November 24, 2014 | 1474 users online

Concealers - Inglot - Cream Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by strawberrygirlforever

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this concealer. I have it in #37 (white). It is wonderful for fair skin. I use it for under my eyes and for concealing red, cease lines I have on my neck. It is so opaque but that is the good part. It covers like a concealer is suppose to. I had to order from Poland and even with that Id order it a million mores times. All the Inglot makeup that Ive bought has been of such a good quality....ten times better than what we get here in the states. LOVE this make up line :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Giginessa13

Unfortunate allergic reaction. I'm not a fan of this brand. It may appear innovative and economical, but my skin does not agree with most of their products.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by faceart97

I did not like this product. I find wherever I apply it, goes shiny throughout the day thereby attracting more attention to the blemish. The packaging is also inconvenient - it's in a small jar so when I dab my finger in there most of the product gets caught under my false nails. Mostly though I hate the shine factor .

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by jjquan

I must be the only person who did not really enjoy this concealer. It is a little thick, very easy to apply, but I found that the shades were a little off, even though I was matched by the M/A. I loved the consistency of it, and like I said went on like a dream, stayed on like a dream, as light as a dream...but I had to mix it with my MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer to get the right yellow undertone. I used my fingers to apply over my foundation and powder to set. I do really like it, so I'll keep it as a back up, but it's by no means a HG product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by fluffmonsta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the AMC cream concealer is the one in a jar (mine's plastic) and the regular cream concealer is in the tube. I have the AMC cream concealer and I find it amazing! I'm MAC NC20 for reference and I used the Inglot shade 66, which is a bit yellow in undertone but I found that it works well for me. I have combination (dry/oily) skin with some open pores, acne scarring, and 1-2 active pimples. this product conceals extremely well! it stays put all day too. in comparison to the MAC famous studiofinish concealer, I actually prefer this and have repurchased this, with no plans to repurchase the MAC one. the texture is MUCH smoother and its a genuine joy to apply and blend. it has great coverage and color correction for redness. I wear this and studiofix powder foundation everyday and it works a dream although I don't have perfect skin. can't recommend this enough. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by coffeecupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This concealer is thick and creamy, so you dont need very much to cover up unsightly spots. It comes in a glass jar which is nice, but since it is a jar, I have to use s brush because I tried dipping my finger and it gets in my fingernails(which is gross and unhygenic). The yellowish tone helps correct under eye area so I also use it for that. Best of all, it doesn't break me out, so I dont have to worry about it with my acne. It does have a tendency to slide which is why it needs to be set with powder. It works great for the price though, only 11 bucks for a jar, and Inglot does seem to have generally high end level products for lower prices. Will probably purchase another form of Inglot concealer, since this one seemed nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by Doga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

My concern was to get a concealer for blemishes.
I have combo skin with hormonal breakouts and need to cover red spots and healing cyst scars.
My skin is often a little flaky as well with dry areas around my nose and on cheeks.This stuff is such a relief for me!
I picked the 64 shade - perfect match for NC15 skin. This is a petrolatum based product so its staying power is much much better (IMHO:) than the silicone based alternatives.I applied it with the e/s blending brush as reccommended my the SA who sold be this. Great idea which would not occure to me. You just carefully use the soft tip of the brush to blend the product over a spot and spread it around so no border is visible.
I wore this during a 10 hrs dancing night in a hot humid club conditions and felt great. I did not expect it to stay untouched when I literally felt sweat going down off me, my spots were slightly visible in the end, but not red, not attracting attention. Plus the product did not slip off my face, it seemed like it just naturally faded a little. No chalkiness, no clumps, no mess.
The petrolatum formula is very friendly to my sensitive skin, had absolutely no issue with it (which is often the case for me). It is enriched with retinyl palmitate and tocopherol (in the end of the ingredients list though, so the concentraion could be weak). It is not fragrance free but I was not almost able to smell anything and definitely not irritating.
Not tested on animals. I have no problems with parabens but if you don´t like them its paraben free.
The package is tiny 5,5 g pot, which I am happy with, though not extremely hygienic so I always wash my hand properly befor grabbing it.
The SA warned me the finish is a little glossy, nothing terrible but better to set with powder.
Certainly reccommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have shade 35 (yellow) and it's in a tube (the AMC Cream Concealer is in a glass jar). The yellow is perfect for brightening discolorations and under eye shadows, and this formula isn't greasy at all (unlike the AMC Cream Concealerm which is for dry skin). This is very highly concentrated and it's surprising how little is needed to have a nice effect. Cream Concealer works beautifully over sunscreen and my YSM Cream Foundation in Shade 52.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Hypnolove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's a really creamy concealer which is nice but this also means it compromises its staying power. If I put the ben nye powder over it , it just gets cakey for me so not sure if its my application technique or the powder but i rarely use it. I do have quite dark circles and it does offer reasonable coverage however my mac and my graftobian corrector palette is wayyyy better for coverage although by no means the holy grail it is for others. The search continues...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by figuresk8r92

I lost my favorite MAC concealer, and decided to use the opportunity to try something new. I happened upon an Inglot store (in Amsterdam!) and loved the creamy consistency of the concealer. It cost 14 euro, so approximately $20 USD. The color is not spot on, it's just a bit too yellow, sadly. I love the way this concealer sinks into the rest of my makeup. It's so easy to blend that I just dab a little on with my ring finger- and I'm done! I love to use it underneath my eyes, since the yellowish tone brightens the area. It's also incredibly pigmented, so I use very little product. I just love the way it looks on my skin. If it were a perfect color match, it would be my HG concealer, without a doubt. I'm not a big fan of ordering makeup online, but I know when I finally run out of this concealer I'll definitely be wanting another one!