October 24, 2014 | 1846 users online

Blush - MAC - Cremeblend Blushes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by sayshal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased in Something Special. I'm an NC20, a little darker right now due to summer, and this is a great natural coral-pink on me. This blush has a great texture and is easy to apply with brush, sponge, or fingers. I think fingers give the most control with this blush. Great product, and I'm interested in looking into other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Edoosh

Love this blush! I got the shade "Something Special", and it is a gorgeous, everyday blush! It's easy to blend in, wears pretty well, and overall, i would definetly reccomend it! The one thing I would say is to NOT purchase these online. I was looking at some shades online and they are soo different than in the store...just going to the store and trying it on is your best bet!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by pemily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When the 6 cremeblend blushes came out last year I purchased all in a pro pan... started to use after a few weeks and found them really dry, so I swapped for individuals (I thought maybe air got into the pro pan)... same thing too dry, I was told thats they way they are but I believe they are useless! there are much better cream to dry cheek products on the market!