New York Color In a New York Minute Quick Dry nail polish - 296 Water Street Blue

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/20/2013 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a pretty, vivid turquoise creme, but it has several dupes. The formula really doesn't dry thoroughly enough to be a quick-dry IMO. But hey, it's cheap. Wear is average and application is smooth.

on 8/17/2012 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this color! It's a creamy blue and vibrant without being obnoxiously bright. My boyfriend calls it Polestar Blue (you have to be a Volvo driver to get that) because it is the EXACT blue of all the Polestar logos & parts. If you are bored, google Polestar Volvo & you'll see what this color looks like exactly on your nails! Lol...I took off a lippie for wear but you get what you pay for. Still a great, beautiful polish!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Very pretty vibrant dark turquoise cream blue. I personally found this polish to be very opague in fact one coat covered the nail completely. However, I still layered two coats to get a deeper blue. The formula is very thin and it does dry fast. The reason this gets 5 lippies is because this is a blue that actually compliments my skintone. Blue polishes tend to look odd against my skin

on 7/16/2012 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like the colour of this nailpolish. the blue is very vibrant.

I don't really like the formula though, which is why I gave it a 4/5. It gets gummy really quickly, which I guess is because it's a quick-dry polish. but still, it is quite streaky and uneven after 1 coat only (the 2nd coat mostly fixes that up).

I would buy again simply because it's so inexpensive (2.49$ in Canada) and the colour is great, but this is not my favourite polish.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Water Street Blue is a pretty true summer blue creme. Not all NYC cremes are made equal, and unlike their pinks, the formula is not awesome. It's not annoying but it requires three coats for it to settle evenly and with enough opacity. Not much more that I can say but I will admit that it is a very vibrant pure blue that would be great for summer nail art whenever I get better at that :)

on 3/30/2012 2:26:00 AM

I am in love with this rich, turquoise blue. Its so pretty. It does dry nice and fast even with a base coat underneath. If I ever run out I will definitely buy another bottle. It was only $1.72 at WalMart. Don't miss this one.