Yes To Carrots Yes To Tomatoes Daily Pore Scrub

2.9

Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Treatment Inactive Ingredients: Water, Stearic Acid, Propanediol, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) (Tomato) Extract*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract*, Bisabolol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol. * Certified Organic Ingredient.

on 8/1/2015 1:19:00 PM

Like the reviewers before me, this product also caused red bumps and breakouts on my forehead! It's very weird because this doesn't usually happen to me.

on 6/22/2015 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have 2 things to say about this product

1-it sucked
2- it made my face look like a tomato

on 3/29/2015 5:02:00 PM

Has a unique smell. I always use a gel facial wash after to wash away the smell. I feel that it leaves a bit of a oil like film behind so I would be washing that away anyway. The grit isn't overwhelming. but be careful not to use it over swollen or open skin.

on 12/22/2014 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Was really eager to try this product but unfortunately after using it for about a week I noticed I began to break out more than usual, especially on my forehead which is very unusual as I normally don't break out anywhere else other than my cheeks. I noticed yesterday after wearing a full face of makeup that this product left a layer of residue on my face, I used my usual makeup remover before cleansing my face and after washing my face felt sticky and I noticed a gray tinted layer left on my face. After spending 10 bucks on this product and having it go to waste you could say I was the least bit happy.

on 9/28/2014 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have very dry skin and thought that I should give this a try since it's a bit more natural than other face products. I don't really have acne prone skin but I do break out occasionally and I recently started getting tons of bumps and redness on my forehead. I hardly ever get pimples on my forehead which was upsetting. but I thought I'd give this a try! it made my forehead worse. it did clear up some blackheads and minor pimples on my nose but didn't help whatsoever on my forehead. the one thing I did like about it was how it didn't dry out my skin and made it feel smooth but I would definitely not buy this product again. used it for about 3-4 weeks and didn't please me.

on 8/29/2014 6:24:00 PM

I don't know why, but every time I use this I end up breaking out badly with like 20 tiny whiteheads in random clusters on my face. I have given it several trials and no I don't use this to remove makeup I just use it in the morning in the shower. It leaves a slimy film that doesn't rinse off. I would not recommend it to anyone or ever buy it again. Blah.

on 8/3/2014 8:53:00 PM

In my exfoliator, I am looking for a product that gets rid of dead skin and flakes but won't break me out. This cleanser does not break me out (it also doesn't do wonders for my acne or redness). However, when I cleanse with this and wake up in the morning I seem to have MORE flakes. If I use this product in the morning my makeup looks absolutely horrendous by the end of the day.

My face is a very extreme combination of oiliness and dryness, along with moderate acne (I know, every woman's dream). This exfoliator was just not for me whatsoever.

on 6/18/2014 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love it. I have extremely oily skin and have been trying different types of products that claim to control oil and nothing I've tried has worked! recently I've tried to go natural with products I am putting on my body so I had to try this and it works! other scrubs would strip my skin of all its natural oil causing my skin to make even more oil :/ but this stuff is magic I was skeptical the first few days I tried it (we're taught that clean is free of all oil to where your skin squeaks but that is completely false!) but now my skin isn't as oily as it was before I started using this product definitely trying the rest of their line :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I gave this 1 star because it contains three comedogenic ingredients. Two of which are HIGHLY comedogenic! (Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, ethylhexyl palmitate and stearic Acid) That is exactly what we don't want in an acne fighting product. Aside from that, it has a decent smell and very coarse exfoliating bits. It leaves my skin sort of sticky, and is difficult to wash off because of this. After rinsing, if I glide my nail across my skin, a layer of white tacky product comes off. (This is not dead skin) I do not recommend, especially for someone with acne prone skin.

on 4/23/2014 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very fine which is great for not damaging your skin . Feels nice . Kinda runny but that's ok. I use this every other night a++