L'Oreal 8 HR Infallible Le Gloss (Posy 135)

on 3/5/2015 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

LOVE IT. well, i don't love the packaging/delivery system--i think they need to do something else as far as that's concerned, but the color is beautiful. reminds me of the gloss they had in the 80s called "seafleur"; it's the same color. so deep pink and blue... reminds me of coral reefs and caribbean ocean water...just beautiful. goes well with deeper skin tones. takes me back in a good way. and for the price, i need to pick up another soon so i always have it in stock, especially as we approach the hot dry days of southern california summer.

EDITED TO ADD: i cannot really recommend this product because it has a HORRIBLE TEXTURE. it has that sticky, goopy, pasty consistency on the lips which is very distracting. i wish i could find this exact same color in a higher-end brand, because it really is a beautifully flattering color. such a shame...

on 1/22/2014 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this lipgloss- its a pretty Fuschia color w/flecks of silver when once applied results into a beautiful shimmer of sexy'ness. Its a bit sticky at first application but then results into lustre, shimmer and a beautiful Pink. Very gorgeous and stays on thru eating, drinking and talking. I used this last Summer and it looks great w/a tan. I went on a bike ride w/a former boyfriend and forgot it in his pocket. I ran into him earlier this year and was happy to be reunited w/this gloss again. I was happier to see this gloss'y gem than I was to see him.
Lol.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Very high shine it has. It's alittle sticky, but it lasts for eight hours. It has a transluscent, opaque, limpid, and lucid look to it I like the colour, scent, smell and flavour. Loreal akes great stuff and the price is reasonable with this particular lipgloss because it is from Loreal Paris and plus the colour agrees with me. it has a silver cap and the apllicator is heart shaped sorta like La Fever from - the Lancome company, but Lancome once gaian is owned by Loreal Paris, This infallible le gloss well is an award winning lipgloss. I use a colour matching lipliner and it works well like magic. Very shimmery. I use one of two coats I do't go overboard. The packaging is so-sop, but the results are almost amazing. It agrees with me and it works for me. You rck loreal. The plumpers ones are ok too but very tingly, but I perfer this more, even celebrities like Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce wear and modeleded this. Actresses wore this at awards shows like emmys and Grammys................ Forme as it works for the eight hours that it promises not cakey, it is a good resonable price, most other expensive lipglosses are dupes and almost equal hi-end makeup with the drugstore makeup prics with tax a few bucks more it would equal to prices of high-end makeup like Clinique and MAC yup get my point. This is my HG lipgloss and lippies.

on 7/23/2012 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this color too. Looks a little unnerving in the tube - a bright fuchsia pink with a ghostly blue tinge. On lips is beautifully transparent, natural & subtle in color (not neon bright), & the blue tinge doesn't look obvious, it merely enhances the natural beauty of a person's liptone. I love that Infallible is a line of sheer, glossy colors that cling to my lips & moisturize them. Color fades pretty quickly (certainly doesn't last 8 hrs) but this product doesn't dry out my lips. I paid full price for it ($11.50) which I think is ridiculous, but I still love it. I think this color would flatter most if not all skin tones.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Totally surprised - I love this gloss. I'm already a fan of Infallible lip glosses and this bright blue-tinged pink is my new fave. I don't usually do bright lips and this is a great foray into popping spring color. One coat gives a translucent duotone shimmer; two coats gives a bold bright pink. It really does last 8 hours - though it does lose some shine as the hours pass, the color mostly remains. I ate, drank and talked and this stuff was still going. It is heavier than the other glosses - you definitely feel it on your lips and it isn't that slick or moist feeling either. It starts off a little tacky, but then feels, honestly, a little pasty. I could live with the slightly irritating texture tho - I moisturized underneath. For me this is the perfect alternative to the bold lipsticks everyone is doing now, because the gloss is semi-transparent and buildable. I love the doe foot applicator - works perfectly.
I listed this separately from the other Infallible Posy bc I think they are two different colors. I don't know if mine was mislabeled or what. But what I bought is not the rosy pink shown on the L'Oreal website or described in the MUA reviews.

Recommended for Medium Skin