September 16, 2014 | 2021 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Heroine

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by FancyMeBrit

My new boyfriend!!! I didn't catch it on it's first launch, but since they brought it back! I am absolutely in love! And you must read the definition if you don't know it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Arshon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE AT FIRST! Its a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by flossyj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am absolutely in love with this lipstick! Normally I wear neutral colours but I saw this and just had to buy it, and I am so glad I did! I love how you can build on the colour if you want to really make a statement. For the day I normally put a bit on foundation on my lips to create a blank canvas and then put the lipstick over and it makes a nice subtle light pink/purple shade, absolutely gorgeous and goes with any skin tone, even with my incredibly fair skin it doesn't wash me out. Will definitely but this product again!!! Also love the matte effect it has and how long wearing it is, I can wear it all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Lashaye16

I love this color it's so beautiful...only thing is it makes my teeth appear to be yellow....Other than that it has an awesome color pay off.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by blair_77_1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One the most gorgeous colors from Mac & I am not a purple lover.Headed to Mac to look at Candy Yum Yum which my sister & many friends own & kept trying to tell me how much I need it.Though I didn't like the color after trying on several times. I saw Heroine,tried it on,love at first swipe.Bought this & 2 other lipsticks,lip pencils & eye shadow. For once I didn't spend $200+ at the counter.This us a universally flattering shade.Heroine lip pencil is discontinued but I still have one & the perfect dupe is NYX purple rain.When it runs out will be pairing with Mac Magenta.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by kaycon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have pale skin with cool undertones, green eyes and blonde hair. I bought Heroine earlier this year when MAC decided to add it to their line permanently. I paid $20 (Canadian). I decided to purchase this lipstick because I don't have any purple lipsticks and have been searching for a blue based, true purple colour for a long time. This way the only true purple colour I could find without ordering online. I found the colour to look a lot darker on myself then how it looks in pictures (A bright purple). Though it is darker, I still think it is a nice and different lipstick colour to wear, especially for fall and winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by redlipdreams

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color its amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Makeuplover95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This colour is the best colour I have owned, it's stays on your lips for 6+ hours! I wore it to a wedding and I got endless compliments. It has the best finish and is easy to apply, best colour mac has sold!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by nouchaline

Probably my all time favorite statement lipstick. I feel super cool while wearing it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie612

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you dont have this lipstick your not a true makeup lover every girl needs this lipstick it looks good on just about everyone......but not for everyday use i like to wear it when im going out to a bar/club.....