August 28, 2014 | 1671 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Addict - 586 L.A.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by jen5276

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! Sorry for the yelling, but that's how much I love it...it's the perfect mauve-pink that just brightens up my whole complexion. It's totally worth the money. I find whenever I haven't worn this for a while, and I put it on, I'm thinking "why don't I wear this every day"? the color is creamy and the staying power is great. A HG for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got my #586 L.A. shade yesterday. I can not believe how BEAUTIFUL this shade is!!! (The other similar was the shade `Blush` but I prefered the LA.) It is the most beautiful, cute little rosy pink I have ever tried. Absolutely fabulous on my fair skin/blonde hair, but I guess it would look beautiful anyone with fair skin?! The texture is extremely moisturizing!!! And it fills up all the fine lines on your lips, so you get this amazing color, hardly any lines, beautiful shine. No smell, very light and moisturized feel. Gorgeous packaging. Price is not cheap ($30) but it is definetely my FAVORITE ever, and I think I will buy a couple more of this. I think I am in love! :-))) 10 stars from me!!! 44 shades (I think), so go and pick yours if this doesn`t suit you perfectly. #586 LA is one of my very favorite... (Also got the #564 `Model`. That is a very beautiful, lighter pink. Love them both!:-))) )