April 18, 2014 | 1986 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - French White Tip Pro

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 9:25:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

so far so good. been using it for 3 months straight every week. the brush is smaller than usual and the nail polish lasts on my nails for a few days without any touch ups.
only con: i think the formula dries out /gets thick quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by ladyk14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a long time user of this, I couldn't live without it.
I love, love, love french tips but can`t afford a weekly manicure :( but since finding this polish everyone at my office thinks I have weekly french mancures done professionally!
The difference between this polish and ANY other white tip polish I`ve ever encountered, even sally hansen`s white tip pen, is the brush is actually tipped so you can actually get a STRAIGHT and EVEN tip! Plus it is solid white and only requires one coat.
There are some downsides.....
1. it does need a top coat, otherwise it will chip
2. it does thicken within a month and a half to two months but it is cheap so.....plus you will know it is starting to thicken because the white will start to look funny on your nails within a couple of days wear
3. it can take a while to dry (even a brand new bottle) but easily solved with coating the nail with oil after the nude is applied

The only thing I have found better than this is the Sally Hansen press on strips in french manicure but they are a hassle and expensive in comparison

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by amnahp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can't believe no one has reviewed this! Ran across it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart randomly, which worked out for me because I was in the market for a new white polish for my mediocre freehand french tips.

This is for french tips in particular because it has a very long, very thin brush, and the polish itself has a medium-thin consistency and evens itself out VERY nicely. I found it was so easy to draw a smooth line and fill in my tips and it looks SOOO much nicer than when I used to use a regular white polish! The first thing my sister had to say was that it looked professional, particularly with my seche vite top coat.

I can see this thickening up before the bottle is halfway done, but that's easily remedied. ps it doesn't take forever to dry. after about 5-10 minutes I can put on a top coat without being too nervous [and that's the time I've put on it without testing to see when it actually dries, with a thick globby coat] Makes my ghetto home manicures a breeze. Will definitely repurchase!