September 1, 2014 | 2194 users online

Brows - Jordana - Fabubrow Taupe

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by HotttestBlde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The taupe color is outstanding in color, texture, and performance. HIGHLY recommend due to it having superior quality like that of over priced department store brands!

Color is a true neutral mid toned taupe similar to the Rimmel Hazel brow pencil. Maybe a little bit lighter but close.

I was told Milani and Jordana were manufactured by the same company, so quality is definitely there.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by babylipss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall rating: 4.7 :) Haha.
Price- 2.99 at Walgreens! Super cheap.
Packaging- Cant complain, dont bother me.
Repurchase? Yes!
Alright I first purchased this in Medium Brown which has a slight reddish undertone which worked for me when I had virgin dark brown hair with reddish undertones, its a smooth pencil you have to sharpen but that doesn't bother me. Its not too waxy but its not hard either, its the perfect consistency. The most amazing is how long it lasts! It lasts all day and I have very oily skin and also it colors areas that dont have hair. Which is amazing when I over tweeze and have a lot of sparse places that I pencil in and it looks great. It doesnt look "natural" but i mean it IS a pencil not a powder but I really dont mind that. I go from over tweezed, sparse, light black eyebrows to dark brown perfect arched eyebrows! The change is incredible. I sharpen maybe ever 4-5 uses, to get a nice point so I can shape my eyebrows before I fill in.
Then I lighten my hair to a caramel brownish blonde color and this color looked too fake and the reddish undertone to it didnt look well so I just use it as a lip liner for my nudes and it works and then I quickly purchased taupe. The downside is theres only three colors but if you fit in those three you should totally try it! You get a lot of product! Also it comes with a brush on the top which is SUPER helpful! I have gone swimming in this and has stayed pretty well! I have to say it stays better where it sticks to your skin and fades faster where its on your hairs. Giving it a 4 star, 4.7 rating because there isnt alot of color choices.

Edit: this truly gives me amazing natural or dramatic brows. This is the only pencil I would ever buy again for my eyebrows! I've been getting constant eyebrow compliments because of this truly remarkable pencil. Jordana, never ever discontinue this! I can't believe more people don't know about this, worth the price and more. 💯

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by wathenem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this every day, and have no desire to upgrade to a more high-end product. The taupe color matches my dirty blonde hair and eyebrows nicely, and I always use the little brush that comes on the end to smooth out the product after I've filled in my eyebrows. The only complaint I have is the lasting power, as some has worn off by the end of the day. I think I paid 2 dollars for it at Walgreens. Good deal!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Although I love and use Jordana's Brow Powder Duo (check out my review) in light, the pencil in Taupe was too dark for my dark blonde brows.
The pencil had a good consistency firm and not too waxy and the brush on the cap is a plus, also staying power was good.
Jordana pencil in Taupe is worth a try for light brown brows. There's also two other darker shades for dark brown to black.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like this pencil as much as my MAC Fling, but it's still pretty good. I prefer Fling because it has a drier, more precise texture, whereas the Jordana pencil is more waxy/oily and can smear around a little bit and apply unevenly as I work it into place. I do like the soft color (golden taupe), and the texture is preferable to the too-hard Rimmel and the constantly-crumbling Maybelline pencil. The pencil is also a generous size with a brush on the end, and it's easy to find in my kit. I often have a hard time finding Fling because it's small and black. I'd say this brow pencil is worth the $2-3 it costs to try out, and I've been using it a lot since MAC pencils aren't cheap and I want to preserve mine.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by BulkyDecorativeClock

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore this shade--I am pink-toned & pale with chocolate hair and eyes. The brow pencil, Fabubrow Taupe, is an ash grey to mid-tone neutral brown shade that looks polished but never harsh on me, whether or not I have my hair natural (medium brown) or more dramatically dyed (natural black).

Another thing about the pencil formula I like is the waxiness--I don't even use eyebrow gel anymore now that this is in my essentials kit! It's also easy to blend and smudge, and lasts on me all day. A drugstore cheap-y gem!
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by feetjustgo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to think this brow pencil was just okay, but after using so many other terrible ones, I have a new appreciation for the humble Jordana Fabubrow.
First, the taupe color is incredibly versatile. I'm brown-eyed and I bought it when I had brown hair, now I have red hair and it still looks great, and it also works on my blue-eyed blonde-haired best friend. Admittedly, we are both very fair.
I use the pencil (well-sharpened, short light strokes) to fill in my brows and then use the brush on the cap to brush my brows into place. The pencil sharpens easily and applies well. Using the brush afterward helps blend the pencil. The end result looks polished, natural, and I don't have problems with the color migrating. It does fade over time, so if I apply in the morning, I reapply before going out in the evening.
I give this product 5 stars because it is so fabulous for the price ($3 at Walgreens). I am done trying out other DS eyebrow pencils and will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm really excited about this brow product!! I'm always trying new brow products in hopes of finding that one perfect product. I have very light and thin eyebrows that, while naturally well shaped, get lost. It looks like I have none from afar/in pictures and I hate it! But because I'm do fair its easy for them to look harsh and over drawn. Color is difficult, too. Most colors are too dark, too warm/red/orange or look grey. This is such a nice neutral color that blends nicely. Its also a nice consistency- not too hard or too creamy. Only thing is, while I like that it doesn't smear, it seems to fade throughout the day. I suppose its easy to carry it my purse to touch up, but I rarely take time out of my day to touch up. I've been setting it with Milani powder to help, but that's another step. Also, I'd prefer a retractable pencil because, well, I'm lazy. For the price, I'm impressed, because I've tried some HE brow products that aren't this nice!! Would buy again, no problems, but still on the search.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyebrow pencil has great staying power, and blends nicely into my brows. Most Taupe colors turn gray and look to ashy on me. Not this taupe pencil. It's a taupe with a warm golden undertone on me. One of the only taupe colors to ever work on my nc42 tan skin.