July 28, 2014 | 1369 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Lipstick in Sugar Honey 183

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by 4ever29

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A very very sheer nude color for lips, really almost adds nothing. I really dislike the smell, and I usually dont complain too much about smells!! It will last all of 20 minutes on lips before it fades away to nothing...even if I dont drink...weird. I also have pretty dry lips, if it kept my lips somewhat moisturized then I would at least keep it for a chapstick type product. After wearing it for two days my lips look horrible dry mess. Nothing alittle lipbalm cant fix but for such a barely there lipstick to begin with it should be somewhat moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 4:43:00 AM More reviews by SenCor

I really like this shade of lipstick! I'm not a lipstick person at all but I needed to add some color to my lips. I usually stick to carmex and mix a sprinkle of blush or peachy eyeshadow I like. I did just purchase it two days ago but I notice that if I wear it with a little carmex and a few hours have passed without reapplying it leaves my lips looking naturally plump! I love the effect!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by JennyHeart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't wear lipstick very much, but this one is very pretty and I love the shimmer. I got mine in a free package. It's great, and would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Dusty00

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I received this product as a GWP. I didn't expect to like it because it appeared to be very dark in the tube. However it is nothing like what I expected! It is a really nice neutral, leaning toward a warm peachy gold or copper. If applied lightly the color is subtle, if applied heavier, it is a little to intense for my liking. I usually apply, blot, apply, blot, and it will last a long time. The formula is smooth and doesn't cause my lips to dry out. No bleeding into liplines and no caking, which I hate! All in all, I think I would purchase this when the sample runs out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by salhon

This lipstick is beautiful in the summer with warm colored dresses and tops (yellow, orange, etc). I don't like to wear it in the winter. It looks quite dark orangy when put on heave but looks nice when put on very light. I am super pale though. I like it much more when I put a sheer/nude gloss or lipstick over it. I tend to mix my lipstick colors to make unique looks, so this one seems to be a nice addition to my lipstick mixing collection, but I would rarely wear it alone. It does have a fruity smell (I am usually very, very sensitive to fragrances), but it doesn't seem to bother me. I won't buy again, but I will keep it for my lipstick layering technique.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Divine colour. My search for the ultimate lipstick has come to an end. It's slightly darker than my natural lip colour and adds a little warmth to my pale face. If only it's staying power was better.....

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by pinkstar027

I have it give 4. out of 5, because..its nothing special dont get me wrong its nice lippie feels nice an smooth but I think you can get a better deal at mac. I wont buy it I mean if I was going to spend this much I want to try something more special.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Softbaked007

I do like the color, but it does not show up well on my dark lips, it makes it look more dark red, I don't know does not work for me. I do have it on my list for SWAP if anyone is interested

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 3:50:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

got this as a gift & at first I was seriously unimpressed with the color. it didn't "wow" me at all but I gave it a chance.

oh sweet jesus.

IT'S SO LOVELY. I have no other words to describe this lipstick. I actually love the smell of it too! I don't find it too strong & it smells sweet :D my lips are pretty pigmented by themselves but this lipstick just amps up the color & it doesn't dry out my lips!

definitely going to buy another tube of it when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by lxb87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful on my NW15 skin. Another great Pure Color from EL!