December 19, 2014 | 1008 users online

Mascara - MAC - Zoom Waterfast Lash

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by melissasmart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not good at all. This mascara made my eyelashes clump and stick together when blinking. Also, it is difficult to remove leaving small black flakes under my eyes even after cleaning twice.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Cheap for a department store mascara...but NO! NO! NO! Awful stuff. Made my lashes look super clumpy and gross. There was no combing through them to fix it either. I tried and it was the most painful experience. This mascara stuck my lashes together like glue and then made a flakey mess underneath my eyes. It was a nightmare to remove too. I normally don't return mascara's. I just toss them. But this one just digusted me and I brought it back to the MAC counter.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Ally2808

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't love the effect the mascara gives my lashes, they do look a bit spindly, plus you do get some little lumps of mascara on the lash that don't look that nice. It holds up in water well enough, I went swimming in it and there was no smudges, only a little bit of flaking if you rub your eyes. The feeling on the lashes is a little rough, but it is a decent mascara to wear for naturalish looking lashes, not massive volume or length.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Merryweather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I,m a MAC lover most off the time but no love for this mascara! Not too sure iff maybe it was already old when i purchased it ( don,t think so) but there is so much fall out with this mascara ,you won,t believe.I,m whiping under my eyes all day long to remove all the black lumps.Also my lashes itch and during the day almost half of the mascara is gone.When you apply it , it looks great for about an hour.Lashes are thick and curled but that won't last at all.Sorry,not my mascara!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by nerdygeek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The clumpiest mascara ever! So disappointed. $35 gone in the rubbish bin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

I don't hate it, but it's just okay. Pros: It doesn't smear or flake. It doesn't bunch up or make my lashes as brittle as some of the other waterproof formulas I've tried. But I'm back to the Con: not as thick and dramatic as I want.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by lipstickandchocolate

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I opened a new tube of this a few months ago. I was not impressed one bit so I stuck it in the drawer. I came across it again today & decided to give it another chance. Somehow after just one use it has managed to dry up quite a bit. Geez. Junk mascara. Falsies Flared & Lash Stiletto...EVEN Jordana Best Lash gave me bigger, lusher, voluminous longer lashes than this formula does at much cheaper prices. First of all I have stick straight skimpy sparse lashes. I use an eye lash curler. ALL waterproof mascaras I have ever used kept my curl except this one. It straightened my lashes out like a non waterproof formula does. It is a clumpy mess to apply. I had to use my metal eye lash comb to get it to look somewhat decent. That took several minutes so this is definitely not a grab and go type of mascara. After applying it dried to an ugly matte charcoal color. Not very black. The throughout the day it flaked all over my cheeks. This is a disappointment.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by loulouhex

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i didn't buy it. i tried it on at the counter-which is lucky on my part as it is a raging fail. it looks nice enough on, with nice enough packaging...but has z-e-r-o waterproof or water resistant qualities. waterfast? apparently this means that water makes it run fast.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Ravenus

HOrrible

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by trinhnguyen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited when they came out with the water proof mascara version of Zoom. I love the original Zoom and since summer was just around the corner I thought it was perfect. I had to go to 2 different places because it was sold out. The sale rep told me it was very popular. Unfortunately it was very drying, clumpy, and it still gave me raccoon eyes. I returned it and will not buy again.