin get oily.
EDIT: I discovered that this contains an ingredient which can discolour the skin and is banned in the EU. I've used it for over half a year and don't think this effect has taken hold of me yet, although it might be hard to notice since I am so pale. Nonetheless, I've stopped using it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No