October 23, 2014 | 1957 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Jfrank09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

By far my favorite eyeliner ever. I am generally not a drug store makeup user but by god I love this product. I've always been the tradition eyeliner pencil girl until now. This product goes on super smooth and extremely precise. You can create sleek super skinny lines or build it for a more dramatic look. I get 12 hours of solid use out of this liner without it budging. It does not get smudgy or get a dry look to it. And at it's price point you really can't beat it; I purchased it at ulta for 7.99. The only thing I can say is that it will not work on your lower water line, don't try it. I will be purchasing this product again, and I encourage others to give it a go as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by skylalavigne

my go-to eyeliner. about $10 at cvs. the packaging is excellent. a thick-to-thin felt marker tip. very good flow. i have the color black and its very pigmented and dark. does smudge a little bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by SLeal13

This is amazing eyeliner except for one thing: it dries out pretty fast. Other than that this is one of the pest eyeliners ive ever used, and stays on pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by navyfleur

I love love love this eyeliner.. oily lids girl this is the one for you! stays on all day! I would give it 6 out of 5 stars.. super great pigmentation... push up liner does not compare

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by SingAllYouWant

Holy grail worthy? I think so. What can I say? It lasts all day, has amazing pigmentation, and the nice long and think applicator makes it easy to apply a thin, subtle line, or a thick cat eye. Very comparable to the stila eyeliner pen in my opinion. Great value, I would highly suggest!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Holbisue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried some more expensive eye liners and I have to say this one beats them all.

I've always found it hard to apply eyeliner and make a mess of myself. Eye precise allows me apply perfect cat eyes every time! It's fine tip allows you to apply a thin or thick line for any occasion :)
I would recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by lauren97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love liquid eyeliner, especially felt tip liquid eyeliner pens. I've tried tons of them from tons of different brands. But this is one I will love forever!

At first, I hated this eyeliner for a long time. I tried it out about a year or two ago, and it was absolutely awful. I decided I'd never use it again.

But last year, I couldn't find the eyeliner I normally bought, so I decided to try this one out again. I am so happy I did. I've been using it ever since!

I have it in black, and let me just say, the color is brilliant! It's really pigmented and it stays that way. I've had the one I have now for about two months honestly, and it still works very well. I use it every day! The formula is nice and wet, not too wet, and it dries in seconds.

The felt pen is flexible but sturdy with a precise tip, enabling you to have a very thin line, very thick line, and everything in between. The pen doesn't dry out quickly (like I said, two months and it's still working well!) and the tip stays shapely for about a month and a half before it starts to get flimsy, but even then there's still product in it.

It's pretty easy to take off, but it can withstand a lot! I've worn it to concerts and Warped Tour (a concert tour held outside during the summer in the Georgia heat for 9 or 10 hours) and it stayed on the whole time. No joke. I swear, it really stayed. Barely any smudging, and no running! It's not waterproof at all, but it can really take a beating!

The only thing I can see being a problem for some users, especially first time or inexperienced users, is that if you apply too much of the product (and I mean A LOT of it), it can flake some. If you only put one, two, maybe three coats (which really won't be necessary at all) then it won't flake.

I recommend this eyeliner to everyone, and I'm definitely recommending it to you! It's absolutely fantastic! It's the best drugstore eyeliner you can buy, guaranteed. However, I won't be buying this or any Maybelline product anymore because I'm switching to only cruelty-free products and Maybelline tests on animals. For a whole list of brands that do/do not test on animals, go to http://features.peta2.com/shopcrueltyfree/index.aspx)
Picture: http://img.makeupalley.com/2/3/1/0/2647504.JPG
(Used on eyelid)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Ccal2710

This is the first liquid liner pen I've used and it has not let me down one bit! It glides on smoothly and lasts a very long time. I've gone a whole day using this without a single smudge (and I have fairly oily lids). As someone who was used to gel liner pots and brushes (I used the Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama gel liner daily), the felt tip took a little getting used to but after a bit of practice I was able to achieve a sharp, bold winged look. The tip is also excellent for getting into those usually missed spots between the lashes. I'm just hoping the tip doesn't dry out quickly, but so far it's held up really well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by shaylayxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeloner pen was the first one I've ever bought so I'm obviously not that experienced with eyeliners. This one smudged quite a lot and the very tip of the felt pen would dry out really fast. It doesn't last a long time, the black fades to a gray after an hour and lines appear. It's an OK product. Oh, and sometimes the ink doesn't come out and it skips so I'd have to refill the spots that it missed. Maybe I just suck at putting on eyeliner but this dried up fast

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 6:05:00 AM More reviews by LilMissMatched

Love Love Love this eyeliner! It applies so well for someone like me: clumsy, crappy at making both eyes "match", messy etc. haha, not that I'm a complete ditz, but liquid eyeliner just isn't my forte. This takes the frustration out and is easily maneuvered and I am able to handle it with a lot of precision. It's like a gorgeous felt tip pen for your eyes...it creates subtle, thin lines for definition, or a thicker, more dramatic line for a cat eye. Again, I love it. For the price/availability (drugstore) you can't beat it. I stupidly bought a $26 tube of Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner thinking it was felt tipped as well, to replace a Maybelline studio eye pen that was all used up. Stupid! Shouldn't have bought without trying first. I'll gladly go back to the $10 eyeliner pen because honestly, it's a game-changer for me personally in the liquid eyeliner game. I love the fluidity of a liquid with the precision of a pen. It lasts forever, doesn't burn, (unless you write on your eyeball with it) and looks gorgeous. What's not to love? This is a definite staple and I will repurchase! God forbid they are taken off the shelf or discontinued !