Eucerin Professional Repair Extremely Dry Skin Lotion

4.5

Water, Urea, Glycerin, Isopropyl Stearate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Glucoside, Sodium Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Nylon 12, Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arginine HCL, Sodium PCA, Lactic Acid, Carnitine, Mannitol, Serine, Sucrose, Citrulline, Glycogen, Histidine HCL, Ceramide 3, Alanine, Threonine, Glutamic Acid, Lysine HCL, Sodium Chloride, 1,2 Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate

on 3/1/2015 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was looking for a lotion with acids in it as it helps with bumps and ingrown hairs on my legs. I couldn't get pass the smell. Urea is high on the ingredients list which causes this smell.

on 1/18/2015 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have cronic dryness from knees to feet, sometimes my skin looked like snake's skin seriously, and none of my previous moisturizers showed any significant improvement as this Eucerin does, the wellness still shows even next day after applied, it seems its not something superficial, this lotion really penetrates on skin layers as my skin doesnt look anymore cracked, and ive been using it only since two weeks ago.
This lotion has a pretty light consistency, first time I tried it,I felt kind of a relieve on skin but wasnt expecting much from it being so light, it doesnt has any oilness that I can feel, and its absorbed soo fast, which is a plus for me ; price it's unbeatable for such a great performance of this product.
I will keep using this product as my main skin dryness helper, cause none of my doctor's recommendation for this issue worked before. And Eucerin professional repair(200ml) is very effective for my skin, Im so happy with it! I also recommend the Eucerin smoothing repair from the same line, that has the same formula than this one but less concentrated, this is the one I use for the rest of my body, cause is has a bigger size(500 ml) but also works well, ive added a pic of it above.

on 10/17/2014 2:02:00 PM

MIRACLE PRODUCT. My skin: combination. Dry texture with oil on top. Flakes and peels. Acne prone at times and slightly sensitive. Overall: 5 price:2 . I purchased for 8$ and I feel it is a very cheep price but for some may be moderately spendy. Packaging:4 it can come out a little fast for the product is a bit runny. Like I said, MIRACLE PRODUCT. My skin varies day to day and I used this in the past and recently revisited it because, though I am only 15, I do use microdermabrasion in aid of acne and severe dryness and fine lines and flaking. But after some over use my skin was MANIC and nothing , no ponds cream or olive oil was healing it. Until I repurchased this. It feels filmy on your hands so I always wash after application but lightweight on skin. At least to my dry dry skin. I have NO BREAKOUTS witch is CRAZY because ponds and neutrogena all break me out! And this stuff is heavy duty! I love it and I would so recommend this. Give it a try !

on 1/29/2014 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After buying many various creams in hopes of soothing my dry, peeling cracked hands, I bought this, not expecting much. It is just a thin boring white fragrance free lotion, but the ingredients absolutely make a difference to repair of skin barrier. It does not absorb right away, but instead leaves a thin film, not really greasy, nor the silicone "dry" touch of most other heavy duty hand creams. This light residue is fine with me, as it almost instantly relieves irritation and that parched feeling. Where other creams only partially masked symptoms, my skin feels as if it is healing with this product.
And I have even used it on my face with no problem. It is not a heavy lotion at all. Well worth a try, though may be hard to find with all the iterations of Eucerin available, most stores do not carry all of the line. Worth ordering on-line if not in a store near you.

on 7/25/2013 5:45:00 PM

I watched a dermatology conference video on glyceryl glucoside and was impressed, so decided to try this (info may also be found on a PubMed search). This body lotion contains 10 percent urea as well as AHA's and ceramides. So far I am really loving this and my skin feels very soft and hydrated all day. It is not sticky, and has no scent. Absolutely recommended and much more effective than AMLactin for me.

on 6/20/2013 7:45:00 PM

Great for dry skin. I had dry flakey skin on the sides of my nose. Nothing worked and I tried a lot of products. Used once before bed and woke up w/o flakey skin all day. I use it all the time but only once a day. Cheap price for a good size bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My dry hands absolutely crave this lotion! During the winter time my hands are so cracked and dry that they cannot find relief. it's both painful and embarrassing. Eucerin Professional Repair Extremely Dry Skin Lotion completely transforms my hands and makes them so soft. I don't know where i would be without this stuff!!!

on 5/20/2013 8:49:00 PM

The skin on my shoulders, back, and chest was very dry from acne treatments, I used this lotion and it cleared up the acne on my shoulders, back, and chest very fast and prevented it. It's also very moisturizing.

One day when my face was dry I decided to try using it on my face and under my eyes to see if it would have the same effect. It did for a few days and then my face turned red, became extremely dry and burned. I looked up the ingredients and it contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) which burned my face. I'm still recovering from this and nothing is working to get my skin on my face back to normal!

However, I would buy this again for my chest, back, and shoulders as it works really well on thicker skin, just not my face which is very thing, sensitive skin.

on 4/13/2013 2:53:00 AM

This is some good stuff, ladies and gents. A month ago I had horrible dry skin. It was flaky, itchy, sensitive, and when I scratched my face (which was pretty often) little bumps would appear and it looked like a disaster!!! Nothing worked, Cetaphil's tub of lard didn't (just kidding about the nickname, it used to work pretty well on me actually), jojoba oil worked for a few weeks, sunblock didn't work... This stuff makes me feel like my skin was protected from the dryness within the first application. I was still itchy and boy did this stuff make my skin feel sensitive at first, but it took about 3 days for my skin to feel and look better. Fast forward two weeks, my skin is repaired, no more itchiness or flakiness or bumps. Now I just need to wear this during the night vs wearing it day and night. It's sort of like my night cream, only without the title. My skin looks supple again! Yay! The only bad thing about it is that it can make your skin feel tacky, so don't put too much during the day. Make sure you apply sunscreen because this product increases the sensitivity to sun damage.

EDIT: My skin is back to being disrupted. I've stopped using this lotion because I felt like it might have been clogging my emerging acne and disrupting them even more. However I can say that after using this product it definitely has repaired my skin's dryness. I know I can rely back to this good stuff when my acne clears up. This is not the causation of my acne, I believe I could have some sort of allergies mixed with hormones..

on 11/25/2012 11:41:00 PM

Yes - this is a very good moisturizer - I like it alot - helps with winter skin, and my hands/cuticles are already better.....that said, it Is Expensive: especially for the size, smaller than usual for Eucerin....I am already through the bottle - and I have not yet decided to buy a second one....I may go back to 'my regular', CeraVe, and compare. but- I really do have to hand it to Eucerin for this new cream and I do recommend it.