December 18, 2014 | 1191 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverCreme Nourishing Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by youngwildandfreee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo makes my hair feel really nice and moisturised however the reason for only 3 stars is that it made my hair fall out more than usual. Apart from this this shampoo would be almost HG status as it lathers well, doesn't strip my hair and leaves it nourished with less frizz. I believe that this product works well because it has good research behind it (As Loreal owns Kerastase, they know how to make effective products!). If you have dry hair and your scalp isn't too sensitive go out and buy this product - you wont regret it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by drivewayblues

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not sure what's up with the negative reviews but I LOVE this shampoo! I've been using it along with the intense nourishing conditioner and I think it's great on my fine long hair! Detangles, softens my dry ends and smells DELICIOUS!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by iszeto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Tried it and gave up on it. Returned it.

This shampoo made my scalp so unbearably itchy after 1 day. I don't know if its the heavy perfume in it, or something else.

It's quite a rich and heavy shampoo. It doesn't work for my long, fine hair. The matching conditioner doesn't make my scalp itch but it DOES coat my hair and weigh it down, to the point of it annoying me with a heavy feeling on my neck!

I'm pretty much done with drugstore shampoos and conditioners at this point.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by RaquellaDeVille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lovely. After reading some reviews I was expecting for this product to leave my hair waxy, dull, or weighed down. I have fine hair but a lot of it. After drying, my hair looks incredibly shiny and feels silky but without that slippery, weighed down feel. And I did not even use a conditioner... This was moisturizing enough on its own. The shampoo is so rich and creamy and lathered up really well. Normally I have to wash my long hair twice but one sudsing sufficed with this one. Plus, it smells divine.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Maple26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shampoo and conditioner really made my feel soft and nourished. It's good for dry damaged hair, makes it feel so healthy and bouncy again. The downsides for me are the strong scent, it's very basil/mint or something I can't pinpoint what the smell is, and the other downside is the shampoo doesn't lather that good so you'll need to use a little more product than normal but once you got enough it makes you feel soooo nourished.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by airam1997

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF. It smells pleasant and it does what it promises. At least that has been my experience with this product. I was using awful Pantene shampoo/conditioner because I wanted to just do a two in one to cut back on my hair product. BIG MISTAKE. I should never have stopped using Loreal Sulfate Free shampoos. As soon as I switched back to this stuff I noticed my hair feeling and looking better. The price point is fair and it smells so good! I have thick hair so I rinse it really good after shampooing and conditioning with this stuff, as it is very creamy. Great product though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by laluna82

My normally fine, silky hair was dry and heat damaged, and I'd tried natural shampoos like Yes to Carrots, but they just seemed to make my hair even drier. I found a sample packet of this shampoo and the matching conditioner that I had stashed away, and decided to give it a try this morning. My hair felt softer, smoother, and shinier than it had in a long time, with no weigh-down. And the shampoo smelled amazing. It has this lovely coconut fragrance that's like summer in a bottle. Best of all, at the end of the day, my hair is still soft and smooth. Normally, I'd have to apply Garnier Triple Nutrition to my hair both morning and night, and it would feel dry again within minutes of application, but I didn't even need any oil today! I am definitely considering purchasing the full-sized tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by eka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

That was a disaster for me. I think this is the worst shampoo i ever used in my life. There is so much hype these days about the sulfate free hair products that i of course had to try it for myself. I got this bottle without giving it too much thought just picked it up in the drug store.
I don't know if the concept of the sulfate free shampoo is a fail or this particular product. Maybe i made a mistake picking up the nourishing line and should have taken something else.
In short, doesn't clean my hair at all. I have long, think hair and i have lots of it. First, i noticed that it takes much longer for my hair to dry out and that it gets greasy on the same day, but i thought maybe it's an adjustment to the sulfate free shampoo (i read this could be the case) and kept on using it. But then one day i decided to pin the upper layer of my hair and i was in shock how greasy the hair underneath was. That was the same day i washed it. I didnít gave up. I thought maybe I didnít wash it well that day so I kept using it over again making sure i washed my hair properly, lathering and rinsing 2-3 times, but I always ended up with the same result. I've been struggling with it for over a month now and i think i'm done.
Any other shampoo washes my hair just fine with various level of success (shine/frizziness/tangles). Iíve never come across a shampoo that simply doesnít wash at all until I got this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Thicker shampoo that's hard to get out of the tube, seems to coat my hair because after a few uses it makes my hair feel a little waxy. I Liked it in de beginning but I wouldn't buy it again because it did not really nourish my hair enough in the long run. Temporaly effect, looks good right after washing and drying but the next day my hair looks dry again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by anardana

This shampoo is probably better for much thicker hair than mine. Mine is causcasian and fairly thin, and this shampoo makes it very flat (but shiny, admittedly). The worst part is the scent - it is very strong - I smell it all day! It's a musky vanilla, which isn't terrible, but I don't want to smell like I'm wearing it as perfume.