April 21, 2014 | 1393 users online

Conditioner - Organix - Repairing Awapuhi Ginger Conditoner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by materialface

I had read reviews on this before buying it. I first tried the moroccon conditioner from Organix, which I HATED simply because it did not condition my hair. But i won't rant about that.

This awapuhi repairing conditioner is what my hair has been waiting for. I am way overdue for a hair trim and color (I have super long fine asian hair). With that said, this conditioner really did help to repair my hair. It softened my hair, the strands feel stronger and healthier. It is extremely easy to blow dry my hair now. It's usually a pain to brush my damp hair, but since using this conditioner, I have no problems. I gave the price 5 stars only because I got this on sale for $6.99 CAD, when it's regular price is $9-10 CAD at shoppers drug mart!! I will be buying the awapuhi shampoo as well.

My recommendation is to try THIS conditioner out of all the other ones of the Organix line. I've tried the morocon and keratin oils and sprays, and they are only O-K.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I've already reviewed the shampoo in this line so I thought I'd review the conditioner too. I bought this line because I tend to leave towards using organic products and I have damaged hair that could really use some love. I do like the conditioner but I was expecting something a little different. The conditioner is quite thin which I'm not really a fan of but I leave it on for around 3 minutes while I clean the rest of my body and when I rinse it off, my hair is so soft. As someone who has bleached my entire head 5 times within the past 12 months and has dangerously unhealthy hair, I am really happy to report that I have noticed an improvement in the past month since I have been using this line. My hair is a lot softer and stronger feeling. I do tend to rotate my shampoos and conditioners so my hair doesn't get used to products so once I have flirted with a few other shampoos I will come back to this line. One thing I will add is that I do have very fine but thick hair and this combo does not weight it down at all so thats always a plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by ChanelSaysSimon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is aaaaawesome. I have very dry and damaged overly processed blonde highlighted hair and lately it's gotten so bad that I've been considering going dark again to make my hair healthier. I've used all types of salon brands and I've had some luck and some not so lucky but I really like this product because of the price. It was only about 8 dollars, and it made my hair extremely soft to the touch. It smells great and my hair feels weightless and healthy when I blowdry it.I liked it so much I bought the shampoo and dry styling oil as well. I'm not really into Organix but the Awapuhi Ginger line is awesome! I definitely will keep purchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by jomuir

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I picked this up at my local Target for about $6. I have normal hair but need good conditioning for my grays, which will take on a life of their own if not well conditioned daily. I love the smell of this conditioner, and it's working okay, but just okay. Its more like a creme rinse to me than a conditioner, it's so thin & watery. I have to be careful pouring it into my hands, it's so thin it'll run right through my fingers if I'm not careful. Perhaps the drugstores get a different formulation?

No complaints with this product, but for the price I expect more. I've felt my hair was better conditioned from the Garnier/Suave (read cheap) lines than from this. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

I love this line soooooo much!!!!! I have tried the organix moroccan oil, coconut milk, macadamia oil, keratin oil, and biotin n collagen lines and hated them. For some reason my hair adores the Awapuhi Ginger line! Absolutely shocked at the results I've received with this line considering how much I hated their other products. They all just smell so amazing and I can't help but buy them and just hope the next will be better than the other. I finally found a line by them that works for me, yay!!! It smells gorgeous too, like the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent at bath n body works. Absolutely recommend this for anyone who wants fresh, clean, soft hair!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by killerbees62

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner! It smells amazing. My hair feels so soft and smooth after my hair dries. I often like to source out new conditioners and hardly ever repeat products, but this i will definetely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by lizzredhead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad I bought the shampoo & conditioner! I LOVEEEE how it smells & it leaves my hair soft, easy to manage, and takes any tangles out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Anna1977

LOVE the smell of this product! It softens and smooths my hair and makes it more manageable. I will repurchase when I run out as it is very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by powerhemi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If my hair approves this conditioner than it's liquid gold. I have long platinum bleached hair and have tried a lot of products from cheap to very expensive salon stuff. I use this awupi ginger conditioner along side with Pantene Silver Expressions shampoo (to remove brass, which it does a great job better than John Frieda) and what a huge difference in the condition of my over processed hair, LOVE IT, it is so soft, smooth frizz free and very easy to comb without fighting off harsh tangles. Oh, and best of all it smells terrific. This is a keeper for me. Try it, I thinks it would be worth it. You can usually find it on sale at Shoppers for any were from $4.00 to $7.99.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Sunflower92

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have VERY fine and fragile blond hair and this conditioner detangles better than any conditioner i have ever used!