Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation

3.8

AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE,ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, ZINC PCA,SILICA, IRON OXIDES (CI77492), ERYTHRITOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, IRON OXIDES (CI77491),CHLORPHENESIN, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, IRON OXIDES (CI77499), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ALCOHOL DENAT., LAUROYL LYSINE, DISODIUM EDTA,CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI77288), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI77742), POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HOMARINE HCL, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM(COTTON) FLOWER EXTRACT, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DIMETHICONE/METHICONE COPOLYMER.

on 6/29/2015 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

My mum recently brought this and gave it to me because it wasn't her shade. I have a medium brown skin with a cool olive undertone, so generally I like foundations that will give me warmth and brighten up my skin a little more. First off, do not buy this foundation if you are medium-dark skin. Bourjois really needs to step up their shades and offer foundation/concealer products to more dark skinned people. Personally I thought that the foundation was a really nice consistency and if it was my shade it would definitely be one of my favourite foundations! I wear this as a concealer because it is not my shade (so I highlight with it). Secondly, the packaging kinda leaks sometimes. I experienced the foundation leaking out of the pump every once and a while - which is frustrating because it gets over everything. Overall - do not buy this if you are not fair skinned because it will not cater for you! It is very light and has a semi pink undertone - which I was not loving at all. I would not re-purchase this due to the fact that it is not dark enough or warm undertoned!

on 6/25/2015 5:08:00 AM

i tried this product on my hand and left it for 4 hours cuz i heard that it oxidize , but it actually had a veryyy nice color , nice smell , oxidized to a lighttttttt color with a light brown undertone, tried it on an area on my face it has a light coverage but evens the skin , the pump pumps alot , easy to. unfortunately it does nthn to redness , this formula is light and comfortable

on 6/22/2015 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Awful pink shades that make me look ashy and tired. Broke me out very badly with a very strange type of acne. Ended up in the bin. Terrible.

on 6/20/2015 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After trying a few high end foundations such as double wear and clinique foundation and concealer perfecting foundation....I thought time to try a few more from drugstore.....loved true match and rimmed wake me up...so decided to try this bourjois 123....In light beige.
Have to say...impressed...I have dry acne scarred skin....and this builds up easily with two layers and covets everything really well...leaving my skin smoother and looking clearer...its a matt finish which I normally don't like as I have dryer skin...but this worked well...Over a good moisturiser of course...but overall it's a good drugstore foundation and will definitely buy again....
10/10....lone it

on 6/14/2015 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This foundation is really nice if you can find a colour match. Sadly it oxidizes very badly on me. I've tried using a primer, moisturiser, base, etc to prevent it, but alas no avail. I went to work in the morning and lunchtime, I checked myself I looked ORANGE and there's obvious distinction between my neck and my face as I didn't put it on my neck thinking that the colour match was okay initially.
It did control my oil though (I used it in the winter) and has a powder finish. Not patchy, did not accentuate pores or sit in fine lines.

on 5/21/2015 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Definitely my ultimate everyday foundation (discovered few months ago), easy to find in every dm-store where I live. Packaging - ok, price - decent:-), smell - very nice. It glides easy and looks like second skin on my sensitive cheeks. It does not cause any irritation, it does not look oily, it holds all day long looking fresh even after 10 hours of wearing (with just small corrections with powder foundation) and it's not heavy at all. No blackheads, no pimples. What else should I need for every day?
Repurchase: oh, yes

on 4/13/2015 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this on the promise that it neutralises redness but it really doesn't do anything for my red patches at all. It looks very similar to Healthy Mix on me in terms of coverage and shade but I think I would say I prefer HM overall, it gives a slightly fresher look. I think it's time for me to accept that no drugstore foundations can truly impact on my redness!

on 3/10/2015 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am NC25 and I use this in the shade 52 Vanilla. I was really really hoping to love this foundation but it is definitely not long lasting even when I set my face with a powder. I use this in the morning and after 2 hours my T-Zone is a mess. I have oily-combo skin and it looks horrible as the foundation slides off. Dabbing with a tissue will remove the foundation in oily areas.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite bourjois foundation and i have them all. It gives such a pretty finish and i feel like it stays longer on my skin than the other bourjois foundations. It gives a more matte finish on my skin than their other foundation but its a good natural matte finish. I always sett my foundation with a setting powder and it last for 4/5 h when i work, i work in a kindergarden with a lot of outdoors activities in all weather and a lot of hugs and small hans in my face so my face makeup almost never stays on all day on work without any toutch ups, but when im not working this will last almost all day on its own.

This product is my absolute holy grail. I have oily/combination skin with some dry patches due to using benzoyl peroxide as a topical treatment on my acne. This foundation really does act like a second skin, it glides on and if you use a little amount and a brush it just sinks right into your skin effortlessly. I like how you can use a little or use a lot and really change the kind of coverage. The finish is quite matte and feels almost powdery, however there is still this stunning luminosity that just looks like your skin is gently glowing- definitely not too flat or matte. It lasts about 8 hours on my skin (no primer, light dusting of powder), and i think this is pretty good for a foundation that is just so natural. At first I found the claims of many different colours a bit ridiculous however it does seem to brighten and cover redness without using a tonne of thick product, making me think there is some kind of magical technology that covers everything?! I have no idea but it feels so lovely and light yet has a medium coverage. The smell is kind of strange to be honest, but i've adjusted to it and now I don't mind it, SPF 10 means it doesnt have amazing protection but I never care about SPF in a foundation as you never use enough to protect properly, it also photographs beautifully (without flashback).

The ONLY con i can think of is that sometimes my skin can get a little dry and this can tend to stick to dry patches however i have had this problem with some 'luminous' foundations and if i moisturise and exfoliate well this is never a problem.

For all this the price is just incredible and I already have a backup, the colour 54 beige has a lovely yellow tone that suits my skin.