MAC Heroine

4.5

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is one of my favorite Mac lippies, it is very distinct. Every time I wear this bad boy out I recieve a plethora of compliments. The color is very purple, which I was intially uncomfortable with but this was one of my first purchases branching out! I recommned exfoliating your lips, and applying primer/lipliner with this product.
It lasts almost 4 hours on my lips, but it can fade in a patchy way. I usually have to carry it in my purse so that I can retouch.

on 4/19/2015 7:05:00 AM

Not a fan. On me, it looks too purple. It's also way too drying.

on 4/16/2015 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hands down my fave purple lipstick! Stays all day. I always use lipbalm before applying this lipstick coz it dries my lips. The price is least i like about this product, but its worth it. And for that price range i would prefer bold vibrant colors. Definitely gonna repurchase.

on 4/14/2015 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lipstick. I bought it because I kept seeing it online and just could not help myself. I had hoped it would be a little darker, but I love it anyways. It lasts on my lips for hours and it is very moisturizing. This is something I will always have in my collection.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wore this at my bachelorette party and on my MMM w/ yellow undertones, C4 skintone and pigmented lips...this looks like a plummy fuschia. It's a drier formula but my lips werent dried out at all. I'm usually pinky, nude or peach lip kinda gal and im glad i went out of my comfort zone with this!

on 4/1/2015 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I repurchased heroine twice. I believe its a mac lipstick must have. I like to prime my lips before I apply because it is very matte and sometimes makes my lips feel quite stiff. As for the color, its one of a kind. Its the perfect shade of purple, and seriously draws attention (mostly good ofcourse!)

on 4/1/2015 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this lipstick. Its a beautiful purple color and goes well with my snow white skin. It looks amazing with any skin tone and hair color. Its a little drying but so worth it. My favorite lipstick ever.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I adore Heroine, it looks really nice on my skin tone, and it applies easily. it's a good all year round color in my opinion. I hope mac never discontinues it.

on 3/24/2015 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love the colour, the pigment is amazing but it's SOOO drying! I literally found my lips pealing after the night ended!

on 3/23/2015 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this in January so I'm a little late with my review. I'm about an NC40ish in Mac if that helps. This purple lip is gorgeous. Nice dark and sultry for the winter/fall

Recommended for Medium Skin