July 29, 2014 | 1998 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Heroine

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by redlipdreams

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color its amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Makeuplover95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This colour is the best colour I have owned, it's stays on your lips for 6+ hours! I wore it to a wedding and I got endless compliments. It has the best finish and is easy to apply, best colour mac has sold!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by nouchaline

Probably my all time favorite statement lipstick. I feel super cool while wearing it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie612

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you dont have this lipstick your not a true makeup lover every girl needs this lipstick it looks good on just about everyone......but not for everyday use i like to wear it when im going out to a bar/club.....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by yuwannano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Probably my favorite MAC lipstick. Heroine is one of the few lippies that look good on just about everybody. Bright vibrant purple so when you wear it, you need to leave your inner wall flower in the closet! :p The only problem I have is that you do have to constantly reapply. It may be matte but that doesn't allways equate to long lasting. Of course I don't mind since I love putting it on!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by xiAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My all time favorite purple lipstick! Its gorgeous and I get compliments on it ALL the time. Even guys compliment. I love it. I wear this colour everyday. The only con would be that its drying and its also very hard to get off. When I rub it off it stains my lips even onto the next day.

But still I love it. Will repurchase is over and over.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I am SO glad they made this shade permanent. This is definitely not a shade for those more conservative people, its definitely 'out there' in terms of its shade. I love over the top statement lips and I have really found myself loving purple lips recently, even though I'm very fair for some reason, it works.
Heroine itself is a matte, medium toned violet/orchid purple. Its probably more of an evening shade, as its so very vampy, but I've worn it during the day before because I love to not care what people think about me and my vampy lips! In fact, Heroine is bang on trend as it seems to be all about the orchid at the moment.
Having said all that, this is definitely not a work appropriate shade, even though having it on makes my skin looks even more porcelain and resemble one of those creepy china dolls and I love it so much, I'm not sure people would take me seriously with purple lips, however gorgeous it is.
I love to pair this with my favourite lip liner that MAC make, which is Magenta. They work so well together, I usually base all my purple lipstick purchases around Magenta. It will stain your lips and last for hours as well, because all the matte formula lipsticks tend to do this. I was also lucky enough to get the last one in stock, as it is usually pretty hard to get hold of.
Overall, I am in love with Heroine. If you don't own it and you love purple lips, I suggest heavily to you that you go out and buy it, right away!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by that1makeupgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful shade. It isn't really much of a day shade for me, except if it's pared with very neutral eyes. It looks amazing for a night out!
The texture is easy to apply and not drying at all.
I love how daring this shade is, yet how easy to wear and fashionable it is.
Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful!!!! Love this lipstick def one of my favorites! I agree with everyone else it looks great on everyone!!!!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by weheartmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This color is not for those who arent daring. Heroine is the lipstick I wear when I go clubbing or a night down town. With this lipstick I feel like eyes are on me and I love it ahah! It makes my green/hazel eyes pop and looks great against my medium tanned skin!

If you are looking for a color that is out of your comfort zone, you cant go wrong with this one. I cant imagine it looking bad on anyone!