April 20, 2014 | 1670 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Glam Eyes Day 2 Night

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by neirbOamy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I never repurchase mascara, just buy the one on offer or the latest one but I LOVE this mascara and will definitely be repurchasing. I don't use, or even like, the "night" brush (reason for only 4 lippies) but the "day" brush makes this my favourite mascara! It seperates my lashes really well and doesn't clump. Would recommend it to anyone

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Samanthasaurusrex

I love this product to death, it is one of my staple mascaras, if not like really the only one that I use. I have naturally long lashes already, and I do believe that in the case that you already have naturally long lashes that it works a little better because I feel like it works better as an overall lash look enhancer rather than like a mascara that gives you falsies. I don't think that females with naturally shorter lashes would like it as much: But I do believe that this mascara can make anyone's lashes look looker and more glam instantly. The packaging is tough, and big enough so that it can never get lost easily which I love. It's a fairly sized bottle, not too skinny, so you know you're getting a good amount of the product for what you're paying for. I love that it's a 2 in 1 system, cause it adds to the glam look. I always get this in extreme black, 003. When you put it on, the coats are very fast drying which is great for when you apply eye shadow and you don't want the black to get on your eye shadow: It freezes in seconds of you putting it on, and I rarely have to curl my lashes prior to putting it on because I can already guarantee myself it'll make them look fuller and longer regardless. I use both brushes and when using the length brush after using the volume brush, I only use the length brush for the tips of my lashes, which makes them even longer and more luxurious looking- I always get people asking me if their mine. So the best tip for the best look out of this mascara: Apply the length brush only to the tips of the lashes after using the volume brush. And depending on how much you use of the volume brush: You may get some clumping but, you are in control of that. Apply till you're satisfied. But: I love this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by vere21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dislike this mascara. I had high hopes for this mascara I was so disappointed . when you would try do another coat it would dry and make your lashes clump like crazy it doesn't even hold a curl. I don't see it length just volume.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Vallim

This mascara is terrible! The lengthening side does nothing on my lashes while the volumizing side clumps like crazy! Thankfully I did not get it at full price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by lsyann

I'm not a fan of Rimmel, but this mascara is quite good.

The clever design offers two settings - unscrew the top cap for lengthening, and the bottom cap for thickening.

It has a big long brush, and does lengthen quite well, though I'm too scared to try the thickening setting until it dries a little as it looks like way too much product.

The formula is not bad, a nice dense black, and does a decent job of curling.

Used sparingly, it should stay put.

PROs
- inexpensive label
- great colour
- does lengthen

CONs
- The brush is big
- thickening setting is clumpy

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

What a clever concept, 2 in one mascara! I couldn't resist buying it and am so glad I did. This is by far the best Rimmel mascara I have used. As other reviewers have said, it uses the same brush with more product for volume and less product for lengthening. Another plus is that it is a breeze to remove. Not my favorite mascara, but I would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by MissTyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Just bought this today. Found it for $3 at Walgreens and figured what the heck. I put it on one eye and quickly realized it's just one brush and more product is released with the volume part than the length. Super watery and I could barely blink due to it not drying fast enough and it kept getting everywhere. I may continue to use it over my other mascara for length, but definitely not alone. Love the really dark black though

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by LisaMarie88

I love this mascara! I have quite long lashes already but wanted something that would give them some curl. so when I heard that this was the mascara that Zooey deschanel uses on New Girl I thought I would give it a go. so glad that it did because my lashes look amazing! It doesn't clump and and feels nice on my lashes (I hate mascara that makes them feel really hard.) the only minus is that the formula is quite runny and a lot of excess mascara comes out of the tube. My favourite cheap mascara that iv'e used so far and I will buy again. Was $15 New Zealand which is quite cheap for mascara here.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I thought this mascara was a good drugstore mascara. I liked the choice of volume or length. I didn't get too many clumps with this mascara and overall I liked it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by mariahzaharaaa

I was really hopeful of this product when I first saw it because of the wand feature that looked like you had two mascaras in one, but I was so disappointed. The formula is really watery so when used with the volume brush (which is soft and thick), too much gets on your lashes and it gets really clumpy and messy. I didn't even want to wear it out because I was sure it would run all over my face!

It's not too much of a disappointment though as the lengthening brush works pretty well. The bristles are a lot more fine and spread apart so it compliments the watery formula. On its own, it looks like I have naturally long lashes but for more impact, I use it to top off my usual mascara.

You're better off buying a regular lengthening product.