L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil

4.6

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tipa-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-4, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Sorbitan Oleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Aqua/Water, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used to love this, but the sweet smell that I once used to love now makes me nauseous, it's too sweet. It's easy to wash off, in contact with water it turns milky and it does moisturize well so if you're looking for a shower oil that doesn't leave a film on your skin, this is perfect. It's a bit overpriced in my opinion though, so I take a lippy off because of that.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is hands down, the BEST body wash or shower gel on the market for dry skin! I will never be without this product.

This imparts soooo much moisture to the skin without leaving any residue; something that is hard to get from a truly moisturizing shower product. While you're not getting a lot of lather here, and it is an oil cleanser, you will definitely feel clean after use. Also did I mention this smells divine?

I ain't gonna lie to yall: this stuff is NOT cheap.... I originally purchased the 8.5 oz size for $25 and once that started running low I began to purchase the 16.9 0z refill option which costs $37.00. While still pricey, thr refill option is not only saving you a bit of cash, but its also way more earth friendly.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I received this as a sample in a bonus pack after purchasing the Shea butter. I was skeptical with the sample product - as the bottle had no directions on how to use it. After a quick look at their website, all clear to me. You use this like soap or liquid body wash. Pour a bit in your hand, it will lather up with water, spread on body and wash off. This is great on your legs from right after a shave, and in the winter with the dry heat.

I don't use this on my underarms or nether regions - I use regular soap for it. But - I have found this is great under the chest area if you get bra chaffing (for those of use larger chested ladies).

It's not an every single shower product for me, but a little bit does go a long long way. I'm actually on my way to repurchase this.

Ohh, is this stuff NICE!!!! The initial price can be a bit of a sting, but literally a dab will do ya!! Lasts a long time!! Great for some pampering or a special treat!!

I bought this on the notion of using in the Wintertime, but am finding I am using it this Summer, as my skin has actually been kind of (oddly?) dry this summer. Just a nice little pampering item that is actually 'useful' too, in that it makes your skin feel great!! Also makes the entire upstairs smell divine when I use this!!

I first picked this up as part of a gift-pack and will definitely re-purchase. I have always been very satisfied with the L'Occitane products I have ever used. I also like their basic, no-fuss packaging. Trivial, I know, but it is still nice, imho. Great company, great products!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This shower gel rocks! I love the scent (almond), silky texture, lather and that skin feels moisturized after use. Flip-top cap keeps the gel where it should be kept, without leaking all over and having to unscrew and screw the top back on. Easy to decant, too. Expensive.

I love this shower oil. It leaves your skin feeling clean but soft with no tightness of dryness. It doesn't feel greasy - it melts into a gentle cleansing milky texture on damp skin. Smells great - a lovely sweet almond fragrance. Especially good in cold weather when my skin is more dry.
Expensive but worth it as a treat or if you suffer from dry flaky skin.

Love this stuff! Makes me feel so soft and it smells like play-doh

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can see I'm in the minority, but I don't like the smell of this product. I've been a fan of Perlier White Almond products, but their formula seems to have changed. So I was intrigued when I saw this product and the rave reviews. I didn't expect it to smell like my Perlier, but to me it has a weird metallic smell that I really find offensive. Perhaps I got a bad batch, but it's not uncommon for one person to love a scent that another person really doesn't like. I'm glad I bought a small bottle.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

A great product that shows instant results. I used this while on holiday everyday recently & I can honestly say its worth its price tag.
An oil that lathers to a soap & washes off well, like all the L'Occitane products leaving your skin feeling nourished, soft & smelling great.
Highly recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

What can I say about this shower oil that hasn't been said before? I have a dry skin all over my body (itchy and uncomfortable) with the lovely combination of breakouts on my back. Lovely. I was initially skeptical about purchasing a shower oil due to my concern that it would not give me that "fresh" showered feeling. 2 weeks from purchase and I am now addicted to this product. My dry and uncomfortable skin has become a thing of the past, and I can even skip moisturizing after my shower if I am in a hurry. Upon application, the oil turns into a milky consistency and really cleanses the body. Chest and back breakouts are now a thing of the past and my spray tan lasts about 3 more days compared to when I previously used other body wash or soap. I feel this is expensive but the effects are well worth it, and it's one product I will not be giving up. Hint: Ask for the larger pump bottle (500ml)