April 17, 2014 | 1558 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Tint Pen

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by chaovivi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Like the concept. Using a fine tip pen would give me precision when drawing in my brows however this has no color payoff at all. I can barely see any deposit of color when I use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by glendaly22

Ive tried so many brow products in the recent year, ive been wanting to step up my brow game! heheh! but it takes too long to get them looking on point. I bought the anastasia brow wiz, the pomade, the powder and the gel and they are great but it requires a lot of time, patience and presicion to fill in my 2 brows. Mind you my brows are not sparse, the are just a bit light and weird around the tail part from over plucking. I just got the milani brow tint delivered a few hrs ago and started playing with it... It created the most natural brows ever, in less than a minute. Im in love!!! wow! great product!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the idea of a brow tint but this doesn't do it. It was dried out to begin with and very reddish with what finally came out. I tried the taupe color. I don't get the good reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by dont

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Natural Taupe color.
With light brown hair and very sparse eyebrows, I was looking for something that'd give a realistic look. It has an approximately 1/4 inch long tip that comes to a fine point and lays a subtle color, good for matching light hair color. This was easy to control and stays damp long enough to rub any corrections in or away. A great improvement in control and color over my Revlon wax-based brow filler. Unlike the wax based, this isn't melting into my foundation either. And it's nice to have something with day long longevity.

Best price, KMart, under $5.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am loving Milani's eyebrow products and this one by far is my favorite in terms of what I am looking for. I saw this at CVS and went with the Natural Taupe as I'm very blond and have very light eyebrows. A little definition and color go a long way in making my eyes and shadow look more polished. This is perfect because it get's all the spots that wouldn't look good with a pencil. Though I still love EasyBrow. For what I need this with the marker type tip gives me exactly what I am looking for. Definition,shape, and fullness add a little brow gel and my eyes look so much better! I couldn't ask for a better product it really does a stellar job.

The price isn't bad either this was $7.99 compared to products that go into the $20's and $30's this is excellent and a good dupe for the more HE ones. I also find this very easy to use. You just gently swipe over your brows till the desired look is achieved if you have patches it fills them in and it looks so natural! Plus it's small and fits right in my makeup bag. So Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Birdykins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been burning through different eyebrow pencils, powders, and was thisclose to splurging on Anastasia Brow Whiz but really wanted to find something more affordable. So glad I tried this. I got the Dark Brown colour and it works a dream, fills in without looking too stark and so much faster than using a pencil. Will definitely stick to this one, only $8.49 in Canada too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Excellent product! Easy to work with. The taupe color is just right for me. Make sure you store it standing upside down to prevent the point from drying up. I do recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by KristyBarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just started using brow pens and I haven't been through many but enough to know that you don't have to buy a $50 one to get a good one. Most of the brow pens I've used have been expensive I only use them to fill in the sparse spots on my brows I have from mostly stitches and shaving my brows when I was younger because I'm an idiot lol I love this pen so much. I got this in dark brown I think it is and it was only $6.99 ! Yes that's right. But don't let the price fool you it is the best pen I've used so far I has a very tapered tip which gives you control and makes it easier to fill in spots without looking like a nut job the color is pigmented enough to fill in the spots just right so my brows look fuller and fill in where my scars are because I dont grow hair there but it's not too pigmented to the point where again the eyebrows look over done and you look like a but job - the staying power is decent I can go through a days work without touching up but at the beginning of my brows it does tend to wipe off because I get really oily other than that this is a must buy !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by ashwarya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am obsessed! As the previous reviewer said...it saves time, it's precise and dark brown is a perfect match for my dark brows and it's stays put. I am on to my second pen. LOVE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Kmbopp

I'm in love! I went to Walmart to buy my usual Rimmel brow pencil (which I've sworn by for years) but they were out of stock so I went on a limb and tried The brow tint pen. It saves time, is more precise, and it lasts.. Even on my oily skin. I also think it looks more natural, but you can increase the darkness by applying more if you want to achieve whatever look you're going for. And alas! No more annoying pencil sharpening and messy shavings! Yeah it's a bit more expensive, but It's lasted me for a while and I use it everyday. I would totally recommend this product to a friend!