August 27, 2014 | 1581 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - 123 Perfect Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Sump

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

It's not Bourjois fault that I didn't love this foundation. My skin is normal but can be dry and I feel like this foundation isn't for my kind of skin. It made me look too matte for my liking. It got better the longer I wore it, but I want my skin to look good all day.
Another con is that the lightest shade they sell in my country is 52 Vanilla... I don't know if this is the lightest shade they've made, but the healthy mix one has 51 Light Vanilla, and I prefer that one. 52 Vanilla was okay in the summer, that's when I bought it, but after the summer, when my skin got lighter and drier, I just couldn't work with this foundation anymore. I stopped using it when my boyfriend called my face cakey. I'm not even half way through the bottle but I'm too scared to use it again.

P.S. Coverage is fine. I think this is a good foundation if you have oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by KatharinaKrasteva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation when I had oily and acne prone skin and it worked really well for me,it stayed all day and it made my pores look smaller. But then my skin turned from oily to dry and sensitiv without any acne and I still love this foundation! It makes really nice powdery look, hides the rednesess and DOESN'T oxydized and the vanila shade suits me in winter well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Rubytaylorx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really good foundation. Makes my skin look really even toned - this is important to me as I often have redness. Blends really well and doesn't look patchy. Matte finish and lasts long, but I wouldn't say it lasts as much as 16 hours like it claims to.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by cozycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of Bourjois foundations and have been loyal to them for 6 years now...and within the past 6 years, I have worn 10 hr Sleep Effect (repurchased 3 times), Flower Perfection (purchased once), Healthy Mix (purchased once) and now 123 Perfect (currently on my 2nd bottle). Flower Perfection gave me the most coverage but was abit too drying, 10 hr Sleep Effect and Healthy Mix gave sheerer coverage, but while I loved 10hr Sleep Effect, Healthy Mix turned my face into an oil slick after awhile. I'm not a big foundation wearer preferring the 'no-make up' make up look, and 123 Perfect gives me a very natural medium coverage, less coverage than Flower Perfection, but slightly more than Healthy Mix or 10hr Sleep Effect. It is my favorite from the bunch. I don't even look like I'm wearing foundation with this stuff on, but it conceals shadows around my mouth and eyes nicely. It also lasts all day and doesn't turn my face into an oil slick like Healthy Mix, nor does it make my dry areas look flaky like Flower Perfection. It feels like 2nd skin, and looks like it too, I use the shade 'Vanille', and it is a perfect match for my pale olive skin...I love that nobody can tell I have any foundation on, they think my face is just naturally luminous and eventoned, love this stuff. I really want to try the CC cream too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Susie0205

This is good, but I like healthy mix one more than this, the lasting power of this is bad, no more than 7hours which is my opinion. The shade is neutral which I like(I'm in 52). The finish is natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by strawberryandmint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I do love this foundation, but I prefer the healthy mix over this one. because it glides on better. this one lasts a bit longer. but I wouldnt buy it again because I love trying new products

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by mzcitizen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After trying the "healthy mix foundation" and not getting on with it as it made me look oily. I gave this a try.

This foundation I did get on with. Perfect colour match to my light olive skin. This doesn't glide on like healthy mix but with a good moisturiser underneath its pliable enough for good even coverage. The coverage is very nice covering redness and blemishes and it feels light once on a very important factor for me. I hate thick caked makeup both look and feel.

I wanted a good light feeling matt foundation which looks natural and stays matt looking and this is what I got. I'm suitably impressed enough to make this my daily wear at the moment and like it just as much as high end brands that I've used.

I find this far superior to the "healthy mix". Everybody is different though but this delivered what I wanted.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by riree87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this foundation on a whim. I needed something cheap for work as I generally use Clarins Everlasting which is a bit expensive to be slapping on for nursing shifts. The "semi-matte" claims called out to me, having super oily skin I can only really use matte foundations but I hate the way these tend to make skin look a little dull. Anyway, this foundation has really impressed me! So much so that it's found its way out of the "cheap work makeup" category and into my everyday wear. The coverage is medium but buildable without looking cakey. It keeps oil at bay, I still need a quick powder touch up on my t-zone after about four hours. It makes my skin look really flawless, and matte without looking dull. I mix a bit of my NARS Orgasm Illuminator in with it to give a really glowy finish. After an 8 hour shift this foundation holds up pretty well. It is a little patchy and does need a touch up if I'm going out anywhere after work, but I have found that to be true of any foundations. This is going to be a staple foundation for me. I now only use my Clarins for evenings or nights out. I'm really impressed!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by jcq

I really like this. I have oily sensitive skin, nc 25-30. Shade 53 is a good match. It looks a tad dark after application but oxidizes to my exact skintone by the end of the day.
The coverage is solid medium. I have troubled skin and it t covers most redness and uneven skintone but not major blemishes. The texture is very runny, I always use f80 whenever applying cos I find applicatioon with finger will be a mess.This can be layered but no so much. Never break out from this which is a major plus because my skin is super sensitive.
The thing that I like most is the finish. It dries to powdery matte without looking fake. The oil control lasts me up to 3 hours without blotting and powder.
I'd say this is very good for oily girls, but you should avoid it if you have trouble with dry patches as it will accentuate every tiny bit of them. The price is okay, a bit high for drugstore products, but for me it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by swarotzki

I have a pretty bad acne scar on my face because I suffer acnes since I was 15 years old (now I am 27 years old female). I have a moderate to heavy oily skin and quite large pores on my cheek. This foundation give me a matte finish look that last around 6 hours ( I didn't use primer with it, and I live in Jakarta - Indonesia >> hot and humid), but after that It will give me just a slight oily look.

Overall, it doesn't break me out (I also start a healty food, avoid dairy products and egg, start hitting the gym). It covers my scar acne pretty good, I would recommend use MAC #190 foundation brush for its application for more flawless coverage.

Some review says that this foundation don't go along with dry skin, I don't know about this since I have an oily skin and it gives me a super matte look (I finish this foundation with KANEBO LUNASOL #1 loose powder - Amazing!)

My only cons about this foundation is that it will easily transfer to fabric (clothes, napkin, etc) but consider its pros for me then I just being more carefull.