October 31, 2014 | 1200 users online

Polishes - Julep - Natasha - Julep

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by heyjoni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely stunning bright red/orange. Great for summer. Since Natasha has a jelly-like finish (which I actually love), it takes 3-4 coats to become opaque... though you might be able to get away with 2 if you have shorter nails. Now for the downside... Unfortunately, I've had it chip within a day or two ever time I've worn it—it may have been bad luck or it *may* have had something to do with the formula. Also, it's overpriced if you ask me, with it usually needing so many coats at $14 for only .27 oz. (or $11.20 if you join the Julep Maven program). Proceed with caution. On the hunt for a more affordable dupe...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love juleps packaging. I got this color and the color Oscar in my introductory box for bombshell for them. Unlike the other reviewer I had no problems with this color. Went on fully opaque in two coats and looks rely pretty on the toes especially in summer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by sensiblenails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Natasha is a bright orange jelly that really should have been a creme. Application was not so easy. It took four coats for the above picture and the brush felt a bit too thin. It also was extremely slow to dry and was streaky throughout application. I expected better for its listed price of $14.

However the color is a gorgeous orange and is really a beautiful choice for spring and summer. It's a bit plain when you think of the missed opportunities to add shimmers but isn't too bad and I'm interested in trying it with a white or black polish to start off as a base.