September 20, 2014 | 914 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by babyschla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this bubble bar. It's creamy orange and a bit of chocolate-but a more subdued sensual version as opposed to a bright happy orange. It's one of the better value bars as it easily breaks into 2 pieces, each big enough for a good sized soak in the tub.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by conceal4ever

YUM!! This was a lovely orange bubble bar. It has a light orange chocolate scent, a peachy orange color, and includes essential emolient ingredients that relax and hydrate your entire body. I loved my bath and the packaging was great. Each bubble bar is good for 2-3 baths depending on which one you buy and the size of your tub. I dumped the entire bar into a large jacuzzi tub and it was perfect. I like the idea that you don't have to commit to an entire bottle of bubble bath and can purchase your baths a la carte.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

I love this bubbleroon! It is on the smaller size compared to some bubble bars you could get but this smells amazing, gives you come bubbles, dissolves well, doesn't leave any staining on your tub or skin and the smell lingers for a bit afterwards. I also noticed my skin is smoother after soaking in the tub with this in it and it is so calming. I break mine in 2 and get 2 baths out of it since I have a small tub but it is worth every penny. I am hoping to pick a few more of these up soon!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Umstael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

AMAZING! Even my partner loves this, bubbles are huge in my spa bath it softens my skin like nothing else and smells heavenly. Only con is it is a touch expensive here in Australia

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by al218

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by TheMoonBunny

I love Yuzu & Cocoa for the smell more than for its bubble-making power. It smelled just as good in the tub as it did in the store, and it left my bathroom/bedroom smelling fab for quite some time. The bubbles were average... nothing to write home about.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Tinkerjane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The smell is amazing, it is what drew me to the product in the first place. It smells sweet, citrusy but also coconuty, Its a lovely yellow orange color. It doesn't come with packaging which means it makes your room smell of the bubbleroon before you use it.

I used it in two parts, they are easy to break but I was disappointed with the amount of bubbles it made. I was expecting a bathtub full of them. It turns the water yellow which I don't mind and it make the bathroom smell nice for hours. The scent also lingers on your skin all night which is a bonus to me.
I would repurchase this, not because of the bubble but the smell has totally won me over.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Yeochin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Overall, these do create a pleasant bathing experience. But I do agree with previous reviewers, there are hardly any bubbles and what few there are disappear so quickly. They are moisturizing and smell lovely, but I think lush would have been better off marketing these as bath melts rather than bubble bars.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by walliferpk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Using half of this bar only created a thin layer of bubbles that didn't last very long, but it smells AMAZING, and is very moisturizing. I love using this to relax before bedtime, and I even wake up soft and yummy smelling!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by RoxieHeart

Coconut and orange heaven! I love the smell of this, if you liked the smell of Colaulin conditioner you'll definitely like this it's really tropical but not overpowering and it makes the water a nice gold/yellow colour. You also get plenty of scent and bubbles from half a bar and due to the shape you can easily pull it apart with your hands.

I took one point off for the price (AS USUAL Lush is overcharging) and because I didn't feel any benefits to my skin (but it wasn't drying) but still amazing smell and great product so I will definitely repurchase.