July 29, 2014 | 886 users online

Top/Base Coats - Chanel - Top Coat Velvet Mat Top Coat

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by pauvres

Chic packaging, I love how the bottle has like a matte feeling to it too! It goes on very easily and dries extremely fast which is a nice change because some top coats take a while to dry fully. I apply one coat every few weeks and it keeps my nails feeling matte. Does everything it says it will

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by sirenswin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product makes any nail polish look matte, it dries very fast (so overall I would say it speeds up the entire drying process), the finish is uniform and looks like frosted glass. I wait however 15 minutes before using it over nail polish coats because some are cheaper and do not dry so fast. It's very easy to spread in an uniform coat and overall I rated it 3 for price because even though it's very expensive it does do everything it says it does.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by metdiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I Love wearing dark nails. I know it is not always the "in" thing, but I like them. I also don't always was super shinny nails. This top coat was just the thing. It Matifies your color without making it crazy. It is wonderful!