Milani Brow Tint Pen

Not tested on animals

on 7/31/2015 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used this is in dark brown for over a year. I really liked it for that time until I finally realised after trying some new brow products, it had too much red in it for me. If that warm shade suits your brows you will really love this product. It's easy to use and gives a great modern look to brows. But sadly doesn't suit me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Makes doing your brows simple. I get taupe, which works great for light blondes and fair skin if you apply it softly and perhaps brush it out, also great for a more thorough brow at the outer half. It still has a hint more red in it than I believe taupe should, but it's not too much of a bother. Doesn't melt or anything weird, and my skin can get fairly oily. I don't always buy into the "drugstore dupe" business, but this is worth it.

on 6/4/2015 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is my new obsession! I have the taupe shade and it works well for my medium/dark eyebrows. The sheer color payoff and precise pen tip makes it perfect for detail work. I have thick but sparse brows, so I love this for drawing in new hairs where I need them. I often find brow pencils and pomades to make my brows look too harsh and angry, but this creates a great soft and natural brow.

on 4/11/2015 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have both the Maybelline Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil, Dark Blonde and this Milani taupe pen. I keep coming back to the Milani pen because it's so easy and last over the day. I really love it! Sometimes I use both together - first shaping the brow with the fine point Milani pen, and filling in some more with the pencil. I live in fear the Milani Brow Tint Pen, Natural Taupe because it's just right for me. No complaints.

on 1/13/2015 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Just tossed this brow pen. The color was as far from taupe as possible. Showed up on me as a pinky tan color- almost like I had a rash in my eyebrows. It was easy to use and inexpensive, but I caught a glimpse of my brows in the sunlight and immediately removed it- awful color.

on 1/3/2015 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

In some ways I like this product but not in other aspects. I purchased the Natural Taupe shade. Con: It is definitely not taupe but more of a medium reddish brown. Yes, it is sheer and the red is only modestly visible where my brows are especially sparse and the product is mostly on the skin. There is a learning curve as this needs a very light hand
utilizing short, hair-like strokes just using the very tip. Immediately following the application with a brush-through really helps the effect to look much more natural. It dries fast, and I apply clear Great Lash to set it so I do not know how it wears without that. The concept is good but Milani needs to develop a true taupe or ashy blonde shade. TIP: The pen says to store horizontally for maximum usage which is counter-intuitive but I am following its advice. UPDATE: I emailed Milani suggesting they reformulate this pen to remove the red and achieve a taupe tone. To my surprise they are sending their Brow Fix Kit in Taupe to me and are forwarding my suggestion to their creative team. This company really cares about customer relations. If you have a suggestion for improving any brand product, I recommend emailing the company. Many will never acknowledge but some may actually make changes. It just takes a few minutes of feedback.

on 9/29/2014 3:33:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. It's super easy to use, creates natural looking full brows, and wasn't too expensive for a drug store product. The only bad thing was that it has made me break out around my eyebrows and every so often throughout the day the area around my eyebrows will get kind of itchy. I think I may be allergic to something in the formula, so I'm going to have to find a different brow product. It really bums me out because I love it so much :(

on 7/17/2014 2:29:00 PM

I really love this product in the TAUPE. I am a dark haired brunette, and in my 40s my brows are a bit more sparse than I'd like.. but this product has become the first brow product that I consistently made a part of my makeup routine. Almost every other brow enhancer either looked unnatural on me, too red, or too intense aka groucho. This is like a very light touch marker, in a red-less lightish brown, and it does a great job of giving some shadow to my brows without making them look powdery and matte, or waxy and "done" I love to just draw behind my natural hairs to give a nice shadow and shape. The taupe is a great neutral color without any hint of red. Love this!

on 7/15/2014 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Gross. This was horrible I feel like I could of gone to the dollar store and got a pack of markers took the brown out and it would be the exact same product for only 1$ its just really bad my brows are really sparse after my arch and into my tail I put this on and my husband laughed in my face asking me what the hell did I do it was embarrassing. Granted this was the first time I tried a felt tip brow pen and it was the worst it doesn't look natural to me and when I say its just like a cheap marker im being 100% honest

on 7/6/2014 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This product could of been good but the execution is wrong. The color selection is not great. The darkest is dark brown they definitely need another dark for brunettes. The actual product does not flow evenly so when applying you end up with large strokes and globs of product. The brush is too thick to create believable brows.

Popular Brows Products