August 1, 2014 | 1217 users online

Lip Gloss - mark - Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain--Bella

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by HunnyBear12234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had this for awhile and while I don't use it much everytime I do I wonder why I don't. The color is so pretty, it is not sticky, it leaves a shine but not an unnatural shine, and leaves a hint of color after the shine wears off. Bella looks darker, but on me it is a kind of raspberry color that looks really great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by aharb013

I love this! While not a typical stain, this gloss provides a sheer to moderate amount of colour that is really long lasting! The glossiness tends to wear off after a while and the colour does fade, but you are still left with an even layer or sheer colour on your lips for hours and hours. I definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Received this item as part of my Topbox this month. Really like this gloss! I count it more as a gloss than a stain... it is long-lasting but doesn't really stain the lips. I get about 4-5 hours wear without needing to touch up which is pretty amazing for a gloss. Bella is a nice plummy colour. I also like the packaging - I was wary of click-up gloss because I have trouble getting the right amount of product, but it works well for this product.