October 21, 2014 | 2073 users online

Lip Gloss - Lise Watier - Haute Couleur

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by fourstrongwinds27

I bought this lip gloss in "nude addiction". Overall I really like the gloss. It's not sticky, and the packaging is great. It comes with a built in mirror and application light. The colour goes very nice with olive skin tones too.
This colour in particular is a bit sheer, and I find that I have to use a bit of lip liner or pale lipstick underneath to get full coverage. But thats because my lips are naturally quite pigmented. (I always have that problem with the lighter glosses).
I would say this gloss lasts about 2-3 hours, and then you need to re-apply. Would I buy this gloss again? Maybe...unless I can find something just as good but cheaper..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by soraya69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought one of these in shade "Stylista", which is a medium violet pink on me, and goes well with my fair complexion and green eyes.
First I will comment on the packaging, which is very handy, as it has a led light at the top of the wand, and a nice quality little mirror on the side of the tube, which makes it easy to apply this gloss in the dark or in poorly lit spaces.
Now I'm not crazy about the applicator itself, it doesn't allow for a precise application and I usually end up with product outside my lip line, but that's easily fixable.
On to the product, very nice quality. It is quite pigmented and quite glossy, and the color lasts a long time on the lips! And, it's moisturizing, my lips feel softer all day long when I'm wearing this.
There are not that many shades available, I hope they'll come up with more, but there is something for everybody - pink, orange, red, nude...
I will probably buy another shade too, they are really good!
EDIT: downgrading because I bought another shade, Fashionista, and it's just not as good as the first one! The shade looks so nice, light pink-peach in the tube, but on my lips it's just blah, too transparent, not as glossy and it disappears in about 30 minutes! So I guess not all shades are created equal, oh well, I still love the Stylista...