July 28, 2014 | 952 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Honesty Eyeshadow

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel like this is the dupe for stila kitten eyeshadow. But kitten is nicer on lid

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

Despite the crazy fallout I absolutely love this shade. I apply this over "bare study" paint pot so it has something to adhere to with "mulch" in my crease and outer-corner. It gives me a nice bronzy eye that doesn't look loud. Just a super soft shimmering eye. I see myself re-purchasing once I hit pan.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this colour! It looks so nice in the pan, and when you swatch it...but on the eyes the texture of it ruins it! The glitter is s chunky and it doesn't stick to my lids, even with a primer...and oh god the fallout. If im very careful I can make it work but there are a lot of bronz-y tan colours out there that are similar and not so difficult to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by jewelmeow

i don't quite understand the relatively low rating this Mac shadow has compared to others. i had no problem with its pigmentation and i didn't notice much fallout, and i feel this color is quite unique and pleasant to wear for summer! it adds a bronze-y finished look (i have fair skin) that's flattering and natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by samanthurrrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A little quick something about me: I don't like when I can't find dupes of MAC eye shadows that I like. So naturally, I did not want to like this color because of the price ($15). However, I cannot find one brand that is approx. this shade that has the same pigmentation and long wear effects. Kudos, MAC. I can't find anything to replace this Honesty color...honestly lol. This color looks amazing in the crease especially over a white bone type of shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by crazytlccool

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great color, but it needs to be for someone with warm undertones. It looks too orange on my NW15 skin. This eyeshadow also needs a strong primer so the glitter sticks. If you get this part down, the finish is very nice. I'm jealous how awesome it looks on my roommate.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

I got this as a gift and am glad that I didn't pay for it. It seems like a fun color but it just doesn't work. As other reviewers have noted, it doesn't seem to have a base color. Rather, it goes on as a layer of large glittery chunks with no color underneath. The glittery chunks are a warm bronze color that simply makes me look orange. Not a fan.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by JCha

Mac should discontinue this shade just because it has no pigmentation at all. it swatched good on my hand but on my lid it has no payoff.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by sexylovie84

like other reviewers said, this looks totally different on the eye than in the pan. it turns a bronzey sparkly color. it goes on extremely sheer without a base. I usually just use concealer as a base. I like it, it brings out the gold in my eyes. I use it in the inner corners and to blend the darker color in my crease. No more mac lusters for me though!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by hollydolly24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

WORST MAC EYESHADOW! this is going back! Its useless! No colour tp it just bronze glitter chunks that fall everywhere i tried using it wet no difference what so ever hugely dissapointed (the tester looked so muh better when swatched!)