November 27, 2014 | 1483 users online

Liquid - Daniel Sandler Invisible Radiance Foundation and Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by barbarybcia

I'm either doing something wrong, or this product is rubbish. No matter what application method I use and what moisturiser i use, it won't stay on my face, which is a shame considering how much it costs. Also, the shade I have, porcelain, is slightly too pink for me. Won't be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by RIX

Bought.this after.seeing lisa eldridge use on a number of tutorials and liked the dewy light finish achieved. Having researched shade selection I decided upon shade 2 beige. I am around nc20 in mac, sand / warm sand in bb and ivory in liz earle signature. the colour match is good for my skin,.a definite pink based shade as opposed to some of my other brands. Very nice light texture leaves a moisturised finish and provides sheer coverage. Will keep on using.to see how my.skin reacts, currently no issues. I have a combo skin and find.this to be ok,.powder can be.used if needed.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by CairiS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in a moment of frustration after weeks of searching for a good colour match with no results. I bought this in porcelain and it is maybe a smidge too light but nothing a touch of bronzer cant cure. Its got a lovely dewy finish and really looks like my skin but better - it evens out my skintone and gives a lovely healthy glow - the concealer on top also does a great job of covering minor blemishes but I still reach for my heavy duty concealer for larger spots.

Overall this is the foundation I reach for nearly every day - and every day it makes me feel glowy and pretty. The only downside is there is no stockists near my house so I have to be organised in re-ordering!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by oonaghst

Outstanding foundation with matching concealer. I got this in beige and it's an excellent colour match for my skin. Very little is needed and it gives the illusion of having perfect skin. I love the concealer as well - no dry creasing as is so often the case. I'm very surprised and pleased!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by sparklylegwarmers

I ordered this in frustration because I have a hard time matching colours to my fair skin & it sounded like the kind of natural coverage I wanted. It is amazing. Porcelain is the perfect match for my fair skin, coverage is natural (and buildable if need be), the texture is creamy and the finish is very lovely and dewy. The concealor is nice but only offers very light coverage. Note: Bear in mind that there is honeysuckle oil in this product and it is very hydrating, so it's likely best for no more than combination skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by notfalling028

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The packaging is absolutely identical to La Prairie's foundation, even the opening with the concealer! I do like this foundation though, it's the lightest coverage ever, doesn't feel like you're wearing anything and evens out the tone slightly and adds healthy glow. I have it in beige and it only slightly warms my face tone and is very similar to the MAC face and body foundation in N2 (so not really dark). I like having the concealer, it is not the greatest coverage one and didn't cope with all my pigmentation marks but it is pretty hydrating and does a decent job on whatever the foundation didn't cover if the skin doesn't have many issues.
The packaging is not amazing, it is a bottle with a "dipping spoon" and a little opening with the concealer sits on top. I would of course prefer a pump - but then there would be no room for concealer so I guess they had to compromise. I am sure that the foundation will run out much much sooner than the concealer.

So....don't expect major coverage! Just a little evening out and a very pleasant texture. I think it would be perfect for slightly older skin or drier skin types that need very light and hydrating foundation but slightly more coverage than a tinted moisturiser.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No