September 16, 2014 | 1773 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Physicians Formula Bronze Booster - Glow-Boosting Season-to-Season Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer! Not too shimmery and looks good on my very light skin. I don't use a lot, but just enough to give my face some color so it doesn't look totally pale with my powder! Lol. It also doesn't turn orange at all as it claims!! Would repurchase. I love physicians formula

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by unstrung

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only bronzer I have found that is not orangey or overwhelming on my pale skin(the light shade).
After a long winter, this gives a little boost to my coloring. I don't find it to be overly shimmery at all. Matte bronzers always look too muddy on my skin. The trick to applying bronzer is to use a large, fluffy brush and shake of any excess.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Aurai

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I usually use Bobbi brown Medium 2 bronzer which works great for me, but wanted to find a less expensive drugstore brand this time. I bought the medium/dark. I was looking for something I could wear all year long. The color does not work for me, much to dark. I try using the pale side of the palette, but still looks like orange dirt on my face. Perhaps if I bought the lighter shade, it would look more natural on my skin. So over all, can not use this shade. Probably will try a different brand next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by leh529

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this bronzer after reading an article on how to apply bronzer to winter skin. I was randomly looking in the cosmetics aisle when I spotted this! I love the idea of bronzer for all different seasons since I love the way bronzer looks on my skin. They only had the medium-dark shade and I have light- medium skin, but this suites me perfectly! I love how the winter shade livens up my skin. This is my first time wearing it so hopefully no breakouts! I love it so far & will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by makeupcam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it ! this bronzer is soft gold-shimmering, exactly what i was looking for!

I use this product to define my face with the countouring method : the 2 lighter shades as an illuminator on the top of my cheek bone and the 2 darker under the cheek bone as a bronzer to dig my cheeks.

Sometimes, when I want give my tan an healty-look, I mix the 4 shades with a bronzer brush and apply it on my nose, forehead, cheek and chin.

It's great for summer, but may be a little too sparkly for winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this bronzer a lot. I saw it at CVS and I liked how fair the light one was. I'm an NW20 tops with blonde hair, and green eyes. So I have to be super careful with bronzers because usually they are too dark or look muddy, not this one. I love the packaging and amazingly to me the brush is very good! It's shaped almost in a 3 like the way we're supposed to apply bronzer in the 3 motion. I mix all the seasons together and swipe from the top of my forehead down my temple to my cheek then on the jawline. I also swipe some lightly all over so i look even then do my neck and collar bones if needed.

I love all 4 colours and they do not look over shimmery on me at all. But shimmer is a preference some people like me luv it, while others just hate it. If you don't like shimmer do not buy this because even though to me it's subtle other's may not share the same opinion. This is a great bronzer for people on the paler side and it's great for Fall/Winter because it's not too much on the face. Just enough to liven up my complexion. Would I repurchase? I think so because it is one on the fairer side and that makes things foolproof for me like when I'm in a rush.

This is an awesome bronzer that looks very natural on the skin. I luv it:) Recommended!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by racheldedo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only use this cuz idk what else to use!!!!! I'm going to try a tarte bronzer when I finish this up. There's not much in these, I go through them quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by breakthespell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

For my light-medium asian skin, the color on the light-medium shade to just too light. The fall and spring colors pretty much match my face color and the winter and summer colors are neither light enough to highlight or dark enough to contour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh wow I like this bronzer! I don't find it to glimmery at all. I got it in dark and like to apply the two bottom shades for contouring and the lighter shade fora nice highlight. It's very natural looking. This product suprised me! :)
While this does look glittery in the pan it does not apply glittery at all on the face! I see no glittery specks whatsoever!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is absolutley terrible. My mom bought it for herself, ended up not liking it so i tried it.. SO GLITTERY! I don't even understand why anyone would make or use a glittery bronzer. Horrid.