April 17, 2014 | 920 users online

Brows - Jordana - Fabubrow Taupe

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by wathenem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this every day, and have no desire to upgrade to a more high-end product. The taupe color matches my dirty blonde hair and eyebrows nicely, and I always use the little brush that comes on the end to smooth out the product after I've filled in my eyebrows. The only complaint I have is the lasting power, as some has worn off by the end of the day. I think I paid 2 dollars for it at Walgreens. Good deal!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Although I love and use Jordana's Brow Powder Duo (check out my review) in light, the pencil in Taupe was too dark for my dark blonde brows.
The pencil had a good consistency firm and not too waxy and the brush on the cap is a plus, also staying power was good.
Jordana pencil in Taupe is worth a try for light brown brows. There's also two other darker shades for dark brown to black.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like this pencil as much as my MAC Fling, but it's still pretty good. I prefer Fling because it has a drier, more precise texture, whereas the Jordana pencil is more waxy/oily and can smear around a little bit and apply unevenly as I work it into place. I do like the soft color (golden taupe), and the texture is preferable to the too-hard Rimmel and the constantly-crumbling Maybelline pencil. The pencil is also a generous size with a brush on the end, and it's easy to find in my kit. I often have a hard time finding Fling because it's small and black. I'd say this brow pencil is worth the $2-3 it costs to try out, and I've been using it a lot since MAC pencils aren't cheap and I want to preserve mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by BulkyDecorativeClock

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore this shade--I am pink-toned & pale with chocolate hair and eyes. The brow pencil, Fabubrow Taupe, is an ash grey to mid-tone neutral brown shade that looks polished but never harsh on me, whether or not I have my hair natural (medium brown) or more dramatically dyed (natural black).

Another thing about the pencil formula I like is the waxiness--I don't even use eyebrow gel anymore now that this is in my essentials kit! It's also easy to blend and smudge, and lasts on me all day. A drugstore cheap-y gem!
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by feetjustgo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to think this brow pencil was just okay, but after using so many other terrible ones, I have a new appreciation for the humble Jordana Fabubrow.
First, the taupe color is incredibly versatile. I'm brown-eyed and I bought it when I had brown hair, now I have red hair and it still looks great, and it also works on my blue-eyed blonde-haired best friend. Admittedly, we are both very fair.
I use the pencil (well-sharpened, short light strokes) to fill in my brows and then use the brush on the cap to brush my brows into place. The pencil sharpens easily and applies well. Using the brush afterward helps blend the pencil. The end result looks polished, natural, and I don't have problems with the color migrating. It does fade over time, so if I apply in the morning, I reapply before going out in the evening.
I give this product 5 stars because it is so fabulous for the price ($3 at Walgreens). I am done trying out other DS eyebrow pencils and will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm really excited about this brow product!! I'm always trying new brow products in hopes of finding that one perfect product. I have very light and thin eyebrows that, while naturally well shaped, get lost. It looks like I have none from afar/in pictures and I hate it! But because I'm do fair its easy for them to look harsh and over drawn. Color is difficult, too. Mist colors are too dark, too warm or look grey. This is such a nice neutral color that blends nicely. Its also a nice consistency- not too hard or too creamy. Only thing is, while I like that it doesn't smear, it seems to face throughout the day. I've beensetting it with Milani powder to help. Also, I'd prefer a retractable pencil because I'm lazy. For the price, I'm impressed, because I've tried some HE brow products that aren't this nice!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyebrow pencil has great staying power, and blends nicely into my brows. Most Taupe colors turn gray and look to ashy on me. Not this taupe pencil. It's a taupe with a warm golden undertone on me. One of the only taupe colors to ever work on my nc42 tan skin.