January 29, 2015 | 1051 users online

Mascara - Kiko Cosmetics - Kiko Top Coat Lengthening Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:42:00 AM More reviews by yaelbr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this to mascara! I use it alone or on top my usual mascara (the Ultra Tech - by KIKO as well..:)). This really doesn't clump! I bought this on vacation in Italy and since I don't have it in my country, bought it on ebay for a reasonable price..will def buy again!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really love this mascara, it separates the lashes so well and the length it gives you is pretty incredible. I use it on its own, not as a top coat, because I feel a combination of two mascaras might give me clumpy lashes. I first bought the ''volumizing top coat mascara'' and like it a lot as well but this one is better. The brush is very unusual shape but it makes it easier to reach every lash. I love the shiny green packaging as well, would definitely buy again. I got this on sale for 5, its usual price is 7.20.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by incrediblehayat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Incredible. Seriously unbelievable, it works!!! I have very fair and short lashes. and I am obsessed with lashes, I have nearly 20 mascaras :D I didn't know that there was a Kiko shop in Munich , I thought Kiko was just in Italy. And then a friend of mine (who loves to play with my makeup products and heard Kiko from me) discored a Kiko store in munich and bought this product and she insisted that I try it, so I did :D It's a top coat mascara which you apply on top of your regular volume mascara. There are tiny little fals lashes in it. you can see them on your wand. It's like you put those little lashes on your own lashes. So It's like you put on false lashes, but you don't look like a dragqueen :D Only contra would be that it's hard to apply it. the wand is like a little wand (like Givenchy's Phenomenon Eyes but not rubber)
I will deffinately repurchase this product. The price was around 7 , totally worths every penny !!!!