Got 2 Be Rockin' It Encore Finish Dry Conditioner

4.3

I LOVE this product! I have pretty curly hair (3a) and when i flat iron it, this product keeps it looking totally smooth and frizz-free! Its great especially paired with a dry shampoo

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

LOVE! I found this at Dollar Tree, so of course I picked one up. It makes my hair so soft and adds a bit of shine without weighing my super fine and thin hair down! The smell is also pleasant, and I find it makes my hair appear a little fuller too

on 1/3/2014 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Found this at the Dollar Tree! Considering I only paid a Dollar for it it's pretty good. Smells nice and leaves my hair feeling soft. I have curly hair and like to heat style in the winter, this has helped me go longer between washes since it keeps my hair so nice!

on 12/9/2013 12:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I found this at my local Dollar Tree. It's okay, my hair is very thick and curly, so I feel like I need something a bit heavier. This made my hair a little shinier, but didn't help to de-pouf. If you are looking for a very light conditioner, this would be a good one to try.

on 8/7/2012 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ahhhh! So inlove with the Dry Shampoo & Dry Conditioner combo by Got 2b. It really made my hair really soft, and smell amazing! It didn't give me a white powdery look to my hair, and when used both your hair really does look like you just showered! Having red hair, I need these two items to continuously maintain the colour in my hair.

on 5/11/2012 5:24:00 PM

This is magic in a can for me. I can't stress how much I adore this product, it's a lifesaver. My hair can look very dull so easily but this gives a very nice effect and actually softens my hair to the touch.
Just don't overdo it and make sure to spray from a distance, Love it!

on 3/27/2012 2:40:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

4 lippies for now until I can get a better idea of how it works in long-term. Upon initial use, my hair is softer, detangled, light, and shinier! This product does everything it claims to do: soften and shine, weightless, and anti-chalky feel. I hope that it lasts and that I don't have to drop this review, I'd rather update this to a 5! I'm also hoping to get the shampoo of this so I can use them together and see how it goes.