April 18, 2014 | 1990 users online

Scrubs - TheFACEShop - Peeling Day- Water in Pomegranate

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2012 4:50:00 AM More reviews by chynnadoll21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Concept
Convenient and easy 1-step scrub with tiny exfoliants to help you discover a newer and clearer skin. It is recommended to women or men in any ages who are looking to practice regular exfoliation as a weekly skin care routine

Description
Formulated with jewel complex (Tourmaline, Amethyst, Pearl Extract), this exfoliator works like a at-home Crytal peeling which is a very popular peeling treatment done by a dermatologist.
Tiny granules are mild on the skin but shows a great brightening

I tested this in the TFS store and since the White Jewel caused a reaction on my hand, and this one didn't, I bought this. So if you are sensitive, you might prefer this one. Based on the description, it should be noted that perhaps the little balls which form as you massage this product on your face, are not in fact dead skin but more the product which manifest upon friction. And that is what functions as a mild exfoliator. So for those who are looking for a peeling product where visible actual "dead skin cells" are coming off, then I would say this is not it. However, from using this product for the past 2 weeks, I would say I find it relatively satisfactory. It feels gentle, has a nice scent, and my skin feels semi-smooth, with a squeaky clean but not over stripping sensation after I rinse. It feels hydrating and fresh. I did not notice any "great brightening" as described, but it feels gentle to use more than once a week for sure. I will try it on my arms because I have hyperpigmentation due to KP. Let's see if that works.