July 25, 2014 | 935 users online

Lip Liners - Rimmel - 1000 Kisses Lip Tint

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

Did not like this at all, the balm finishes way sooner then the stain tip and one without the others is useless. Did not like the way it made my lips feel and is really hard to get off at the end of the day, will not be purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by MoranSha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought two colours:
Nothing But Nude - a fun shade that makes my lips look as if i just ate a popsicle. appears way lighter on the screen, though (bought it online).
Carry On Cherry - a pinkish shade of red, does actually look like a ripe cherry.

the moisturizer adds a nice texture to the lips and doesn't mess up the durability of the tint.

overall it does last longer than most lipstains/tints (more than an hour, to be the east) and it's easy to just reapply without a mirror, so I'm happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by ebonychloe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product so much, I have about four different shades and I plan on getting more. For me, they don't dry out quickly at all, I bought my first one ages ago when they first came to england and it still hasnt dried up! Their colour does fade throughout the day, but I used them to add a slight bit of colour to me lips, and if I wanted colour that lasts all day id wear a lipstick. They are a bit pricey for what they do, but I buy the discontinued shades for a fraction of the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by elenylondon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a rubbish product. I just bought it and i liked the color and stay. But I left the lid not properly secured for a couple of hrs (unintentionally of course) and when I wanted to reapply ,it was completely dry. I tried wiping it with a dry tissue as stated on the packaging, but no luck. It is like a stupid board marker , I had to throw it , would prefer other liquid lip tints. This is a no buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by BinkyRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in nothing but nude. The colour is good and doesn't transfer but it lasts about ten minutes! Have to constantly reapply and it also dries really quickly. Not a bad product but not a great one either.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by KarleyFries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Carry on Cherry. It dried after a week but still usable and hasn't gotten any drier (been about 6 months now?) It looks gorgeous on and isn't drying at all, even on it's own. The lasting power isn't too great though, its usually gone after one meal. Of course re applying would be the solution but I bought a stain because I hate reapplying in public like lipsticks. I will finish this tube but I'll try another stain/tint next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by FrancyE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

this for me is a great product because I've always liked the color and shape of my lips. I wore lipstick anyway for a more finished and glamorous look, but it does change the way people see your lips. This is like lipstick without the lipstick effect, and without the ickiness after you've been wearing lipstick for a while, eating, drinking, etc.I use the moisturizer and the color seperately.

It is definetly long lasting, even when it fades it still leaves a "natural" redness on your lips.

The only con is the colours are very limited. Maybe they will come out with more. The price is average.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by ofjune

My shade: I have 700 Nothing But Nude and 600 Carry On Cherry

Pros:
All the colour of a lipstick, but without the thick drying feeling of one.
All the colour of a gloss, but without the shiny stickiness.
Applies easily.
Lasts a long time despite eating/drinking/kissing.
Comes with a clear balm to moisturize

Cons:
Limited colour choice.
The Cherry shade sometimes looks a little messy when applied unless down very carefully.
Smell and taste a little odd.
Cherry colour transfers a little.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by NikkiduP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really great product! I stumbled across this when I was searching for the Revlon just bitten lip stain and balm. I am really glad I found this! I think the quality is better than the Revlon one and it is cheaper. I bought the colour "timeless tango" and what I like about it is that you can build the colour to the effect you want. When I go to work and want something more natural I just sweep it lightly over my lips and when I want to go out in the evenings I can add more layers and the colour really stands out! The staying power is amazing! I specifically watched the clock and checked the mirror frequently and it stayed on about 8 hours and that includes eating, drinking and sleeping! I also dont find this one as drying as the Revlon one. I find that when I use Revlon I need to keep adding the balm throughout the day because my lips feel dry but with Rimmel I do not need to do this as my lips stay moisturised throughout the day. The consistency is also very nice. Its not too glossy like lip gloss (I hate that because your hair always gets stuck to it!) and not so matte like a lipstick. The only reason I took one Lippie off was because I think the balm stick is a bit short and if you use this product every day it could run out very fast (The Revlon balm stick is longer). Overall I am very impressed and it is a good replacement for lipgloss or lipstick. Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I *think* these might have gotten discontinued, which is a shame because they are a really good product. (FWIW though, Rimmel still has them listed on their site) I bought a couple when I saw Meijer clearancing them anyways. Like most of the felt tip lip stains, I like the fact that the color is very controllable and buildable. They are drying without any balm, but much like the Revlon stains.. Rimmel has added a balm to the end of these that moisturizes lips amazingly well after application of the stain and doesn't fade the stain. I purchased these in 2 colors, Nothing but Nude and Endless Blossom.

Nothing but Nude is a fabulous MLBB shade that has a bit of rosy tint without being brown, orange, or other unflattering shades that lots of nude tints/stains are on my lips. Combined with the balm, it makes my lips look like themselves only way better. I love that the balm just makes the color look moist...not overly shiny, greasy, or sticky.

Endless Blossom is one of my favorite lip products, possibly ever. It turns my lips the perfect shade of pink that looks completely natural. Basically the lighter pink version of MLBB. Again with the balm, the look is completely natural.

If you can find these, they are a must try IMO. One of the better drugstore stains I have tried and almost all the colors seem to be very natural and wearable.