July 23, 2014 | 2218 users online

Gels/Soaps - L'Occitane - Almond Shower Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by dri5hti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I found my HG body cleanser.

I'm in luck because when I bought this for myself yesterday it was on sale, which means I got a bottle with a pump (it normally doesn't come with a pump unless it's on sale).

Texture: Luxurious. Glides smoothly over skin and turns milky in contact with water. Once it turns milky it gets slightly foamy. It'll feel like it might not cleanse thoroughly at first if you're not used to a cleansing oil but after rinsing my skin felt squeaky clean. Literally. With absolutely no trace of dryness.

Fragrance: Smells fresh but nutty like almonds. I'm normally not into scented products (though I only purchase products according to skin benefits and don't care about scents in that case) but I LOVE this scent. It's light and mostly goes away immediately after the shower leaving a very very subtle nutty air behind. The kind you only notice subconsciously. I'm impressed.

Usage: Pretty high. I find I need to use a lot of product at a time. I don't think this will last longer than 2 months. Maybe 3 at most. Still worth.

Packaging: Perfection. Especially with the pump. They need to make the pump a standard thing.

Results: soft, smooth, thoroughly cleansed skin. I followed it with Clinique spark skin exfoliator and deep comfort body butter and my skin feels heavenly. In fact I can bet my skin has never felt this good since I was a baby.

Repurchase? Forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by rallu

I got a big sample of this from Sephora and I may purchase it. It left my skin feel coated but i kind of liked it because it felt protected and moisturized. The fragrance was a little weird though ...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by happyathome

Oil and water DO mix, and the result is the gentlest foam with no residue. The scent is not quite akin to almond oil itself, just sweeter somehow, and a large whiff will reveal a tiny hint of something herbal. It's clean and fresh, like your favourite memory of a spa. This miracle transformer is highly moisturising, yet will clear your body of the unwanted filth. Better yet, relax in a bath of it just for the scent. Bathe in it, shower with it, shave with it. You can buy an eco-pack refill, so it's worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

I love this oil. I always look forward to take showers when using this oil the steam from the shower fills the bathroom and it's like aromatherapy! This is expensive so I bought the refillable bottle but it's still too expensive but I love it !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by claudy1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Bee230295

I do not usually write reviews about beauty products, but when looking to repurchase the l'occitane almond shower oil online, I saw some mixed reviews so felt I must give my experience!
I had seen this in a beauty haul on YouTube and liked the sound of it but thought nothing more of it. I saw it in the airport before my holiday and bought it on a whim as I knew it would be better value from an airport!
No regrets! This product is lovely. I cannot recommend it enough!
I tend to use it as a replacement for shaving cream now as it leaves my skin feeling so soft. It feels very luxurious to use and smells great! It is a little pricey, but it lasts ages! I will deffo be repurchasing this product.
( FYI, a few drops under running water in a bath makes the room smell amazing and somehow makes the water feel soft and luxurious )

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i would say that this soap is the best soap i've ever use in the my entire life. it makes ur skin really soft and smells really good.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by nurali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the smell and how it makes my skin super soft it is quite pricey but a wonderful treat as I have terribly dry skin especially during the winter season

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Noonie95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love it
It makes my skib SO SOFT i use after the vebrena scrub
And plus i use it when i shave it million times better than the shaving cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by SilverLilyGirl

I love this shower oil, and like to use it after using a body scrub in the shower.

Fragrance is lovely - subtle, not too girly / sickly and it moisturises well...

However it is a bit on the pricey side (even with buying the refill pack - which gives the equivalent of 2 bottles for 20), so I've been diluting it with approximately 1/3 almond oil (available from Holland & Barrett for those in the UK - and as its often used as a base oil for aromatherapy, I assume it would be widely available in the US and other countries). At this level of dilution, the fragrance and overall texture is unaffected in my opinion, but obviously the product goes a lot further.