October 30, 2014 | 1565 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Honesty Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Seemi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love love this eyes shadow. I've not experienced any fallout and what's this I hear?? No pigment?!? Well I beg to differ there is most certainly pigment in the shade of a lovely gold. The sparkle makes my brown eyes pop. Overall I will continue to purchase this beauty, if you're curious head on down to Mac and give it a whirl :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not over keen on this eyeshadow. It pulls too orange on me (nc30) instead of the bronze I was hoping for. I also feel it's too dark as a wash colour but too fair as a crease colour, so I have no use for it. I'd love to know how others make this work, i.e which shadow combinations, as I really cant get this to work for me. On the plus side it is highly pigmented and looks very pretty in the pan. X

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 7:21:00 AM More reviews by shelly_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product as I love a neutral eye with a bit of shimmer. The colour is quite nice, however there is so much glitter fallout that I end up with gold glitter under my eyes and on my checks...not a good look! I basically wanted to lovely sheen of naked lunch or sable (two of my absolute favorite MAC eye shadows), but ended up looking like a disco ball instead.

As with all MAC eyes shadows great pigment and long lasting - shame about the fallout.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel like this is the dupe for stila kitten eyeshadow. But kitten is nicer on lid

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

Despite the crazy fallout I absolutely love this shade. I apply this over "bare study" paint pot so it has something to adhere to with "mulch" in my crease and outer-corner. It gives me a nice bronzy eye that doesn't look loud. Just a super soft shimmering eye. I see myself re-purchasing once I hit pan.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this colour! It looks so nice in the pan, and when you swatch it...but on the eyes the texture of it ruins it! The glitter is s chunky and it doesn't stick to my lids, even with a primer...and oh god the fallout. If im very careful I can make it work but there are a lot of bronz-y tan colours out there that are similar and not so difficult to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by jewelmeow

i don't quite understand the relatively low rating this Mac shadow has compared to others. i had no problem with its pigmentation and i didn't notice much fallout, and i feel this color is quite unique and pleasant to wear for summer! it adds a bronze-y finished look (i have fair skin) that's flattering and natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by samanthurrrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A little quick something about me: I don't like when I can't find dupes of MAC eye shadows that I like. So naturally, I did not want to like this color because of the price ($15). However, I cannot find one brand that is approx. this shade that has the same pigmentation and long wear effects. Kudos, MAC. I can't find anything to replace this Honesty color...honestly lol. This color looks amazing in the crease especially over a white bone type of shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by crazytlccool

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great color, but it needs to be for someone with warm undertones. It looks too orange on my NW15 skin. This eyeshadow also needs a strong primer so the glitter sticks. If you get this part down, the finish is very nice. I'm jealous how awesome it looks on my roommate.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

I got this as a gift and am glad that I didn't pay for it. It seems like a fun color but it just doesn't work. As other reviewers have noted, it doesn't seem to have a base color. Rather, it goes on as a layer of large glittery chunks with no color underneath. The glittery chunks are a warm bronze color that simply makes me look orange. Not a fan.