April 18, 2014 | 1978 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - COLOR EFFECTS EYESHADOW POWDER - 01 Double Effect

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

This eye shadow duo is the lime green & yellow gold combination. The name "double effect" seems so generic that I thought it was the name of the line of the eye shadow duos. I would rename it something cute like "lemon lime". Anyway, I used Mary Kay eye shadow primer which is better than my UDPP imo. Even with my best primer the green which I applied just on my lid was lacking in depth. I packed it on 3 times and it was still on the sheer side. It even applied slightly uneven but it was slight. You would have to be right on my eyeball to notice. I applied the yellow all over the rest of my eye. It is sheer so it didnt appear scary or clowny. I really dont mind that this eyeshadow isnt heavily pigmented. Sometimes I want to wear color but dont want it to be IN YOUR FACE like how the WnW eyeshadow trios can be. SO this is a more subtle option for me. I was given this duo as a little gift but they run about $3.50 which is more than my WnW trios. I like that they are "made in usa". I like the sturdy plastic clear snap lid packaging even though it screams cheap. Thats okay. Its fun throw away makeup that I can be happy using but not freak out if I lose it. Overall my first experience with these Jordana e/s duos was alright. I think I will experiment with more of the shades.