Eucerin Professional Repair Extremely Dry Skin Lotion

4.5

Water, Urea, Glycerin, Isopropyl Stearate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Glucoside, Sodium Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Nylon 12, Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arginine HCL, Sodium PCA, Lactic Acid, Carnitine, Mannitol, Serine, Sucrose, Citrulline, Glycogen, Histidine HCL, Ceramide 3, Alanine, Threonine, Glutamic Acid, Lysine HCL, Sodium Chloride, 1,2 Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate

on 6/3/2015 2:32:00 PM

I really like this body lotion and the fact that it is fragrance free is a bonus. It contains a host of active ingredients to gently exfoliate, heal and repair the natural moisture barrier of the skin. I find this to be an effective product when used immediately after a shower or bath. Has urea, alpha hydroxy acid, glycerin, ceramide 3, shea butter and amino acids. Great product at an affordable price.

on 6/3/2015 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a free sample from local dermatologist.
Contains AHAs so take heed of the sun!

Light textured/light weight lotion with Gluco-Glycerol (and AHAs).
decent for use on arms, legs and body. Good for non-sensitive types in the winter.

Picked up another sample at the same derm's office a few months later. For free? This is just fine.

on 3/1/2015 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was looking for a lotion with acids in it as it helps with bumps and ingrown hairs on my legs. I couldn't get pass the smell. Urea is high on the ingredients list which causes this smell.

on 1/18/2015 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have cronic dryness from knees to feet, sometimes my skin looked like snake's skin seriously, and none of my previous moisturizers showed any significant improvement as this Eucerin does, the wellness still shows even next day after applied, it seems its not something superficial, this lotion really penetrates on skin layers as my skin doesnt look anymore cracked, and ive been using it only since two weeks ago.
This lotion has a pretty light consistency, first time I tried it,I felt kind of a relieve on skin but wasnt expecting much from it being so light, it doesnt has any oilness that I can feel, and its absorbed soo fast, which is a plus for me ; price it's unbeatable for such a great performance of this product.
I will keep using this product as my main skin dryness helper, cause none of my doctor's recommendation for this issue worked before. And Eucerin professional repair(200ml) is very effective for my skin, Im so happy with it! I also recommend the Eucerin smoothing repair from the same line, that has the same formula than this one but less concentrated, this is the one I use for the rest of my body, cause is has a bigger size(500 ml) but also works well, ive added a pic of it above.

on 10/17/2014 2:02:00 PM

MIRACLE PRODUCT. My skin: combination. Dry texture with oil on top. Flakes and peels. Acne prone at times and slightly sensitive. Overall: 5 price:2 . I purchased for 8$ and I feel it is a very cheep price but for some may be moderately spendy. Packaging:4 it can come out a little fast for the product is a bit runny. Like I said, MIRACLE PRODUCT. My skin varies day to day and I used this in the past and recently revisited it because, though I am only 15, I do use microdermabrasion in aid of acne and severe dryness and fine lines and flaking. But after some over use my skin was MANIC and nothing , no ponds cream or olive oil was healing it. Until I repurchased this. It feels filmy on your hands so I always wash after application but lightweight on skin. At least to my dry dry skin. I have NO BREAKOUTS witch is CRAZY because ponds and neutrogena all break me out! And this stuff is heavy duty! I love it and I would so recommend this. Give it a try !

on 1/29/2014 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After buying many various creams in hopes of soothing my dry, peeling cracked hands, I bought this, not expecting much. It is just a thin boring white fragrance free lotion, but the ingredients absolutely make a difference to repair of skin barrier. It does not absorb right away, but instead leaves a thin film, not really greasy, nor the silicone "dry" touch of most other heavy duty hand creams. This light residue is fine with me, as it almost instantly relieves irritation and that parched feeling. Where other creams only partially masked symptoms, my skin feels as if it is healing with this product.
And I have even used it on my face with no problem. It is not a heavy lotion at all. Well worth a try, though may be hard to find with all the iterations of Eucerin available, most stores do not carry all of the line. Worth ordering on-line if not in a store near you.

on 7/25/2013 5:45:00 PM

I watched a dermatology conference video on glyceryl glucoside and was impressed, so decided to try this (info may also be found on a PubMed search). This body lotion contains 10 percent urea as well as AHA's and ceramides. So far I am really loving this and my skin feels very soft and hydrated all day. It is not sticky, and has no scent. Absolutely recommended and much more effective than AMLactin for me.

on 6/20/2013 7:45:00 PM

Great for dry skin. I had dry flakey skin on the sides of my nose. Nothing worked and I tried a lot of products. Used once before bed and woke up w/o flakey skin all day. I use it all the time but only once a day. Cheap price for a good size bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My dry hands absolutely crave this lotion! During the winter time my hands are so cracked and dry that they cannot find relief. it's both painful and embarrassing. Eucerin Professional Repair Extremely Dry Skin Lotion completely transforms my hands and makes them so soft. I don't know where i would be without this stuff!!!

on 5/20/2013 8:49:00 PM

The skin on my shoulders, back, and chest was very dry from acne treatments, I used this lotion and it cleared up the acne on my shoulders, back, and chest very fast and prevented it. It's also very moisturizing.

One day when my face was dry I decided to try using it on my face and under my eyes to see if it would have the same effect. It did for a few days and then my face turned red, became extremely dry and burned. I looked up the ingredients and it contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) which burned my face. I'm still recovering from this and nothing is working to get my skin on my face back to normal!

However, I would buy this again for my chest, back, and shoulders as it works really well on thicker skin, just not my face which is very thing, sensitive skin.