August 20, 2014 | 1495 users online

Eyes - Milani - Shadow Eyez - 03 Champagne Toast

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

Amazing product! I love this so much! The color is very vibrant, goes on smoothly, and lasts all day without creasing. Perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by tonkagal101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great color and application! Would definetly purchase again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Totally grabbed this on a whim but boy am I glad I did!

-its an eyeshadow stick that it's a beautiful pink champage color. quite similar IN COLOR to this limited edition MAC paint pot that I had called vintage selection. Gorgeous shade!
-applies to easy! not streaky, or greasy feeling. WAY better than the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Shadow Sticks.
-when it's dried, it looks and feels like the maybelline color tattoo shadows. This shadow stick does not budge at all once it's dried. I wore it about 8 hours and it looked great at the end of the day.
-the packaging is great. I love that the tip of the shadow is stiff enough that it doesnt break during application on the eye but is smooth enough that you can use your finger to blend. The rimmel sticks had this tip that was constantly breaking and I had to sharpen it almost every time I used it. such a pain. this Milani one is much better!
-the price is more than i expected, it was 8 dollars, for a drugstore shadow stick thats kind of steep but the quality is just as good as the high end shadow sticks I have tried.
-Easy to find! Walmart, target, cvs, walgreens, ect.
-lots of colors to chose from as well. A few shimmers and some matte ones as well.

great product all in all. will repurchase when i run out and will also check out more shades!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by staci13

I bought this on a whim, it looked pretty in the display, and looked great in the package. I didn't have any idea what I'd actually use it for though. As it turns out, you can use it for so many things, to highlight the inner corner of your eyes, highlight your browbone, as a base for shadow, highlight for shadow...and who knows maybe it has more applications. I have never used it without a primer (except for brow bone area), so I can't attest to it's longevity on a bare eyelid. Nonetheless, it is the ultimate multi-tasker and could be considered a staple item.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by ZanBrody

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I do not have to use this product with a primer and it last all day. It applies very creamy and smooth, but once it sets it does not budge.

This is probably my favorite cosmetic in my makeup bag and I imagine I will be buying it for years to come. I use it to highlight the inner corner of my eye and on my water line and the effect is fantastic. The color is sort of a pinky champagne which works great with my cool skintone. This is a great product to create a naked-but-not-really-naked eye look to wear with dark fall lips colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by itstheaparkalypse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I was missing a pretty inner corner and base color because I ran out of my favorite. I bought this because of the really awesome reviews, and I'm so glad! It's such a beautiful shimmery, pinky brown color. The consistency is perfectly smooth and creamy, and it lasts all day. By all day, I mean from 8AM to 11PM, it's crazy! I use it everyday now:) However, I wish it was retractable because I think it'll become a bit unhygienic after a while..but who cares, it's beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by expensivepink92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing jumbo shadow pencil that glides easily over the lids and offers great pigmentation and super long lasting color. It is much creamier than any of the NYX jumbo pencils that I have tried. I haven't tried UD's jumbo pencil in Sin but as far as the color goes, I agree that it is great dupe for the powder version of Sin. A great pinky champagne shade that you can use on its own or as a base. I wish this product was more talked about/hyped up because its fantastic!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

I wouldn't call myself an eyeliner junkie, but this is the longest lasting, most budge-proof liner I've ever come across...! When I first tested it out on my hand, it was almost like superglued on, but it didn't feel dry, or made the skin tight - it is very comfortable to wear, even on my waterline.

The colour is good - like a light champagne-pinkish colour. Very close to the colour of my water line, which is quite pale, so this would probably be good for those that tend to get pink on their water line, but want to look very natural. It's too dark if you actually want to make your waterline light. Good colour to use on the waterline, right under your lower lash line, in the corner of the eyes and under the brow bone. It is slightly shimmery, but the shimmers are tiny and give a metallic effect. It's such a good, classy look!

I wouldn't use it all over my lid because it sets very fast - I just don't manage to blend it out, but it's a great colour for those that like to use highlighters on the eyes. I don't think I would like to recommend it as a highlighter for the face. It would give an amazing effect, but because it sets so quickly, I just don't know if anyone would actually manage to blend it out properly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by yechanhohyun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this product. The color is pretty and neutral, so it's a great base for any color eyeshadow. It goes great under the Sin eyeshadow from my Naked Palette. It lasts all throughout the day and even longer when I wear a primer! I'm definitely going to have to try other colors in the line.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by meepinmeggi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great product! i use this as my primer and base, and i never have problems with creasing. i usually put it in the middle of my lid then smudge it with my finger so the color is sheer. i've been able to get at least 8 hours worth of wear with no creasing. it's really impressive for a drugstore brand. i would fork out over $20 for this, so it's definitely a steal for under $10.