April 16, 2014 | 1488 users online

Cleansers - L'Oreal - Youth Code Foaming Gel Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by charlie_leone

too drying for my combo skin, I will not repurchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I caught this stuff on sale buy 1 get 50% off and picked up 2 bootles. I can not stop looking in the mirror at how smooth, flawless, and more youthful my skin looks. My pores are smaller and skin texture has improved after using for 2 days. This gel cleanser goes a long way, you don't even need the full amount coming out in one pump, you can use a half a pump. Ive used many face cleansers over the years and this is by far the best stuff. I am so glad that this is not pricey like the serum and day/night cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by mdriggers09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

On my third bottle, this is the only cleanser that rinses away every trace of makeup and more importantly rinses clean off of my clarisonic. Every other cleanser that I have tried leaves makeup on my clarisonic and you can feel the product on the bristles after rinsing. The youth code cleanser rinses of completely and also takes off mascara without raccoon eyes after. Definitely will keep buying.

The smell is not so great but oh well

Update: Cannot seem to find this anymore... searching for a new HG cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by missllamalauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally figured out this has been the root of all my break outs. My skin is usually pretty easy to take care of and as soon as I switched to this cleanser my pores started getting clogged and I had a lot more break outs but I attributed it to stress of starting the semester. After several other products I know work for my skin I figured this was the only thing in my routine that changed. Now that I've stopped using it, my skin is clearing up again. (Slowly)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a nice cleanser, especially for the price. As other have stated, you only need a tiny bit to use on your face and it foams up decently helping to get rid of any other dirt or makeup my wipes have missed. This does have a light scent to it for those that are sensitive to such things and it gives your skin that squeaky clean feeling, like if you were to use a bar soap almost, so be sure to moisturize after cleansing. I have been using this for over 4 months and still have some left. The pump dispenser makes this a breeze to use in my night time routine, just stick by sink and wash face before shower. I will probably try another face wash when this is used up, but if in a pinch I know I could always rely on this one working just fine for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by holychiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I probably made a mistake buying this in the first place (based upon my skin type) but this was not a good cleanser for me. Very harsh, left me with that strange 'squeaky' feeling - leading to crazy oiliness when I would wake up the next day. I soon broke out pretty badly after starting to use it and threw the rest out before finishing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by ChaJunAng

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. Texture was better skin was brighter and it really deep cleans the skin well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by chai24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm not sure about this but this is the replacement for Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser (which I really love but discontinued) their list of ingredients are the same but except this one has Sodium Hyroxide.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by mmariecrys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has a slightly soapy feeling, and seemed to clean well with beginning use. After a few more usesmy skin felt a bit dry after rinsing, and pores look a bit clogged. I continue to try the cleanser and day/night moisturizer for about 2 months, to no avail. Unfortunately, this line did not work for my skin, and it left residue and clogged my pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by AhziieSkye

i have acne prone skin but this product didn't cause any breakouts. maybe a few small pimples here and there but they disappear quickly. it may feel overdrying but as long as i put the intense serum afterwards (i use the dark spot serum corrector) it's fine. my skin feels really clean even after all the make up i put on for the whole day and soft and fresh :) i dont need to use much to lather.

i've bought this twice and have no problem with it. but lately it's been hard finding it in stores like walmart or target. i can only get it in drugstores. which i hate because its an extra $2 or more. im such a cheapie x.x