MAC Honesty Eyeshadow

3.5

I love this product, it's a beautiful colour but can't help comparing it too MAC's Veluxe Pearl All That Glitters. The formula, softness and application can't really compare and that colour is just a bit better for me.
Still a great colour, looks great with pale skin and easy to apply.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely love love this eyes shadow. I've not experienced any fallout and what's this I hear?? No pigment?!? Well I beg to differ there is most certainly pigment in the shade of a lovely gold. The sparkle makes my brown eyes pop. Overall I will continue to purchase this beauty, if you're curious head on down to Mac and give it a whirl :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'm not over keen on this eyeshadow. It pulls too orange on me (nc30) instead of the bronze I was hoping for. I also feel it's too dark as a wash colour but too fair as a crease colour, so I have no use for it. I'd love to know how others make this work, i.e which shadow combinations, as I really cant get this to work for me. On the plus side it is highly pigmented and looks very pretty in the pan. X

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this product as I love a neutral eye with a bit of shimmer. The colour is quite nice, however there is so much glitter fallout that I end up with gold glitter under my eyes and on my checks...not a good look! I basically wanted to lovely sheen of naked lunch or sable (two of my absolute favorite MAC eye shadows), but ended up looking like a disco ball instead.

As with all MAC eyes shadows great pigment and long lasting - shame about the fallout.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I feel like this is the dupe for stila kitten eyeshadow. But kitten is nicer on lid

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Despite the crazy fallout I absolutely love this shade. I apply this over "bare study" paint pot so it has something to adhere to with "mulch" in my crease and outer-corner. It gives me a nice bronzy eye that doesn't look loud. Just a super soft shimmering eye. I see myself re-purchasing once I hit pan.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really wanted to like this colour! It looks so nice in the pan, and when you swatch it...but on the eyes the texture of it ruins it! The glitter is s chunky and it doesn't stick to my lids, even with a primer...and oh god the fallout. If im very careful I can make it work but there are a lot of bronz-y tan colours out there that are similar and not so difficult to use.

i don't quite understand the relatively low rating this Mac shadow has compared to others. i had no problem with its pigmentation and i didn't notice much fallout, and i feel this color is quite unique and pleasant to wear for summer! it adds a bronze-y finished look (i have fair skin) that's flattering and natural.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A little quick something about me: I don't like when I can't find dupes of MAC eye shadows that I like. So naturally, I did not want to like this color because of the price ($15). However, I cannot find one brand that is approx. this shade that has the same pigmentation and long wear effects. Kudos, MAC. I can't find anything to replace this Honesty color...honestly lol. This color looks amazing in the crease especially over a white bone type of shade.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Great color, but it needs to be for someone with warm undertones. It looks too orange on my NW15 skin. This eyeshadow also needs a strong primer so the glitter sticks. If you get this part down, the finish is very nice. I'm jealous how awesome it looks on my roommate.

Top Rated Eye Shadow