Milani Eye Tech Extreme

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Black 2 (CI 77266), Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

on 2/25/2015 4:20:00 PM

This is a pretty solid liquid liner that I would probably repurchase. I bought two (Walgreens was having a bogo sale) after hearing all the rave reviews about it. At the first couple of uses I did not like it, it wasn't applying opaquely and was a bit difficult to use. However, after sticking with and using it for awhile, I was able to get used to it and found out it works pretty well. The felt tip liner is very thin and can provide a nice black opaque/even coverage (I leave mine either laying flat or upside down). It dries fairly quickly and doesn't smudge or smear all too much either. I only notice that parts of it begin to fade away and smudge on my upper eyelid after long hours of wear. I usually use gel liner but this is my go to liquid liner when I don't have much time and am on the go.

on 12/26/2014 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I use this to tightline on my upper lashline. I have oily tears and everything smears even gel liners. This never smudges or fades. I have used it for winged out liner and it wears all day 12 hours. I use a dual phase waterproof makeup remover and this comes off with no tugging but I do have to let the remover work about 15 seconds before dabbing all the liner off.

The only color is black which is great for tightlining but I would love to see a dark gray or brown for more liner options. I have not had issues with the color being too sheer or streaky like Revlon's liner pen. This one is solid black but not super dense black like more traditional liquid liners with a brush tip.

Overall this is a great pen liner, probably the best at any price.

on 12/3/2014 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner! Very black, very sturdy yet soft tip, easy to apply, great pigment.

I have semi-oily lids and most eyeliners, no matter what formula, brand, etc, usually come off by the end of the day, or transfer somewhere else than where intended. This managed to stay on all day without fading, flaking, or smudging.

Comparable to Stila's liquid eyeliner, which I used to use in the past but didn't have time to pick up this time around. Stila is still my go-to when I have the money but this is a very close second. Definitely worth the money, I paid 9$ for it at CVS. I used it with an eyelid primer, which may have helped it's longevity.

PROS-
It's black without going over it twice.
The eyeliner cap doesn't constantly fall off. It actually stays on.
It's not messy whatsoever.
The product stays on all day.
Does not smudge.
Fairly reasonable price.
Allows you to create a thick or thin line.

CONS-
It fades after about four to five hours, but not severely

on 6/25/2014 8:46:00 PM

Its not a good one, as others I was happy with it the first try but sooo disappointed now! I don't trust it to wear it outside my house because it smudges like crazy on the upper lid! And I m not oily nor was I sweating. I tried to make it work, powdered over it, tried to wear it with shadows - it will just mess up my look! All that time that I spend blending shadows is wasted because its impossible to wipe off the smudging carefully! Its actually funny, it smudges in 5 minutes but than stays put that its impossible to wipe off the upper lid without makeup remover. sucks.

on 6/9/2014 7:48:00 PM

MAC's Liquidlast is my go-to liquid liner and has been since I was a teenager. Although I love it and repurchase it frequently, I find that it still leaves me with raccoon eyes! I know, most people don't believe me, but I end up with a dark shadow on my lower lids halfway through the day. With that said, I still go back to Liquidlast because it's the best I've found so far, but Milani's Eye Tech is a pretty close second!
I purchased Eye Tech after reading great reviews and found the staying power to be pretty comparable to Liquidlast. Eye Tech is my go-to for half days or after the gym (in other words, when I don't want to use my $20 eyeliner! Ha!). With a little translucent powder on my lids, it does a decent job staying put with no flaking, and minimal raccoon-ing (it still does leave a dark shadow, though, darn it). I feel a little less guilty washing it off after a short makeup day.

Overall, pretty good. Not perfect, but a great value for the price. Easy to apply and remove.

on 5/29/2014 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Deep, black--no navy!--inky liner in an easy-to-use pen form. By the end of three months' use, when I normally dispose of non-pencil eye makeup, the liner applies to a faded gray-navy. While I would buy this product again, I still prefer the inexpensive NYC liquid eyeliner, which applies a true matte black, even after the three-month mark.

on 5/18/2014 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I remember I was so happy the day I finished this up because I despise this eyeliner. I like the pen application but I am not a huge fan of the formula. It's not the blackest which is fine but this doesn't STAY on for more than a few hours. If you're used to winged eyeliner, expect the wing to disappear sometime in the day. I usually don't wear liquid eyeliner on its own, but rather on top of pencil/gel eyeliner. Let me just say this smudged and took off my BOBBI BROWN GEL EYELINER. Like how?! The longevity on this thing is horrible. I'll say this once and I'll say it again, stick to Physician's Formula eye booster. I remember this liner was 8.99 but usually you can buy one Physician's Formula eyeliner and get another free which is still better than this crap!

on 5/18/2014 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this eyeliner! The soft grip is great, and the precision tip is amazing! Gives me a lot of control when I am creating my cat eye.

on 5/14/2014 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I am Native American and an NC30 in winter and NC35-40 in the summer for reference. I absolutely LOVE this product!!!! I own and test ALOT of products and this is one of my must haves by far. It is easy to draw that perfect lines for the "cat eyes" look and also works well for just day wear as well. Has great lasting power and pigment. Definitely give this one a try

Top Rated Milani Products