April 20, 2014 | 1349 users online

Polishes - OPI - Care to Danse?

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by TotallyYari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in absolute love with this color!! .gives my nails a great polished look. Hides any yellow ness from painting nails so much and leaves them clean. I get many compliments using this color. I uploaded a picture of how it looks on my nails. They even look longer. I've tried all the colors from this collection and because of my skin tone they don't look as nice but care to danse is my all time favorite now it's the perfect color for my skin.. <3 will buy more definitely!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by meghandolores

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

OPI's Care To Danse? is one of my favorite neutral shades. It's a whitish lavender, which I love because unlike whitish pinks, this is incredibly flattering with my skin tone. The best part about this polish is that it's so sheer that you can build up the opacity. One coat gives your nails a very subtle, very natural polished look. Two or three coats is usually what I go for, but if I'm craving to see that lavender look, I go for four. It's amazing, OPI how never fails me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this polish. Perfect everyday color. It is as everyone else has described: sheer, pale lilac/lavender. As much as I like Essie's Ballet Slippers, it got boring wearing it for weeks at a time. The sheerness of this polish gives you that clean and fresh French Manicure look. This is my new go to polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by baldymonster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The reviewer below me did not lie about this looking good on people with yellow undertones. I love lilac and lavender polishes for this exact reason -- pale pinks never look quite right on my hands, but pale purples have a similar vibe and they look amazing with my skintone. Care to Danse, as a sheer lilac nude with a great formula, is therefore both my favorite sheer and my favorite nude ever. It just looks so healthy and elegant, fits with any outfit or situation, and is easy to apply, remove, and patch up. And the jelly finish keeps it interesting. I wouldn't say it's my favorite polish ever (I love my bright pastels and vampy reds too much for that), but if I had to pick just one polish to wear everywhere for the rest of my life -- this would be the one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by brittanykboswell

I LOVE THIS POLISH. I am a bank teller and I HAVE to have my nails done, people are always looking at them. Well, ladies the search is over, this is my favorite nude!

I have forever been on the search for the perfect nude pink color and never found one that looked great. I've tried every single sheer pink color by OPI, even the infamous Bubble Bath. None looked as good on me as they did on other people and GIRLS I figured out why when I slapped this gem of a polish on my nails. I have a yellow undertone and therefore sheer pinks just don't look quite pink on me.

This polish is lilac and it compliments my yellow undertones perfectly since they are opposite colors! I totally recommend this to any of you yellow undertone gals out there! If you have pink tones though, Bubble Bath is the one for you (:

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

Simply can't get enough of this nail polish! I wore this color yesterday for Easter and i got so many compliments. The color is very dainty and vibrant and goes very well with neutral and other pastel colors. What i love most is that the color lasts for a long time with out chipping or looking dull. Together with OPI clear protector gives you a great manicure.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Onehourshower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Care to Danse? is by far my favorite polish! It's such a clean, classic look, just enough to look pulled together without standing out. The jelly finish is beautiful! I never use a whole bottle of polish before it gets goopy or I get tired of it, but I've bought this one a few times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Light pale lilac in the bottle, just sheer and pretty on nails. Two coats is perfect. Healthy looking. I was worried there would be too much purple, but there's no problem whatsoever, there is just a faint sheer lilac. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by loveandlilac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Halfway through the bottle of this color in a matter of a few months because I wear it so often. Like the other reviewers I agree that it is a strange formula-kinda streaky and hard to apply. On days where it's hard to decide on a color (quite often for me) this is a great option. A few coats and it makes my nails look healthy and just done enough. Like the brush and the bottle as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by sharontracy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This SHEER colour suits my skin tone. I like it on tips as chips aren't obvious. It is almost like a French mani without the effort. It is not a colour everyone will like but is good for those needing a low maintence or neutral work colour.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No