April 19, 2014 | 1308 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverCreme Nourishing Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Thicker shampoo that's hard to get out of the tube, seems to coat my hair because after a few uses it makes my hair feel a little waxy. I Liked it in de beginning but I wouldn't buy it again because it did not really nourish my hair enough in the long run. Temporaly effect, looks good right after washing and drying but the next day my hair looks dry again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by anardana

This shampoo is probably better for much thicker hair than mine. Mine is causcasian and fairly thin, and this shampoo makes it very flat (but shiny, admittedly). The worst part is the scent - it is very strong - I smell it all day! It's a musky vanilla, which isn't terrible, but I don't want to smell like I'm wearing it as perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by julia178

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I alternate between this EverCreme Nourishing shampoo, which comes in a tube which is allover gold and the EverCreme Intense Nourishing Shampoo whose tube is half gold/half white. In fact, I bought this accidentally when it was new and my drugstore was out of the Intense Nourishing line and I did not know that there are two so similar products. In the meantime I have used both EverCreme shampoos and I find them very similar. I have over shoulder length wavy hair, which is on the finer side, but I have lots of it, and with some products my hair can get frizzy and/or weighed down. I like this line because it is sulfate-free, has decent lather and rinses well. It has a warm vanilla smell which I really like, and it leaves my hair soft and manageable. The EverCreme line is a winner for me, I have and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by louisahm26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this. I bought it because I was looking for a sulphate-free shampoo as I don't like using sulphates in my skincare, and my scalp is skin too! I went for this one as it seemed the best suited to my hair type from the range. Despite being sulphate-free it lathers up really well and leaves me hair feeling really clean but nourished at the same time. I've only been using it for a week or so but since starting using it I've had quite a few comments made about my hair looking really healthy and shiny. This is also pretty inexpensive and easy to get hold of. There's nothing to dislike, I'd wholeheartedly recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by LailaE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Does not clean my fine, bleached blonde hair. Leaves it feeling waxy. Greasy. Even after washing twice. I have also been using the matching conditioner which does not condition, but leaves my hair a tangled mess. Smells divine, but that's the only plus point. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Melanie1221

First of all I have long, curly, colored hair that I straighten 1-2 times a week in winter and usually once a week in summer. I have been using Aveda's color conserve shampoo and conditioner for about a year which is also sulfate free. This shampoo is about a third of the cost of Aveda's plus u get more and I can get it at the drug store, so I definitely rate it excellent for the value. I used this for the first time last night with the matching conditioner and leave in spray. I have to say I am pretty impressed so far. I like the vanilla scent and my hair feels great. I'm looking to reduce the amount of chemicals and products I use overall and with this trio combo I think I can. I could tell as soon as I took my hair out of the towel that it seemed more moisturized than usual and so I just wanted to test using the leave in alone and air drying. The result was almost no frizz and a good amount of volume and curl. I could have styled my hair more but I wanted to see how the shower and walk out the door look would turn out. Two thumbs up so far, today my hair still feels light and not producty at all, I will update this to see if the results hold up!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Amreen3189

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail shampoo/conditioner. LOVE it so much. I've used pretty much everything at the drug store and nothing compares to this. My hair is pretty long - around elbow length and I have pretty frizzy and wavy and after using this product for quite a while, my hair has little to no frizz when its air dried which is pretty much a miracle. I also have zero tangles - brushing my hair is not even necessary because it's so smooth with this product.

Pros:
*good for your hair - sulfate free
*smells amazing
*very affordable
*does WONDERS for my hair - my hair is so silky smooth
*lasts quite a while

Cons:
*Packaging..sometimes the caps don't close all the way and I get a little leakage but nothing too bad

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by stargirl114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this shampoo. I have fine hair but a lot of it that reaches about four inches past my collarbone. I don't dye or bleach my hair and I don't do any heat styling on a regular basis. However, I have very dry ends yet oily roots. This product is amazing. It really cleans my scalp and roots yet doesn't dry out my ends. It smells incredible. I use the matching conditioner with it as well and the scent lasts all day. I get complimented on how my hair smells all the time! To me it smells like vanilla or coconut. Overall I adore this product and will repurchase it for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Burgandy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this shampoo my hairdresser told me to try it and I love it! I have thick hair with a little bit of wave to it... Was using another sulfate free products that wasn't doing anything for my hair... Once I used this I am hooked! love the smell not too overpowering at all.... I am a sensitive girl to fragrances and this has not bothered me at all... Will repurchase once I am out.. Only use a tiny amount so it will last a long time for me...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE what this shampoo and conditioner have done for my hair. I have shoulder length, color treated, wavy, and somewhat coarse hair. I dye my hair red, and wanted something that would both prolong my color and add some moisture and shine. Since using this shampoo/conditioner combo (about 4 months), my hair looks better than it has in years! It's soft, shiny, and about a thousand times more manageable than it used to be. I enjoy the scent, but if you're not into musky vanilla fragrances you'll probably find this overpowering. I can also see using up the product quickly may be an issue for some people, especially if you have longer hair. You have to use a little more shampoo than normal to get the same amount of lather.

I like to use Its A 10 as well, and since this shampoo is sulfate free, I like to use a clarifying shampoo once every week to ten days to make sure all of the buildup gets cleaned out of my hair. If you don't use heavy leave in conditioners or styling products like I do, then this step isn't necessary for you.