November 28, 2014 | 1920 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Tint Pen

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by amhooper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I absolutely love this product. It's super easy to use, creates natural looking full brows, and wasn't too expensive for a drug store product. The only bad thing was that it has made me break out around my eyebrows and every so often throughout the day the area around my eyebrows will get kind of itchy. I think I may be allergic to something in the formula, so I'm going to have to find a different brow product. It really bums me out because I love it so much :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by trueboo

I really love this product in the TAUPE. I am a dark haired brunette, and in my 40s my brows are a bit more sparse than I'd like.. but this product has become the first brow product that I consistently made a part of my makeup routine. Almost every other brow enhancer either looked unnatural on me, too red, or too intense aka groucho. This is like a very light touch marker, in a red-less lightish brown, and it does a great job of giving some shadow to my brows without making them look powdery and matte, or waxy and "done" I love to just draw behind my natural hairs to give a nice shadow and shape. The taupe is a great neutral color without any hint of red. Love this!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Hayleeland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gross. This was horrible I feel like I could of gone to the dollar store and got a pack of markers took the brown out and it would be the exact same product for only 1$ its just really bad my brows are really sparse after my arch and into my tail I put this on and my husband laughed in my face asking me what the hell did I do it was embarrassing. Granted this was the first time I tried a felt tip brow pen and it was the worst it doesn't look natural to me and when I say its just like a cheap marker im being 100% honest

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product could of been good but the execution is wrong. The color selection is not great. The darkest is dark brown they definitely need another dark for brunettes. The actual product does not flow evenly so when applying you end up with large strokes and globs of product. The brush is too thick to create believable brows.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Soleduvala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this product as a cheaper alternative to stila's stay all day eyebrow pen, but it just made me realize that sometimes the more expensive option is better. I tried it in the dark brown color only to find it was a little too brown for me. Also, it doesn't stay on all day nor is it waterproof like the stila pen. Although in general I love the eyebrow tint pen idea, and give it 2 stars for quick and easy application

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by lryreviewer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have decent brows but hey are sparse and have gaps here and there. I was excited to try this brow pen because I was hoping it would create a more natural brow look compared to my usual Maybelline Define-a-Brow in Dark Brown. I bought the color Dark Brown and when I first tried it I was blown away in how easy it was to use and the natural, effortless-looking result I achieved. I went about my day and when I got home and looked in the mirror my eyebrows were RED where I applied the product (the focused the product mainly on the tail of my eyebrows). I was not impressed.

I don't want to throw this product away because I spent my hard earned money on it, so I began using it as a tool to outline the brow shape I wanted and then fill it in with my usual pencil. I find this makes filling in my brows easier and the fine tip of the pen allows for better control and a great guide for my brow pencil to follow. Underneath the pencil you cannot see the red tone of the pen through out the day.

That being said, I would not repurchase because the Milani Brow Pen is not a necessity for my brow routine. I was pretty disappointed that this product did not work for me because of the natural look it achieves at first created my ideal brow. I might purchase the lighter shade in the line (there is only two shades of the pen in my stores) and see how I fair with that one. I believe it is a more taupe shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased the Dark Brown pen. My first experience with felt tip brown pens. They do make it easy to fill in brows with small hair like strokes. Especially the sparse areas that can difficult to get a natural look with pencil and powder doesnt last. Dries quickly and last through the summer heat and sweating. Less work than the concealer,brow pencils and powders I usually use. Natural looking too. Walgreens had a sale. Believe it was less than $3.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by HarperValley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I thought this product was great but it dried out so quickly, so disappointing, it just did not last so won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by chaovivi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Like the concept. Using a fine tip pen would give me precision when drawing in my brows however this has no color payoff at all. I can barely see any deposit of color when I use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by glendaly22

Ive tried so many brow products in the recent year, ive been wanting to step up my brow game! heheh! but it takes too long to get them looking on point. I bought the anastasia brow wiz, the pomade, the powder and the gel and they are great but it requires a lot of time, patience and presicion to fill in my 2 brows. Mind you my brows are not sparse, the are just a bit light and weird around the tail part from over plucking. I just got the milani brow tint delivered a few hrs ago and started playing with it... It created the most natural brows ever, in less than a minute. Im in love!!! wow! great product!