September 21, 2014 | 1983 users online

Cleansers - L'Oreal - Youth Code Foaming Gel Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by ThanuTheiv

You don't need a lot and it foams up very nicely. The pump works nicely. Your face feels clean but not that squeaky dry feeling. Not a big fan of the smell though. It's a good cleanser but nothing fancy. I'm not sure if I would buy it again since I got it on sale.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by CottonCandyAgency

I purchased this face wash because it was from the Youth Code line. I have used more than one entire bottle. A little goes a long way. You only need one pump to wash your entire face. If you do not like perfume scents in products, then do not purchase this. It contains a strong floral smell. The product claims that it can remove eye makeup, I find that to be false advertising. On days where I wear makeup, which is not that often, and I wash it off with this, there is still traces of make up, so I have to use a wash cloth with a bar soap to remove the rest of makeup.

About anti aging properties I feel that it is not really one. It may make claims to be but it will not take any fine lines away. It can be drying to some skin types. A bottle of this has lasted me close to a year. I think that is why I have repurchased to be on the economical size, and it was always on sale $5.00 less when I purchased. I have used Youth Code serum before and its not potent. Nothing from Youth Code is.

Would I purchase this product again? No. I have given it tries more than once. It is not for people that don't like scents. I don't mind scents but its time to switch up my face wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by veelui

i think it is an okay cleanser as i prefer to use products with scrubbing beads or cream formulas, however i gave it a 5 bc i decided to try to use it up as a makeup brush cleaner and i didnt really want to waste it after buying it, and oh my, it cleans so well. i dont think the straw is long enough to be able to get the last bit of soap when it gets depleted, but ill live. i may just buy a few more of these just to use it as brush cleaners

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by charlie_leone

too drying for my combo skin, I will not repurchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I caught this stuff on sale buy 1 get 50% off and picked up 2 bootles. I can not stop looking in the mirror at how smooth, flawless, and more youthful my skin looks. My pores are smaller and skin texture has improved after using for 2 days. This gel cleanser goes a long way, you don't even need the full amount coming out in one pump, you can use a half a pump. Ive used many face cleansers over the years and this is by far the best stuff. I am so glad that this is not pricey like the serum and day/night cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by mdriggers09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

On my third bottle, this is the only cleanser that rinses away every trace of makeup and more importantly rinses clean off of my clarisonic. Every other cleanser that I have tried leaves makeup on my clarisonic and you can feel the product on the bristles after rinsing. The youth code cleanser rinses of completely and also takes off mascara without raccoon eyes after. Definitely will keep buying.

The smell is not so great but oh well

Update: Cannot seem to find this anymore... searching for a new HG cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by missllamalauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally figured out this has been the root of all my break outs. My skin is usually pretty easy to take care of and as soon as I switched to this cleanser my pores started getting clogged and I had a lot more break outs but I attributed it to stress of starting the semester. After several other products I know work for my skin I figured this was the only thing in my routine that changed. Now that I've stopped using it, my skin is clearing up again. (Slowly)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a nice cleanser, especially for the price. As other have stated, you only need a tiny bit to use on your face and it foams up decently helping to get rid of any other dirt or makeup my wipes have missed. This does have a light scent to it for those that are sensitive to such things and it gives your skin that squeaky clean feeling, like if you were to use a bar soap almost, so be sure to moisturize after cleansing. I have been using this for over 4 months and still have some left. The pump dispenser makes this a breeze to use in my night time routine, just stick by sink and wash face before shower. I will probably try another face wash when this is used up, but if in a pinch I know I could always rely on this one working just fine for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by holychiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I probably made a mistake buying this in the first place (based upon my skin type) but this was not a good cleanser for me. Very harsh, left me with that strange 'squeaky' feeling - leading to crazy oiliness when I would wake up the next day. I soon broke out pretty badly after starting to use it and threw the rest out before finishing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by ChaJunAng

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. Texture was better skin was brighter and it really deep cleans the skin well.