November 23, 2014 | 1979 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Waterproof Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by mxxlu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

BG: I have straight, medium-length lashes that works best/holds a curl with waterproof/dry forumlas.

This mascara does an excellent job at lengthening and separating, it never clumps up on me even as I apply additional coats. It doesn't do much in terms of volume, but it still really defines my lashes while still looking natural. In addition it doesn't flake on me, and it's easy to remove. There is also no scent to this product.

The only downsides are in the pricing and value.. It's a lot to pay for a skinny tube of mascara. The tube is about as thin as a sharpie. But, I mean it does its job well so the price could be justified to some.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging. It is not worth the price for a mascara. I am often lured by packaging only to pay to much and be disappointed. This is how I feel about this mascara. Its not horrible but not wow either. I find covergirl mascara better at a cheaper price. This coated my lashes but really did nothing for the length.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by makeupkisskiss

i would personally prefer a Maybelline mascara. this one doesnt do too much. Put it this way, if you're looking for something that is waterproof, this one actually does a pretty good job. But if you're looking for something that gives more volume to your lashes, pick a maybelline one. they work much better. the packaging is pretty awesome though. I love benefit packagings!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by anathedisneygirl

Does a good job at the waterproof. But thats pretty much it. Maybelline's mascaras are waaaaaay better than this and cost much cheaper. The only thing this mascara did for me is make my lashes appear thicker. No volume, no length. Thankfully, I didn't buy this myself. When I finish it, I'm not buying it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by fayray00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used drug store mascaras that can do better than this. It does lengthen and hold a curl really well, but it's just not pigmented enough. If it were as dark as the original formula, I might have considered repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Jjkftw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Comes off with a regular cleanser but stays put all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

I do really love BeneFit cosmetics as a whole, but didnt fall in love with bad gal lashes... It did what it said it would do, gave me pretty good volume and dramatic lashes. The only problem was that for half the price, I could go buy my L'orel Voluminous and have just as much volume, if not more for the same price. BeneFit has some really good products, some really cute products... But being 100% honest, having cute products, with a fun little slogan for a name, in a stylish little package can onlu go so far, and lately ive felt like you pay heavily just for the look of their products... with that being said, there are some that cannot be duplicated and I will pay an arm and a leg for. Its just for those who are new to the BeneFit line, dont allow yourself to impulse buy all these new products because of how cute and fancy they are... because you will buy almost everything and you WILL go broke. I give Benefit an A+ for the person in charge of their design and marketing... they know that us women are suckers for products that are fun and playful... and I feel like they play off of that. Consider yousef warned :-)and

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my all time faves. Lengthens, volumizes, and holds a curl. I wouldn't call it waterproof so much as water resistent, but I'm not going swimming in it, so I don't care much.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Naturalorganixs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is great for those with dry skin. But, if you have oily to combination, it will definitely smudge your eyes within a couple of hours of wear. Since I have combination skin, my eyes looked like a raccoon's eyes by lunch. If this product didn't smudge, I would buy again because it made my lashes look great.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by chriseileen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't repurchase. Smudges so fast. There must be something this mascara is missing, like more bees wax for better shape and hold? My eyelashes are stick straight, but maintain its curl until I put this mascara on...