September 3, 2014 | 1183 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Eye Tech Extreme

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

PROS-
It's black without going over it twice.
The eyeliner cap doesn't constantly fall off. It actually stays on.
It's not messy whatsoever.
The product stays on all day.
Does not smudge.
Fairly reasonable price.
Allows you to create a thick or thin line.

CONS-
It fades after about four to five hours, but not severely

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by jexus

Its not a good one, as others I was happy with it the first try but sooo disappointed now! I don't trust it to wear it outside my house because it smudges like crazy on the upper lid! And I m not oily nor was I sweating. I tried to make it work, powdered over it, tried to wear it with shadows - it will just mess up my look! All that time that I spend blending shadows is wasted because its impossible to wipe off the smudging carefully! Its actually funny, it smudges in 5 minutes but than stays put that its impossible to wipe off the upper lid without makeup remover. sucks.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by babysharks

MAC's Liquidlast is my go-to liquid liner and has been since I was a teenager. Although I love it and repurchase it frequently, I find that it still leaves me with raccoon eyes! I know, most people don't believe me, but I end up with a dark shadow on my lower lids halfway through the day. With that said, I still go back to Liquidlast because it's the best I've found so far, but Milani's Eye Tech is a pretty close second!
I purchased Eye Tech after reading great reviews and found the staying power to be pretty comparable to Liquidlast. Eye Tech is my go-to for half days or after the gym (in other words, when I don't want to use my $20 eyeliner! Ha!). With a little translucent powder on my lids, it does a decent job staying put with no flaking, and minimal raccoon-ing (it still does leave a dark shadow, though, darn it). I feel a little less guilty washing it off after a short makeup day.

Overall, pretty good. Not perfect, but a great value for the price. Easy to apply and remove.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by blissta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Deep, black--no navy!--inky liner in an easy-to-use pen form. By the end of three months' use, when I normally dispose of non-pencil eye makeup, the liner applies to a faded gray-navy. While I would buy this product again, I still prefer the inexpensive NYC liquid eyeliner, which applies a true matte black, even after the three-month mark.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I remember I was so happy the day I finished this up because I despise this eyeliner. I like the pen application but I am not a huge fan of the formula. It's not the blackest which is fine but this doesn't STAY on for more than a few hours. If you're used to winged eyeliner, expect the wing to disappear sometime in the day. I usually don't wear liquid eyeliner on its own, but rather on top of pencil/gel eyeliner. Let me just say this smudged and took off my BOBBI BROWN GEL EYELINER. Like how?! The longevity on this thing is horrible. I'll say this once and I'll say it again, stick to Physician's Formula eye booster. I remember this liner was 8.99 but usually you can buy one Physician's Formula eyeliner and get another free which is still better than this crap!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by sh0rtieee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this eyeliner! The soft grip is great, and the precision tip is amazing! Gives me a lot of control when I am creating my cat eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Colorblint

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am Native American and an NC30 in winter and NC35-40 in the summer for reference. I absolutely LOVE this product!!!! I own and test ALOT of products and this is one of my must haves by far. It is easy to draw that perfect lines for the "cat eyes" look and also works well for just day wear as well. Has great lasting power and pigment. Definitely give this one a try

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by stephc917

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this liner!!! It's so quick and easy to use!!! It's my go to liner.... It doesn't dry out very fast if you keep it horizontal ... It's easy to fix mistakes if you made any and it's comfortable to hold.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Gnawylil

I bought it because of all the good reviews it got and because it was cheap. It really wasn't as good as everyone said. Yeah the eyeliner tip is pretty sturdy, kinda like Kat Von D's Tattoo liner & Stila's but that's probably the only good thing about it. The color was meh, it wasn't even that dark. Sometimes it even looked green, and when I put it on and try to use a Q-Tip to take some of it off, it would smudge and throughout the day some of the eyeliner would transfer from my upper eyelid to the bottom of my eye... something like a panda. Other times when I'm trying to apply it, it would just tug at my eye and nothing would even come out. Definitely quick-drying, like many others have said before. It was about $10 but honestly I think it's worth it to spend the extra $10 or so on an eyeliner like KVD's or Stila's. They're both expensive as fuck especially to me, a broke college student but I still buy it because I'd rather have something that will stay put all day rather than a cheaper item that will make me look like a goddamn panda. At the moment I'm alternating between using Stila and KVD's eyeliner; they're both so much better than Milani's. If I were to recommend a stay all-day liner, it would be KVD's just because it's $2 cheaper than Stila's and they're both about the same. That is all, friends.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by benefitgal98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The first 2 times i used this i was absolutely in love. The 3rd time, it was completely dried out. I use this everyday to outline the end of my wing but i have to go in with a maybelline liquid eyeliner to even get it to show up.

Definitely won't be repurchasing, unfortunately.