July 28, 2014 | 2112 users online

Conditioner - Andalou Naturals - Full Volume Conditioner Lavender & Biotin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

This is my HG conditioner! I use the shampoo with this as well and adore it to death! Really can't say enough good things about this line. It smells great, detangles my hair, doesn't weigh my hair down, doesn't make my hair feel greasy, no residue left on my hair, no build up on my hair from using this, and easily rinses out without any effort at all. It leaves my hair super soft and shiny in a healthy way. For the first time I can actually air dry my hair and it looks good. I wasn't able to do so with other products because my hair always looked like a hot mess. I highly recommend trying this conditioner as well as the shampoo from this line!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by sparkleandshine79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just started using this w/the matching shampoo. I've used the pair about 3 times now. Reminds of Avalon Organics, but in smell only. The quality is much better. It seems to work well for me so far. I don't use much at all since I have short hair, but it moisturizes just enough without weighing it down. I have pretty sensitive skin, but it hasn't bothered me so far. I have good volume using this pairing too. I got this for $8, but it can be had on online for a lil under $7.