October 20, 2014 | 1014 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - True Escape

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

True Escape is my FAVORITE VS scent. I wish they made the EDT spray, because the staying power does suck :(

However, the smell is INCREDIBLE. I love Jasmine & florals, and it just smells so yummy. The scent reminds me of the old formula scent of Herbal Essences (when it first came out). Just sort of juicy and fresh. This is the only fragrance that I have the scrub, body wash, body butter, body lotion and splash. I will continue to buy this scent as long as they carry it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I didn't like this scent at all, it smelled like wet grass and florals. Not something I would wear at all :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by clairegunia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my newest scents from VS! I absolutely love it! it's perfect for summer! it's so light and fresh, not too overpowering! I need to get the mist because i only have the lotion right now!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by ballet7xx

I usually don't like body splashes because they don't last long, so I find them kind of pointless. However, my sister bought me a VS body splash for Christmas (the plumeria one) and I got a lot of compliments on it. So, after finishing the bottle, I went to VS and quickly picked this one out. Oh my gosh, I am seriously in love with this scent! it's really light and not the kind of perfume that gives people headaches. it has solar jasmine & pomela and it smells absolutely delightful. I'm addicted.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by kgallahue

This is one of Victoria Secret's newest fragrances in the Fantasy collection. Usually some of their fragrances are overly sweet, but this one is very clean yet kinda spicy and girly. It just smells great! It's a relief to find one that doesn't smell like a sweet tart.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No