October 2, 2014 | 1063 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverCreme Nourishing Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by RaquellaDeVille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lovely. After reading some reviews I was expecting for this product to leave my hair waxy, dull, or weighed down. I have fine hair but a lot of it. After drying, my hair looks incredibly shiny and feels silky but without that slippery, weighed down feel. And I did not even use a conditioner... This was moisturizing enough on its own. The shampoo is so rich and creamy and lathered up really well. Normally I have to wash my long hair twice but one sudsing sufficed with this one. Plus, it smells divine.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Maple26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is great stuff. Really makes my hair smooth, shiny and silky. The smell is quite strong like of basil/mint (something along those lines) but I gotten used to it and quite like it. Very reliable shampoo and conditioner that i enjoy washing my hair with and will continue to buy it. I suggest getting it while it's on sale so you won't regret it if you don't like it :). Texture: Quite thick and you will need to lube it up with water (ha ha) some people may dislike that it you'll lose more product cos it's hard to get out of the tube, but on the positive side it makes your hair feel more nourished and lush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by airam1997

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF. It smells pleasant and it does what it promises. At least that has been my experience with this product. I was using awful Pantene shampoo/conditioner because I wanted to just do a two in one to cut back on my hair product. BIG MISTAKE. I should never have stopped using Loreal Sulfate Free shampoos. As soon as I switched back to this stuff I noticed my hair feeling and looking better. The price point is fair and it smells so good! I have thick hair so I rinse it really good after shampooing and conditioning with this stuff, as it is very creamy. Great product though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by laluna82

My normally fine, silky hair was dry and heat damaged, and I'd tried natural shampoos like Yes to Carrots, but they just seemed to make my hair even drier. I found a sample packet of this shampoo and the matching conditioner that I had stashed away, and decided to give it a try this morning. My hair felt softer, smoother, and shinier than it had in a long time, with no weigh-down. And the shampoo smelled amazing. It has this lovely coconut fragrance that's like summer in a bottle. Best of all, at the end of the day, my hair is still soft and smooth. Normally, I'd have to apply Garnier Triple Nutrition to my hair both morning and night, and it would feel dry again within minutes of application, but I didn't even need any oil today! I am definitely considering purchasing the full-sized tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by eka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

That was a disaster for me. I think this is the worst shampoo i ever used in my life. There is so much hype these days about the sulfate free hair products that i of course had to try it for myself. I got this bottle without giving it too much thought just picked it up in the drug store.
I don't know if the concept of the sulfate free shampoo is a fail or this particular product. Maybe i made a mistake picking up the nourishing line and should have taken something else.
In short, doesn't clean my hair at all. I have long, think hair and i have lots of it. First, i noticed that it takes much longer for my hair to dry out and that it gets greasy on the same day, but i thought maybe it's an adjustment to the sulfate free shampoo (i read this could be the case) and kept on using it. But then one day i decided to pin the upper layer of my hair and i was in shock how greasy the hair underneath was. That was the same day i washed it. I didnít gave up. I thought maybe I didnít wash it well that day so I kept using it over again making sure i washed my hair properly, lathering and rinsing 2-3 times, but I always ended up with the same result. I've been struggling with it for over a month now and i think i'm done.
Any other shampoo washes my hair just fine with various level of success (shine/frizziness/tangles). Iíve never come across a shampoo that simply doesnít wash at all until I got this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Thicker shampoo that's hard to get out of the tube, seems to coat my hair because after a few uses it makes my hair feel a little waxy. I Liked it in de beginning but I wouldn't buy it again because it did not really nourish my hair enough in the long run. Temporaly effect, looks good right after washing and drying but the next day my hair looks dry again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by anardana

This shampoo is probably better for much thicker hair than mine. Mine is causcasian and fairly thin, and this shampoo makes it very flat (but shiny, admittedly). The worst part is the scent - it is very strong - I smell it all day! It's a musky vanilla, which isn't terrible, but I don't want to smell like I'm wearing it as perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by julia178

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I alternate between this EverCreme Nourishing shampoo, which comes in a tube which is allover gold and the EverCreme Intense Nourishing Shampoo whose tube is half gold/half white. In fact, I bought this accidentally when it was new and my drugstore was out of the Intense Nourishing line and I did not know that there are two so similar products. In the meantime I have used both EverCreme shampoos and I find them very similar. I have over shoulder length wavy hair, which is on the finer side, but I have lots of it, and with some products my hair can get frizzy and/or weighed down. I like this line because it is sulfate-free, has decent lather and rinses well. It has a warm vanilla smell which I really like, and it leaves my hair soft and manageable. The EverCreme line is a winner for me, I have and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by louisahm26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this. I bought it because I was looking for a sulphate-free shampoo as I don't like using sulphates in my skincare, and my scalp is skin too! I went for this one as it seemed the best suited to my hair type from the range. Despite being sulphate-free it lathers up really well and leaves me hair feeling really clean but nourished at the same time. I've only been using it for a week or so but since starting using it I've had quite a few comments made about my hair looking really healthy and shiny. This is also pretty inexpensive and easy to get hold of. There's nothing to dislike, I'd wholeheartedly recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by LailaE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Does not clean my fine, bleached blonde hair. Leaves it feeling waxy. Greasy. Even after washing twice. I have also been using the matching conditioner which does not condition, but leaves my hair a tangled mess. Smells divine, but that's the only plus point. Will not repurchase.