Tesco Sensitive Eye Make Up Remover

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/31/2012 3:25:00 AM

I've been using Simple Eye Make Up Remover for a while now and although it's effective and does the job, it stings my eyes and makes them water (ironic for a product that claims to be for sensitive skin). I picked this one up in my local Tesco supermarket, mainly because of the price (80p!) and the fact that it claimed to be for sensitive skin. Simply put - it's brilliant! It removes ALL of my eye make-up and most importantly, doesn't leave my eyes all watery and red looking. And at 80p, you can definitely afford to stock up. Unfortunately I'm not sure that Tesco exists anywhere outside the UK and Ireland, but if you reside in either of these countries, I would highly recommend you go out and get some!

UPDATE 07/14/2013 - I have a terrible feeling that this may have been discontinued. I've been into my local Tesco a number of times over the last few weeks and each time they've had none in stock. Also, the range that this belongs to seems to have diminished in size too, with just a shelf given over to it instead of two or three. I'll keep looking, just in case it's a simple issue with supply of stock, but it doesn't look hopeful at the moment...