TheBalm Shady Lady - Risqué Renee

This is a very pigmented navy blue. The shadow is really soft in the pan when swiping and the packaging is very cute!
The navy color lasts ages and has super fine glitter or shiny particles in it.

I bought this back when TheBalm was still sold at Sephora (so sad it isn't anymore!). I was looking for a really great navy eyeshadow and I literally swatched every single navy in the store on my hands before deciding on this one. I think it's the best navy blue eyeshadow out there.
I love this so much because it doesn't lean too bright or too dark. There's no mistaking that it's navy. This shadow contains a little bit of silver glitter that really makes this shade stand out. The formula is incredibly soft and buttery smooth. I've never had an issue applying this. You can kick up a little powder in the pan if you swirl your brush too hard, but it's not a big deal. This lasts all day on my eyes with a primer. It never loses its color, fades, migrates, or creases. Once it's on, it's staying there!
I love doing a smoky eye with this. I think smoking out with navy is more unique and wearable than black. This shadow looks amazing with everything I pair it with, but my favorite looks involve this with pearly white or grey shades. Sooo pretty.
I also like the packaging. It's a thick, somewhat glossy cardboard square that closes magnetically, which I prefer. You get quite a big circle of shadow, and this even has its own little mirror.
My review isn't doing justice to how great this shade is, so I'll stop. :) But I highly recommend checking this out if you're a big navy lover like me. I'm looking forward to trying more shades from this line!