August 30, 2014 | 1809 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Acrylic Paint Black Black

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I do not like MAC fluidline because they really do not last on my hooded deep set eye lids. I love the liquidlast liner but I hate how fast they dry out. I went to the Istanbul Pro store for Chromaline in Black to use it as an eye liner, but it was sold out. So the SA recommended me to use this instead. So I purchased it. It is a huge jar of 19 ml, and it costs about 20 euros atleast in Istanbul. The bottle has a huge opening and you have to be careful for not to spill it out. Id recommend you to put is into smaller jar. That way it would also be more sanitary to use, instead of always dipping your brush into the big jar. I have a real problem with the drying time, which is LOOOONG. I almost always end up with liner on top of my eye lid where it should not be because I never waited long enough. I think it stays on pretty well if you just let it dry but I still find liquid last more easy to use becuase it dries faster and also I think it also is more long lasting. I love the vibrant black color this gives me. It is somehow really glowy and not like some dull matte gel liners I have used. It looks vibrant like Bourjois Liner Clubbing, which is infused with shimmer. However, I think this is not infused with shimmer. This is definitely more economic solution, as it has more product and it does not dry out.