October 21, 2014 | 1992 users online

Conditioner - Organix - Repairing Awapuhi Ginger Conditoner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this BOGO at Ulta. It smells wonderful and has good slip. There is a little protein in this so I have to take a break from using this daily but my hair looks shiny and feels soft after air drying. I love the macadamia conditioner more than this, but this is a close second. It does moisturize pretty decently. I like the texture it gives to my hair too. It has a creamy thick texture and is pink in color which is different. I do have to use two squirts to feel that my hair is properly coated but my hair is never weighed down. It rinses clean and the scent lingers for a while.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

Product was very poor at actually conditioning the hair. It was way too light of a product and felt cheap. I was using almost half a cup it seemed just to get enough to make my hair feel conditioned. I would never repurchase this product again. It reminded me of a 99 cent conditioner you'd use as a kid.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by adavi0140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I went back to silicone products a few months ago and picked up this along with the matching shampoo. I will say I hate the packaging of this. It looks nice but it's impossible to tell how much product is left and you don't get a lot of it for the price(about 11$ CAD. Not bad but could be better) . It was a pretty nice conditioner, very thick and an interesting pink colour. It had lots of slip and made my hair very smooth and shiny. Unfortunately, the protein in it built up and made my hair tangly, frizzy, and brittle. I had to throw it out. Unless your hair is extremely lacking in protein, I wouldn't recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by cynaga

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely conditioner. Moisturizers without weigh hair down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by materialface

I had read reviews on this before buying it. I first tried the moroccon conditioner from Organix, which I HATED simply because it did not condition my hair. But i won't rant about that.

This awapuhi repairing conditioner is what my hair has been waiting for. I am way overdue for a hair trim and color (I have super long fine asian hair). With that said, this conditioner really did help to repair my hair. It softened my hair, the strands feel stronger and healthier. It is extremely easy to blow dry my hair now. It's usually a pain to brush my damp hair, but since using this conditioner, I have no problems. I gave the price 5 stars only because I got this on sale for $6.99 CAD, when it's regular price is $9-10 CAD at shoppers drug mart!! I will be buying the awapuhi shampoo as well.

My recommendation is to try THIS conditioner out of all the other ones of the Organix line. I've tried the morocon and keratin oils and sprays, and they are only O-K.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I've already reviewed the shampoo in this line so I thought I'd review the conditioner too. I bought this line because I tend to leave towards using organic products and I have damaged hair that could really use some love. I do like the conditioner but I was expecting something a little different. The conditioner is quite thin which I'm not really a fan of but I leave it on for around 3 minutes while I clean the rest of my body and when I rinse it off, my hair is so soft. As someone who has bleached my entire head 5 times within the past 12 months and has dangerously unhealthy hair, I am really happy to report that I have noticed an improvement in the past month since I have been using this line. My hair is a lot softer and stronger feeling. I do tend to rotate my shampoos and conditioners so my hair doesn't get used to products so once I have flirted with a few other shampoos I will come back to this line. One thing I will add is that I do have very fine but thick hair and this combo does not weight it down at all so thats always a plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by ChanelSaysSimon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is aaaaawesome. I have very dry and damaged overly processed blonde highlighted hair and lately it's gotten so bad that I've been considering going dark again to make my hair healthier. I've used all types of salon brands and I've had some luck and some not so lucky but I really like this product because of the price. It was only about 8 dollars, and it made my hair extremely soft to the touch. It smells great and my hair feels weightless and healthy when I blowdry it.I liked it so much I bought the shampoo and dry styling oil as well. I'm not really into Organix but the Awapuhi Ginger line is awesome! I definitely will keep purchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by jomuir

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I picked this up at my local Target for about $6. I have normal hair but need good conditioning for my grays, which will take on a life of their own if not well conditioned daily. I love the smell of this conditioner, and it's working okay, but just okay. Its more like a creme rinse to me than a conditioner, it's so thin & watery. I have to be careful pouring it into my hands, it's so thin it'll run right through my fingers if I'm not careful. Perhaps the drugstores get a different formulation?

No complaints with this product, but for the price I expect more. I've felt my hair was better conditioned from the Garnier/Suave (read cheap) lines than from this. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

I love this line soooooo much!!!!! I have tried the organix moroccan oil, coconut milk, macadamia oil, keratin oil, and biotin n collagen lines and hated them. For some reason my hair adores the Awapuhi Ginger line! Absolutely shocked at the results I've received with this line considering how much I hated their other products. They all just smell so amazing and I can't help but buy them and just hope the next will be better than the other. I finally found a line by them that works for me, yay!!! It smells gorgeous too, like the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent at bath n body works. Absolutely recommend this for anyone who wants fresh, clean, soft hair!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by killerbees62

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner! It smells amazing. My hair feels so soft and smooth after my hair dries. I often like to source out new conditioners and hardly ever repeat products, but this i will definetely buy again!