September 21, 2014 | 1795 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - French White Tip Pro

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by lscholl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to French manicure tip!! And I like how the pointy, tiny brush works on my nails, so smooth and easy to apply. The lasting time is also decent after applying Sech Vite's top coat. It dries quickly and usually last about 4-6 days with subtle chipping on the edges, and that's bearable. Overally it's worth repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 9:25:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

so far so good. been using it for 3 months straight every week. the brush is smaller than usual and the nail polish lasts on my nails for a few days without any touch ups.
only con: i think the formula dries out /gets thick quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by ladyk14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a long time user of this, I couldn't live without it.
I love, love, love french tips but can`t afford a weekly manicure :( but since finding this polish everyone at my office thinks I have weekly french mancures done professionally!
The difference between this polish and ANY other white tip polish I`ve ever encountered, even sally hansen`s white tip pen, is the brush is actually tipped so you can actually get a STRAIGHT and EVEN tip! Plus it is solid white and only requires one coat.
There are some downsides.....
1. it does need a top coat, otherwise it will chip
2. it does thicken within a month and a half to two months but it is cheap so.....plus you will know it is starting to thicken because the white will start to look funny on your nails within a couple of days wear
3. it can take a while to dry (even a brand new bottle) but easily solved with coating the nail with oil after the nude is applied

The only thing I have found better than this is the Sally Hansen press on strips in french manicure but they are a hassle and expensive in comparison

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by amnahp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can't believe no one has reviewed this! Ran across it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart randomly, which worked out for me because I was in the market for a new white polish for my mediocre freehand french tips.

This is for french tips in particular because it has a very long, very thin brush, and the polish itself has a medium-thin consistency and evens itself out VERY nicely. I found it was so easy to draw a smooth line and fill in my tips and it looks SOOO much nicer than when I used to use a regular white polish! The first thing my sister had to say was that it looked professional, particularly with my seche vite top coat.

I can see this thickening up before the bottle is halfway done, but that's easily remedied. ps it doesn't take forever to dry. after about 5-10 minutes I can put on a top coat without being too nervous [and that's the time I've put on it without testing to see when it actually dries, with a thick globby coat] Makes my ghetto home manicures a breeze. Will definitely repurchase!